Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

45 minutes ago, mellody said:

Ha, wait, there IS someone there, look! :teehee:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-11 um 22.10.28.png

anyway it does look really deserted, and I suppose Mika was a) bored and b) wanted to say Hi to us, and that's super sweet of him. :wub2:

The man maybe thought "what are you talking about? I'm right here".

• Haha 5

Love all the different interpretations of "lonely" we're getting, musical and otherwise. :lmfao:There's no one I would rather be stranded with at night waiting for a train than Mika, but alas, I'm on the wrong continent, in the wrong time zone! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

So here's how old I am. :old: I recognized what he was singing as Mr. Lonely by an old 1950s singer named Bobby Vinton (who happens to have gone to high school with my father, but I digress...)

And I think you're right... Akon sampled this for his song, and in the original version you posted, it is sung with the high voice at the end, like Mika does it in his video. Actually I like this version much better than the sampled Rap version. :wub2: Thanks!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, dcdeb said:

So here's how old I am. :old: I recognized what he was singing as Mr. Lonely by an old 1950s singer named Bobby Vinton (who happens to have gone to high school with my father, but I digress...)

Yes also me think that 

On 3/10/2022 at 5:50 PM, Prisca said:

IG picture :lustslow::dog:

grafik.thumb.png.b941e65edfef9ac31f03c500fbcbb394.png

Btw, I meant to ask, is that Mel or Amira, do any of you know? I can never tell them apart, lol! Tho I'm trying from the amount of grey hair in their face... my interpretation would be that the dog in the video from Mika's studio was Mel, and this one Amira? But it could as well be vice versa or both times the same one, lol! :roftl: 🙈 Anyway so pretty with the flower crown! :wub2: The Rite of Spring mascot. :biggrin2:

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, mellody said:

Tho I'm trying from the amount of grey hair in their face... my interpretation would be that the dog in the video from Mika's studio was Mel, and this one Amira?

I think is Mel, in other pictures i noticed Amira has lighter hair. And in videos I believe Amira is more sociable than Mel, or I'm just delusional :groovy:

38 minutes ago, krysady said:

Why do I get the feeling that he doesn't like his hair when it's long and unstyled? :naughty: Oh come on Mika, just a little hint of a curl? :blush: Or not curl, I think his hair isn't even that curly naturally but just a little wavy. In any case it's beautiful. :wub2:

Oh, and lots of flowers again on every table, getting in the mood for Spring! :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mellody said:

Why do I get the feeling that he doesn't like his hair when it's long and unstyled? :naughty: Oh come on Mika, just a little hint of a curl? :blush: Or not curl, I think his hair isn't even that curly naturally but just a little wavy. In any case it's beautiful. :wub2:

Are you demanding that he show his fluff? :naughty:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, mellody said:

Why do I get the feeling that he doesn't like his hair when it's long and unstyled? :naughty:

I think you are right, and perhaps it's not looking very flattering when it's too long, he needs a lot of styling :yes: 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Hero said:

Are you demanding that he show his fluff? :naughty:

Not demanding, just asking nicely. :wub2: (but why do I get the feeling that this question is a trap... :aah: :teehee:)

34 minutes ago, krysady said:

I think you are right, and perhaps it's not looking very flattering when it's too long, he needs a lot of styling :yes: 

Rule one: Mika is beautiful, so anything looks good on him

Rule two: If anything doesn't look good on Mika, rule one applies. :mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

Personally I'd prefer even completely messy hair to it all being hidden under his hoodie, but of course I understand if he sees it differently, and some of his other followers might as well. Not everyone is as fluff addicted as me. :teehee: He looks great anyway, and it's lovely of him to post something for us. :wub2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

22 hours ago, Lulul said:

I think is Mel, in other pictures i noticed Amira has lighter hair. And in videos I believe Amira is more sociable than Mel, or I'm just delusional :groovy:

Yes, many people say it's Mel. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MartaH said:

So happy that he is posting again,  even if it is only 4 seconds. It looks like bad hair day for Mika today. Is he looking like ET, or is it just me going mad? This hoodie and long fingers :-) 

Screenshot 2022-03-14 at 00.08.00.png

See, that wouldn't have happened if he had showed his hair, people comparing him to E.T.! :lmao: :facepalm: E.T. is cute, but luckily Mika is a lot prettier and doesn't have long glowing fingers but beautiful and elegant piano hands. So no, I wouldn't agree with you. :naughty:

3 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Hoodie looks great too, but I think I’m the minority here. Let the man change it up a bit from time to time :lol3:

Of course we let him, we're just bored and have nothing better to talk about than Mika's hoodie and what's underneath. :naughty: Our version of "another evening another train, I'm losing my mind" :roftl: Guess I'm better off to bed. :teehee:

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Well, to be fair, we have devoted an entire forum on this :lol3: :teehee:

on his hoodie and what's underneath? :lmao: Or on losing our minds? :insane: Well you're not wrong, but I guess if we had gigs and current interviews and new music, we might manage to let the hoodie just be a hoodie, at least for a while. :naughty: Only a few more weeks! :excite:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4