Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Mikainstagram story :wub2:

No cauliflower today. :teehee: How does he manage to look so fantastic so early in the morning?! :swoon:

Géraldine's hairdryer  and Mika's magic powers:fangurl:

I had to get up early too and I was so happy to see his good morning wishes :wub2: best start for the day :mikalove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mellody said:

Mikainstagram story :wub2:

No cauliflower today. :teehee: How does he manage to look so fantastic so early in the morning?! :swoon:

He was born this way, I am afraid :biggrin2:

But I also think he got up so early to get his voice ready and maybe even squeeze in a morning run. The only way I do not look like a cauliflower (yes I do look like one) is if I go running and take a cold shower :aah:

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsI2i0QOnyJ/

mikainstagram

I have so many fond memories from our time on the road last year, the audiences were truly incredible and I cannot wait to begin this new run of dates! A few shows have now sold out and others are limited availability. Head over to my official website to see the dates and get your tickets. Link in bio!

#mikatour #summer2023 #concert

• Like 1

Just now, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

Isn`t that the outfit that caused problems at the UK gig...?

Yep. :biggrin2:  Must have had them taken in. Or he's wearing a better belt and braces. :teehee:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

Isn`t that the outfit that caused problems at the UK gig...?

Haha yes, I feared for his briefs when he was jumping around in that! 

2 minutes ago, Hero said:

Yep. :biggrin2:  Must have had them taken in. Or he's wearing a better belt and braces. :teehee:

Valentino is actually in Rome, so I wouldn’t be surprised if someone came by to fix it. 

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsJyjM_Mo3U/

mikainstagram

Che bel modo di iniziare la giornata qui a Roma suonando "Lollipop" con il mio amico @rosario_fiorello e i fantastici @funkoff1998

Di seguito le date degli spettacoli estivi in Italia!

What a way to start the day here in Rome performing ‘Lollipop' with my friend @rosario_fiorello and the awesome @funkoff1998
Dates for the summer shows in Italy below!

08/07 Cattollica (RN) - Arena Della Regina
10/07 Perugia - Umbria Jazz
12/07 Marostica (VI) - Marostica Summer Festival
15/07 Matera - Sonic Park Matera
16/07 Chieti - Arena La Civitella
23/07 Tarvisio (UD) - No Borders Music Festival

#mika #italy #summer #concerts

📷 @danilodauriafoto

346182685_192938633677295_6611254492994772966_n.jpg

345445337_261252806352455_4706388121168086295_n.jpg

346028551_146300878303919_5267189024373745918_n.jpg

346020267_245381881405685_7375245292952150088_n.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Mikainstagram story

I'm not sure why his dream house would look like a design leather shop that looks like an art museum, but I guess it's hard to catch the atmosphere of a room/house in a 16seconds video. To me it looks rather empty and cold, but I could imagine there's a scent of leather that gives it a warm and cozy feeling when you're there.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

Mikainstagram story

I'm not sure why his dream house would look like a design leather shop that looks like an art museum, but I guess it's hard to catch the atmosphere of a room/house in a 16seconds video. To me it looks rather empty and cold, but I could imagine there's a scent of leather that gives it a warm and cozy feeling when you're there.

Empty and cold? Really? I love the colonial style homes with the wooden panels on the walls. The warm wooden flooring, panels on the ceiling with the small details surrounding the light fixtures… then the classic interior with wood and leather, but also the freedom of playing with different colours, any colour really.
There is symmetry and big windows. It’s aesthetically so pleasing. I could go on and on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Mikainstagram story

He's certainly got brighter, more colourful and welcoming homes in Miami and Florence. Maybe it's the contrast that appeals? It's very classic London in style. With the neutral colours, squared angles and darker artwork it reminds me a bit of his old place in London (well, the bit I saw in a magazine interview). 

I'm a relatively new fan, but it seems to me that he's always had this juxtaposition, the love of colourful quirky characterful things (maybe linking back to the Lebanese bubble his mother created around them), and a love of more classic, muted, masculine lines and environments. Albeit with a punk nod. :biggrin2:

• Like 6