Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

11 minutes ago, krysady said:

No way, not for me :no:

13 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Nooooo please. I said it since the beginning, she spoils that song. :sad: I always skip the song with her

Well, you can have a different opinion.

I think that their voices match very well. It's hard to find a feminine voice matching well with Mika's.

And they feel well together on stage. Already in 2012 at X Factor Mika was vary happy to sing it together.

Even if I prefer only English version not a mix with Italian.

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's hard to find a feminine voice matching well with Mika's.

Exactly, that's why I liked his duet with Eros Ramazzotti and Jack Savoretti :teehee:

Edit: and for a feminine voice, I loved his duet with Malika Ayane 

Edited by krysady
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, krysady said:

Agree, and it's not only about this song. Their voices don't match in general, it was the same in Casa Mika, too much difference :dunno_grin: 

I liked their duet more than I had expected in advance, but I agree that their voices don't match well in general. Also I don't know the original song, it seems most who do were disappointed by the duet. :dunno:

I also prefer Mika singing alone, but there have been some nice duets too. I don't know if Happy Ending with Ida at Versailles would count as a duet? OMS in Versailles certainly was one of his top duets. :wub2:

But I also like his duets with Chiara, Ariana and Priscilla Renee (the original Popular version), and on Casa Mika there have been some nice ones too. Or Ready to call this love. Ah yes and I really loved "It must have been love" with Danna Paola.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

I liked their duet more than I had expected in advance, but I agree that their voices don't match well in general. Also I don't know the original song, it seems most who do were disappointed by the duet. :dunno:

I also prefer Mika singing alone, but there have been some nice duets too. I don't know if Happy Ending with Ida at Versailles would count as a duet? OMS in Versailles certainly was one of his top duets. :wub2:

But I also like his duets with Chiara, Ariana and Priscilla Renee (the original Popular version), and on Casa Mika there have been some nice ones too. Or Ready to call this love. Ah yes and I really loved "It must have been love" with Danna Paola.

Totally agree with bolded part :wink2:

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

I don't know if Happy Ending with Ida at Versailles would count as a duet? OMS in Versailles certainly was one of his top duets. :wub2:

Yes, I guess we can count that as a duet as well, it's more than just backingvocals from Ida's part.

1 hour ago, Hero said:

A bit off topic, but the discussion of the duets with Emma made me wonder - what in your opinion is the best duet he's done, where the voices worked well together?

I loved this one:

And this one :wub2:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Nika Paris sings in French for many years.

Here her performance from Sanremo Junior 2017.

And here at the beginning of the interview when she was 10yo.

Completely off topic; This is crazy, I’m currently drawing and listening to Lara Fabian and I’ve just been listening to this song (“Je T’aime”) by her!!!! 

23 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's a bit like with Mika and Emma performance. The song "Anna e Marco" was not for this duet. Their voices didn't match. And Mika seemed to be very stressed. 

I unfortunately agree with you. He kept reading the lyrics on the auto-prompter and it distracted him too much from the performance he wanted to deliver. Mika is ultimately a soloist with his unique sound and therefore shines best just by himself, but that is just my opinion. 

• Like 3

I was checking Fellow's Instagram and some time ago someone mentioned here that he is  a big Mika fan.

So here is a proof. Fellow's first post made the 17th of February 2018:

"Doom da da di da di
Doom da da di da di

Everybody's gonna love today
Gonna love today, gonna love today
Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today
Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to
Love, Love ME, Love,Love ME, love, love"

image.thumb.png.b8ba0c129bfc47201af5ffdce03434d1.png

I don't know - this photo reminds me this Mika's photo.

image.thumb.png.f5d6766ecee27963e3f8bc966e9f7e36.png

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I was checking Fellow's Instagram and some time ago someone mentioned here that he is  a big Mika fan.

So here is a proof. Fellow's first post made the 17th of February 2018:

"Doom da da di da di
Doom da da di da di

Everybody's gonna love today
Gonna love today, gonna love today
Everybody's gonna love today, gonna love today
Anyway you want to, anyway you've got to
Love, Love ME, Love,Love ME, love, love"

image.thumb.png.b8ba0c129bfc47201af5ffdce03434d1.png

I don't know - this photo reminds me this Mika's photo.

image.thumb.png.f5d6766ecee27963e3f8bc966e9f7e36.png

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

That is cute, imagine working together with your idol!!! Such a huge dream come true for Fellow!

