• #MikainItaly
    • #MFClovesMika
    • #bloomingboy
    • #weloveyouMika
    • #weloveMika
    • #loveloveMika
    • #YoMika

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2022 at 10:59 PM

@PriscaI don't want a hashtag #Mika.

I just wanted to say that Mika in general can mean other artists as well. So if we write for ex. #welovemika it can mean any Mika on Twitter.

4 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Or just #mikasounds? 

So maybe we should use in our hashtag a word "mikasounds" or "mikapenniman" ? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

or " yomika" :wink2:

Oooh I like this one!

Personally I still plan on actually tagging Mika in my own post and using the hashtag, otherwise he might not see the fan action :dunno_grin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Personally I still plan on actually tagging Mika in my own post and using the hashtag, otherwise he might not see the fan action :dunno_grin:

Exactly, we @ him to make sure he sees it. We # it to get him trending, and so it's seen as one group action and not just some random stuff. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Exactly, we @ him to make sure he sees it. We # it to get him trending, and so it's seen as one group action and not just some random stuff. 

Thank you for clarifying!! I thought that was how it worked lol but I can’t say I use instagram often (twitter not at all) so I was starting to second guess myself. 
I love the suggestion of #loveloveMika but I like #yoMika as well

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fitbritt02 said:

Thank you for clarifying!! I thought that was how it worked lol but I can’t say I use instagram often (twitter not at all) so I was starting to second guess myself. 
I love the suggestion of #loveloveMika but I like #yoMika as well

Yes, that's why I honestly don't understand with my little social media knowledge the whole discussion why it's not clear which Mika is meant. If we tag him, it should be clear that he is meant, isn't it? :dunno_grin:

Why would another Mika think he/she is meant if he/she is not tagged? :confused:

Or is it meant that people on social media might think that a different Mika is meant? :confused:

But isn't the danger always there? :confused:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

But isn't the danger always there? :confused:

The risk of confusion is always there definitely, but with tagging him in I'm sure the majority of people will understand that it's OUR Mika and not someone else.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

That's why I asked yesterday - do we add as well the tag @mikasounds 

I guess we have to, otherwise Mika won't see most of the messages.

• Like 1

Are you only planning this for Twitter, or IG as well? It seems to me he doesn't look on Twitter since the cancellation, and maybe that's better, with all the things people write there... so it's good to show some love, also there, but I don't really expect Mika to see it if it's only on Twitter.

I like #loveMika or #loveloveMika

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Both? 🤔

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

I was just wondering because people were suggesting a hashtag with mikasounds, so you'd need different ones on each platform. It's getting a bit confusing. :teehee:

(Nice gif btw, I should watch El Dorado again, it has been too long since I last did. 😅)

• Like 3

Yes it was said in the previous thread to do it on both instagram and twitter. People can choose their preferred platform, and those that wish to can do it on both. 

To tag him on twitter: @mikasounds

To tag him on instagram: @mikainstagram

Then add whichever hashtag we agree on, write "Love from (your country)" and send! Presto, easy peasy. 😅🙈

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fitbritt02 said:

I was going to use instagram as I don’t use twitter but I thought the intention was that the hashtag was to be the same for both platforms 

Yes that's right. :thumb_yello:

So for instagram:

@mikainstagram 

#(whatever we agree on)

And for twitter:

@mikasounds

#(whatever we agree on)

The hashtag # is the same, so its seen as one group action. The @ changes depending on the platform, so we can be sure he sees it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Actually, times getting on, if we're going to do a poll it ought to be set up. How do we do that, can a mod do it or does it need to be the person who opened the thread? 

I can open a poll of course if you guys have had enough time to say what hashtags you would like. I meant to and I will :wink2:

If I open it tonight only options that are in this thread can be voted for since adding new options to a poll once it is open is impossible. 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2