Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

:wub2: so sweet of him to let us know where he is. :wub2: I was just quickly checking Instagram when the story notification popped up, love it when he's online on the same platform as me at the same time. :lol: Not that that's very hard, with the amount of time I spend online, but anyway. :teehee:

Does he have a new phone? Or just a new phone cover? 

I cannot tell which iPhone that is (I can guess though: the iPhone 13 max pro) unfortunately, but I think he always gets the newest version once it comes out. 

They always come out around September though, so this is most likely a different case rather than a new phone :wink2: unless he got himself the newest one when he went to the US the last time and we just haven’t seen a selfie with it thus far :biggrin2:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Spitting resemblance :lol3:

It’s so nice he’s posting again ☺️

yes!! :cloud: Such a cute pic. I wonder who made the flower crown - Mika himself? Maybe he's practising for The Rite of Spring Tour... :lol:🌼

Love it that he already has so many daisies in his garden, I only have about 2 or 3 so far. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, mellody said:

I wonder who made the flower crown - Mika himself? Maybe he's practising for The Rite of Spring Tour... :lol:🌼

He would look great with flowers in his hair, I wish he would do a photoshoot... Until then, I just draw him with how I would imagine it would look like :biggrin2:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

*checks to see if I have any ginger hairs and a curly tail* :lol3:

And?  :biggrin2:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I wonder who made the flower crown - Mika himself? Maybe he's practising for The Rite of Spring Tour... :lol:

I wondered if he'd made it. She looks ready to go on tour! :wub2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I saw Mika on TickTock live a few minutes ago. He said his hair is getting longer which I could see and he’s getting tanned. Can’t wait to see him live in Brooklyn New York. My first Mika concert. I’m sorry I couldn’t record it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MaureenG said:

I saw Mika on TickTock live a few minutes ago. He said his hair is getting longer which I could see and he’s getting tanned. Can’t wait to see him live in Brooklyn New York. My first Mika concert. I’m sorry I couldn’t record it.

Mika used his tiktok account?? :jawdrop:

How strange. Maybe he's planning to do some promo there? idk.

I hope someone was able to record something or take a screenshot.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MaureenG said:

:excite:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lulul said:

Mika used his tiktok account?? :jawdrop:

How strange. Maybe he's planning to do some promo there? idk.

The content roadie was also hired for TikTok, so maybe that's related. :dunno_grin:

• Like 7

This is past my bedtime :facepalm: a certain popstar is already in another timezone :biggrin2: I hope someone on the internet recorded it! 

• Like 3

Why's he doing Tiktok lives at 3am?! :aah: Maybe because those who would usually accuse him of using it the wrong way are sleeping at that time. :lol3: How long was it?

Longer hair. :wub2: And not even a screenshot by anyone. :crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Why's he doing Tiktok lives at 3am?! :aah: Maybe because those who would usually accuse him of using it the wrong way are sleeping at that time. :lol3: How long was it?

Longer hair. :wub2: And not even a screenshot by anyone. :crybaby:

Because timezones don’t apply to him :lol3:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is past my bedtime :facepalm: a certain popstar is already in another timezone :biggrin2:

I was thinking the same thing (again :lol3:).

Would be more understandable if I missed him if he was in a different time zone than me, but he was the same as me.  :lmfao:

This night owl! grafik.png.48021f80a388356c672bc6553e8f6501.png

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Hero said:

I was probably awake too, but I don't have TT. :dunno_grin:

Time to get it. :yes:

I have an account, but I don't have notifications turned on, so I wouldn't have noticed unless someone alerted me. :original:

I should probably change that now. smilie_denk_46.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Time to get it. :yes:

I have an account, but I don't have notifications turned on, so I wouldn't have noticed unless someone alerted me. :original:

I should probably change that now. smilie_denk_46.gif

I made room in my phone to reinstall TT again :yes: ( I think you can guess why my phone was full  :mikadas:) Praying someone saved Mika's video :pray:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Sara MG said:

Era in Toscana?

Yes @MaureenG I'd love to know more as well... can you tell where he was? Hotel room in Rome, his house in Tuscany, or somewhere else? What was he wearing? How long was he on? Sorry for all the questions, but it seems you're the only Mika fan who saw it, so I can't ask anyone else. 😅

• Like 2

I believe a dark colored shirt and I would assume a house and Rome. Wasn’t on long talk for a few seconds and was off. I believe he’s probably trying to save his voice for his upcoming tour. Can’t wait to see him in Brooklyn can’t wait to meet y’all. I’m so excited because today is my last day of work and then I’m off a week for spring break but staying home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, MaureenG said:

Wasn’t on long talk for a few seconds and was off. I believe he’s probably trying to save his voice for his upcoming tour.

Or to try out how TikTok works. :teehee:

Were there too many fans at the last IG live and is that why he did this one even later? :lmfao::teehee:

• Like 2