It actually reminds me of this photo: 

06E1E4F2-5FD7-4191-A76F-85A2FD993AA1.jpeg

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That is cute, imagine working together with your idol!!! Such a huge dream come true for Fellow!

It actually reminds me of this photo: 

06E1E4F2-5FD7-4191-A76F-85A2FD993AA1.jpeg

Woah, I haven't seen that picture before! It's stunning! :wub2: where/when?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hero said:

Woah, I haven't seen that picture before! It's stunning! :wub2: where/when?

It must’ve been in the early years 2007/2008 or maybe even before?

As a w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶o̶ portrait artist I have a folder with pictures of subjects which I collect over time. This is from my Mika folder and I have really no idea where it’s from or where it was taken :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Hero said:

Blue??? I really am going blind. Its black isn't it? 

Good that I'm not the only one. :lmfao: Maybe it's like with that ominous dress a few years ago that different people saw in different colours (iirc that was black and blue vs white and gold). :naughty: Or "Valentino blue" is the new black. :mf_rosetinted: Is that why he looks so angry, because they tried to sell him a black shirt as blue? :roftl: Which would also explain his shirtless "Valentino look" story. :teehee:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Good that I'm not the only one. :lmfao: Maybe it's like with that ominous dress a few years ago that different people saw in different colours (iirc that was black and blue vs white and gold). :naughty: Or "Valentino blue" is the new black. :mf_rosetinted: Is that why he looks so angry, because they tried to sell him a black shirt as blue? :roftl: Which would also explain his shirtless "Valentino look" story. :teehee:

The Emperor's new clothes? Maybe! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, mellody said:

Is that why he looks so angry, because they tried to sell him a black shirt as blue? :roftl: Which would also explain his shirtless "Valentino look" story.

PP: “Put this on, it’s fabulous.”

Mika: “No, wait!” *makes shirtless selfie* 

PP: “It’s blue!”

Mika: “It’s black! No?” *puts it on*

PP: “Smile!”

Mika: “NO!” *angry*

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Preparation for Live 5

the phrase Mika likes most in Fellow's song "farmi male" (hurt me), and Fellow replies "masochist", lol! :roftl: Was that referring to Manuel's comments the night before? :teehee:

Just wondering, did Mika choose those songs or the contestants? Because he asks them what they will sing, so it sounds like they chose it?

18 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

PP: “Put this on, it’s fabulous.”

Mika: “No, wait!” *makes shirtless selfie* 

PP: “It’s blue!”

Mika: “It’s black! No?” *puts it on*

PP: “Smile!”

Mika: “NO!” *angry*

:lmao:

Yup, or something like:

Mika: "Please design a blue sequin shirt for me"

PP: "Sure, here you are!"

Mika: "But that's black?!"

PP: "No, it's Valentino blue!"

Mika: "ok if you say so, then this is my Valentino look for tonight!" :shun: *posts shirtless selfie*

XF: "Mika, you can't do the show shirtless!"

Mika: *puts on shirt* *angry* :angry:

:roftl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

the phrase Mika likes most in Fellow's song "farmi male" (hurt me), and Fellow replies "masochist", lol! :roftl: Was that referring to Manuel's comments the night before? :teehee:

Just wondering, did Mika choose those songs or the contestants? Because he asks them what they will sing, so it sounds like they chose it?

I got the impression they'd chosen the songs themselves, but I could be wrong. 

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

:lmao:

Yup, or something like:

Mika: "Please design a blue sequin shirt for me"

PP: "Sure, here you are!"

Mika: "But that's black?!"

PP: "No, it's Valentino blue!"

Mika: "ok if you say so, then this is my Valentino look for tonight!" :shun: *posts shirtless selfie*

XF: "Mika, you can't do the show shirtless!"

Mika: *puts on shirt* *angry* :angry:

:roftl:

You know, I could actually see this happening. :floor:  Although, would XF be that bothered, really? 

• Haha 3