Mika to be a judge @X Factor Italia 2021!

Kumazzz

21 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

:bow:

Could anyone please translate what Mika says ?

CLIPS from Daily 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n12JuUn8xhI&t=352s

1 (Before the LIVE )

2 ( After the LIVE )

Video 1: "I'm dressed seriously because it is a serious day. And so I am ready like the wolf of the Wall Street, to defend mine ( --> my team) at all costs."

Video 2: I don't understand completely, he says he's content with Nika and with his team, and something about next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But if Mika doesn't eat during the day so even a little bit of wine can make a strange effect to his body.

11 hours ago, krysady said:

He's not eating before 4pm, so I guess he had enough time to eat until the live started :wink2:

He seems to have a very interesting intermittent fasting timeframe!?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He seems to have a very interesting intermittent fasting timeframe!?

It's the standard routine for intermittent fasting, he only eats in an 8 hours interval and pause for 16 hours, I'm sure he consulted a nutritionist :wink2:  Usually it's enough to do it once a week, but it seems he does that every day to keep his energy level constant and be able to cope with his crazy schedule. And it's clear it's working :teehee:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Video 1: "I'm dressed seriously because it is a serious day. And so I am ready like the wolf of the Wall Street, to defend mine ( --> my team) at all costs."

Video 2: I don't understand completely, he says he's content with Nika and with his team, and something about next week.

in video 2 he sais: I am very happy for Nika - first of all. I am happy for my whole team. They are even more united now. Let's go for the next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, krysady said:

It's the standard routine for intermittent fasting, he only eats in an 8 hours interval and pause for 16 hours, I'm sure he consulted a nutritionist :wink2:  Usually it's enough to do it once a week, but it seems he does that every day to keep his energy level constant and be able to cope with his crazy schedule. And it's clear it's working :teehee:

That‘s why I recognized it, I am actually doing it too (8:16), 5 days a week :lol:

I was already suspecting he must do some kind of intermittent fasting, with him being so mindful fitness-wise and eating late dinners from what we can tell, his timeframe must be from 4pm-midnight. Mine is more “normal people timeframe” from noon-8pm :biggrin2:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

That‘s why I recognized it, I am actually doing it too (8:16), 5 days a week :lol:

I was already suspecting he must do some kind of intermittent fasting, with him being so mindful fitness-wise and eating late dinners from what we can tell, his timeframe must be from 4pm-midnight. Mine is more “normal people timeframe” from noon-8pm :biggrin2:

That's great if you do that 5 days a week, and I admire your strength! :clap:Probably I would die if I'd stop eating at 8pm, what's your secret? :aah: 

Edited by krysady
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Wow, I didn't know about this sort of fasting.

But actually as I usually eat my last meal around 6pm and then my breakfast about 8-9am next day (sometimes even later - I am not hungry in the morning) it makes about 16 hours fast, right? :lol3:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But actually as I usually eat my last meal around 6pm and then my breakfast about 8-9am next day (sometimes even later - I am not hungry in the morning) it makes about 16 hours fast, right? :lol3:

I usually eat dinner about 6 pm and breakfast about 7.30 am. Does that mean I have to have dinner earlier or breakfast later so that I look like Mika? :lmfao:Okay, I'll give it a try. :lol3:

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, krysady said:

That's great if you do that 5 days a week, and I admire your strength! :clap:Probably I would die if I'd stop eating at 8pm, what's your secret? :aah: 

I have no time to eat, I am running around all the time :lol3: just in the weekends I run less 🙃

(I sleep better when my stomach isn’t busy anymore digesting food, I guess that is partly my metabolism abandoning me :facepalm:)

41 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think usually it comes natural to us, just like with you 😉

29 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I usually eat dinner about 6 pm and breakfast about 7.30 am. Does that mean I have to have dinner earlier or breakfast later so that I look like Mika? :lmfao:Okay, I'll give it a try. :lol3:

You know, I still don’t look like Mika either :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Intermittent fasting was still called "dinner cancelling" when I was younger. :naughty: In fact I noticed it does help for losing weight. I used to do it when I still lived alone and was working from home as a freelancer, without even knowing it's a diet - I just ate when I was hungry, and I'm usually not hungry in the late evening. Now I do it when I don't have to work in the morning, then I usually have a late breakfast at 11am, eat nothing or not much for lunch, and family dinner time is at ca. 6/6:30pm - and while I sleep or don't have to do much, I don't need food. Well, I'm only slowly getting back towards my old eating habits, my daily schedule got completely messed up when I had kids. :facepalm: 😅

• Like 4

It's so strange, because I was always taught that it was unhealthy to skip meals, you should never skip breakfast, "breakfast like a king, lunch like a wealthy person, dinner like a pauper" etc. Nutritional thinking seems to have done an u-turn!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hero said:

It's so strange, because I was always taught that it was unhealthy to skip meals, you should never skip breakfast, "breakfast like a king, lunch like a wealthy person, dinner like a pauper" etc. Nutritional thinking seems to have done an u-turn!

I think is still true. I also heard that you should eat breakfast because you don't drive a car without fuel either. And if you don't eat dinner too late, you'll also get the 16-hour break. If only because it's harder to burn calories lying down, you shouldn't eat late. :original:

But of course you should also listen to your own body ... not everyone is the same and not every body works the same. :original:

:sorry:for the :ot:.

At least, I'm not the only one this time. :teehee:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

But of course you should also listen to your own body ... not everyone is the same and not every body works the same. :original:

This is the best conclusion, everyone's metabolism is different and there's no universal rules :thumb_yello:

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, we started from Mika's lifestyle, and Mika is on XF, and this is the XF thread so not so much off topic :teehee:

• Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I think is still true. I also heard that you should eat breakfast because you don't drive a car without fuel either. And if you don't eat dinner too late, you'll also get the 16-hour break. If only because it's harder to burn calories lying down, you shouldn't eat late. :original:

At least, I'm not the only one this time. :teehee:

You can open a new thread for this interesting issue :wink2:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hero said:

How much of a following does the Iggy Pop rip off wannabe have? 

:roftl:

Clearly it's not about the talent lately, but only about how many fans they have. I only hope that Erio will make it to the finale, he deserve it.

• Like 3

On 11/12/2021 at 8:42 AM, mellody said:

I didn't watch the show, but the things I read on Twitter... was it that bad?! :blink: That he got so much and obviously drunk that he wasn't himself anymore? Or is that just this guy's opinion?

I watched the episode last night and those on Twitter exaggerate. He spoke his mind during the live show, but no different than other years. Anyone who blames that on the wine probably hasn't watched him the other years on X-Factor. I probably wouldn't have realised he had wine. :dunno_grin:

It was different on the Hot Factor after the live show. He said that his glass was filled with wine, that he drank it all at once and that now everything would turn around for him. :drinks_wine:

And he almost fell asleep. He said it was better not to ask him any questions now. And he already had laughing fits without alcohol.:dunno_grin:

But it's nothing new that the jurors let themselves go after the live show because everything has already been decided by then; it's been like that in other years too.

On 11/12/2021 at 9:39 PM, mellody said:

Well Mika said at some point that they have alcohol in their cups at the shows and the later the evening, the stronger the drinks. 😅 Since I heard him say that, I often wonder if any of them are completely sober during the shows. 🙈

No, completely sober probably not. :teehee:

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Anyone who blames that on the wine probably hasn't watched him the other years on X-Factor. I probably wouldn't have realised he had wine.

But I don't think he had wine during the live show, only afterwards, before the Hot F started and during the HotF :wink2:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, krysady said:

But I don't think he had wine during the live show, only afterwards, before the Hot F started and during the HotF :wink2:

I don't know, some pretend he had already then wine and has made such comments because of it. :dunno_grin:

Whether he already had wine then or not, he doesn't look drunk there to me. :original:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, krysady said:

Yes, this is what I saw as well. He started to talk about being dizzy in the Hot X Factor part.

Maybe he was celebrating Nika and Fellow's success  - they are still in the show.

• Like 4