Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Wow, Mika is making a tour around his house in Miami!!!

Mika Tiktok

Beautiful! And so him. Classic and outré together. I wonder how many of these items are things he's brought back from his travels, and which have been specially commissioned. I know they had some of the furniture made specifically for the original style of the villa. 

Love the family's initials painted on the ceiling beams. ❤

Slightly puzzled by the enthusiasm for showing us the toilet. :lol3:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

44 minutes ago, Hero said:

Beautiful! And so him. Classic and outré together. I wonder how many of these items are things he's brought back from his travels, and which have been specially commissioned. I know they had some of the furniture made specifically for the original style of the villa. 

I'm thinking that the vases in the shelves and some other items might be family heritage - some of his siblings (Yasmine?) might be living at this place while Mika is somewhere else in the world? She did a lot of those paintings, so it makes sense that this house is not ONLY Mika's style, but Mika and DaWack, or just generally Penniman family style.

My first thought (after "fluff!" :lustslow:) was "oohh, so beautiful, I want a house like that! :wub2:". My 2nd thought "ok I do NOT want to be responsible for keeping all of this clean and dust-free!" :aah: :roftl: Well... if you can afford a house like this - or rather its interior, the house itself was cheap Mika said, but they had to completely refurbish it - you can afford hiring someone to clean it too. 😅

Personally I think I prefer the interior in his Tuscany house, it seems more down-to-earth, I wouldn't have to worry all the time about breaking some expensive china. :lmfao: But that Miami house is a work of art... and besides, I'd just be happy to stay in the hallway and cuddle that lamp all day. :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

15 hours ago, Hero said:

He has a long history of that 

even in Versailles :lmfao:and it never fails to make me laugh :wink2:

Maybe he wants us to know his toilets are not made of gold :lmao: 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Haha 4

God he really does live in a beautiful place. Such a gorgeous house and garden.

And him! Fluff, soft pink top, lean long legs, looking golden smiling in the sun... and his sense of warmth and humour throughout. :wub2: If this is for Easter it's a much better gift than a bit of chocolate. :naughty:

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Hero said:

I was trying to see who this is running from the rain! :lol3: Is it Yasmine?

Screenshot_20230409-195213_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4e1d0134efefbf7ec7e86335bf4cdc4f.jpg

My relatives who live further north in Florida have said that the weather there can change suddenly when a random cloud brings rain and then the sun comes out again a few minutes later.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, mellody said:

I could cuddle Mika instead, he's probably easier to wash. :dunno_grin: :naughty:

Apparently Mika suggests his pool cleaning robot as an alternative to me, definitely the easiest to wash! :lmfao: Um no, sorry Mika, I bet it's cute, but it's not fluffy enough! :no: :naughty:

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I wonder who the women is who comments the videos? smilie_denk_09.gif

I recently discovered that Tiktok offers audio effects that change your voice to make it sound like someone else is speaking. So you'd be recording the voiceover but with that effect it sounds completely different, like a young or an old voice, male, female, electronic, on helium... :naughty: So that voice could be recorded by anyone, those effects could even change Andy's voice to the high female voice you hear in Mika's video. :teehee:

The voice they're using in his video isn't exactly pleasant imo, but I think it's the only young female voiceover effect Tiktok offers, called "Uni". The other one is a grandma voice. Personally I prefer the male voice "Philosopher", but I suppose they want to make it sound like one of his (mostly female) fans is speaking. :dunno_grin:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I recently discovered that Tiktok offers audio effects that change your voice to make it sound like someone else is speaking. So you'd be recording the voiceover but with that effect it sounds completely different, like a young or an old voice, male, female, electronic, on helium... :naughty: So that voice could be recorded by anyone, those effects could even change Andy's voice to the high female voice you hear in Mika's video. :teehee:

The voice they're using in his video isn't exactly pleasant imo, but I think it's the only young female voiceover effect Tiktok offers, called "Uni". The other one is a grandma voice. Personally I prefer the male voice "Philosopher", but I suppose they want to make it sound like one of his (mostly female) fans is speaking. :dunno_grin:

I think it's just the generic voice on TT before fiddling with settings. Seems to be the most commonly used. 

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

:wub2: :swoon: :stretcher: 

Can I turn into Mika's pool robot please? :pray: :blush: 

I wonder who filmed his gorgeous smile underwater... Andy? 

Probably, Adam Goodall did.

Here is his IG story.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/adambgoodall/3077296065926040394/

• Like 3