Mika Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, website updates - 2022

Mikasister

FYI: I moved the posts relating to the new song with BabyK to its own thread -- I know technically Mika tweeted and posted about it, but it's news on its own merit and it deserves its own thread. I think a lot of things get lost in this thread especially for people  who aren't regulars to the forum and don't know to check here. I think this thread was originally started to catch those incidental tweets and posts Mika makes for people who don't follow him on social media -- the big news should really be in its own thread. :dunno_grin:

18 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

FYI: I moved the posts relating to the new song with BabyK to its own thread -- I know technically Mika tweeted and posted about it, but it's news on its own merit and it deserves its own thread. I think a lot of things get lost in this thread especially for people  who aren't regulars to the forum and don't know to check here. I think this thread was originally started to catch those incidental tweets and posts Mika makes for people who don't follow him on social media -- the big news should really be in its own thread. :dunno_grin:

Sometimes I'm not sure where to post things. Still learning! 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SusanT said:

Sometimes I'm not sure where to post things. Still learning! 😁

Oh, it's OK! Sometimes it's not clear, I know.  I wasn't pointing any fingers or scolding anyone, just explaining why I had moved the posts. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dcdeb said:

In fact I always check these update threads when I'm looking for old tweets/posts by Mika, and it's sometimes even the first place I read about new posts, if my notifications don't work... so although you're right that it deserves its own thread, maybe we can post it in both places, so all his social media activity is archived here? :dunno_grin:

At least linking to the new thread here:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

So is everyone painting in their showers now or... ? 😅

I actually considered it, we have a glass shower door and my kids have some glass pens that they never use. I'd have to thoroughly clean the shower door first tho, to make it presentable online, and I have better things to do... my house just isn't a luxury hotel (and definitely not as clean, lol! :naughty:), but a home with kids. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, virgi said:

And according to the sound engineer’s story (@/marzia_brini, who’s apparently on tour with the whole team) they’re in Reims at ReimsArena. 

Seems that's right, Mika posted a few stories of a Cathedral which probably is the one in Reims. Not that clear in the dark, when I saw it I thought for a moment that it was the dome in Cologne 🙈 - wishful thinking to have Mika in Germany, apparently. :roftl: But comparing his clips with pictures of the Reims cathedral, that looks accurate. :thumb_yello: