Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

12 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Old fans knew the story behind Big Girls but maybe some new fans didn't.  I love when he says: "My mom is beautiful" :wub2:

Yes, I knew the story, but as you say, not everyone knows. And especially on TikTok it has different people (especially young ones) than on Instagram or Twitter. :thumb_yello:

14 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

So, although sometimes it bores us that he sings it over and over again, we could see it as a tribute to his mother and some members of his family and to all the people who, as Mika says, go through teasing or other situations because of their appearance.

I've always seen it as that's why he still sings the song at (almost) every concert. :original:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

It is touching that Mika decided to remember his mom in this way. His expression reminds me of the moment in the press conference in Turin in which he wistfully says he wishes his mom could see him at Eurovision. ❤ Laura Pausini touched his hand to show she felt for him.

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

He signed the Plexiglass. :roftl: So now it's not basta, but they have to keep it. :lmfao: I understand "basta Covid", but what does "sio" mean?

It's true though, here in Germany I see more and more shops removing the plexiglass in front of their counters now. Is it the same in Italy? I hope Mika was allowed by the restaurant owners to write on that thing... I'm not sure what the woman is thinking. :teehee: What is she saying when he asks "giusto?!" (right?!)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, mellody said:

I hope Mika was allowed by the restaurant owners to write on that thing... I'm not sure what the woman is thinking.

That bar is in a village near his home in Tuscany, so I think they know him well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Hero said:

Beautiful! It looks delicious. But I hope there's also a spoon on the table. :wink2:

I had the same thought. :naughty:

Mika's story is a repost from the woman who posted a picture of filming the Verona gig last year, with the hashtag #lovemyjob ... so does that mean that finally something's happening with the video footage of the Verona gig? Bit late now, while everyone's waiting for new music and a new show... but I suppose showing it on Italian TV as promo when they announce the new Magic Piano tour would make sense, as he'll probably use elements of that show for the Magic Piano tour, like the 2nd piano in the back. Hopefully not Pay TV, but a station that we can all watch via streaming. :crossed:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

I had the same thought. :naughty:

Mika's story is a repost from the woman who posted a picture of filming the Verona gig last year, with the hashtag #lovemyjob ... so does that mean that finally something's happening with the video footage of the Verona gig? Bit late now, while everyone's waiting for new music and a new show... but I suppose showing it on Italian TV as promo when they announce the new Magic Piano tour would make sense, as he'll probably use elements of that show for the Magic Piano tour, like the 2nd piano in the back. Hopefully not Pay TV, but a station that we can all watch via streaming. :crossed:

Yes, Carolina Stamerra Grassi carolinastamerragrassi  posts the original pic. on her story.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/carolinastamerragrassi/3063657270374277940/

336812307_738191207790182_8020741416626270930_n.thumb.jpg.ff4319b5dcf5ced6b13274e66c1012dc.jpg

She is a Creative Director at MaTi S.r.l.

Here is the site of http://mati.network/

The production worked for Mika's Revelation tour, Coachella, Eurovision Mika medley and Mika's The Voice France Yo-Yo performance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

58 minutes ago, mellody said:

New Mika Tiktok, a duet with another video... how tf did he find that, it's from 2020?! :blink:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYQjGdfh/ 

Maybe when he was in Athens with Adam and Joe they showed him how to browse TikTok and they found this Big Girl trend?

I am every day on Tik Tok and I didn't see it at all. But maybe for his account the algorithm  shows more videos of big girls?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Maybe when he was in Athens with Adam and Joe they showed him how to browse TikTok and they found this Big Girl trend?

I am every day on Tik Tok and I didn't see it at all. But maybe for his account the algorithm  shows more videos of big girls?

There were probably millions of Big Girl videos since 2020... but I guess it was just Tiktok randomly showing this video to him. Didn't think they'd show videos from over 2 years ago, but, as much time as he might have put into this, I'm sure he didn't scroll through millions of videos. :teehee:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

There were probably millions of Big Girl videos since 2020... but I guess it was just Tiktok randomly showing this video to him. Didn't think they'd show videos from over 2 years ago, but, as much time as he might have put into this, I'm sure he didn't scroll through millions of videos. :teehee:

Recently I've seen comments on Tiktok that people started to see old videos. I don't know - something wrong with algorithms or something?

Anyway the girl was lucky that Mika has seen her video. Because she posts a lot of videos where she is dancing in front of her camera. But not to his song.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

That girl's TikTok post is here. :biggirl:

urmomissobisexualbro420
grace · 2020-9-13

i made a lil dance for us plus sized cuties. i like it idk maybe you will too ☺️ #plussized #lgbtq #bodypostitivity

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's not the end.

Another duet on Tiktok has just arrived.

And the original from 12 September 2020.

I tried to be sexy haha.. but the glasses flip always wins🖤 #bbw #plussize #vibe #IGotTheMusic #biggirls #bodypositivity #loveyourself

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 2

On 3/21/2023 at 1:17 AM, mellody said:

I have them on, but never get notified about Mika's posts. 🙄

It doesn't work properly for me either. I got notifications for videos by Mika that I had already seen and liked. :dunno_grin:

On 3/22/2023 at 5:22 PM, mellody said:

how tf did he find that, it's from 2020?! :blink:

I think the girls will be pretty surprised that Mika sees that after 3 years. 😅

• Haha 3