Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

We would like to know that too. 😆I think he said that he had at least finished writing the French album (not sure about the English one).

I am almost like "Give us the French album IMMEDIATELY" but I will hold out . Mika is one to test my patience, though. :lol3:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

I am almost like "Give us the French album IMMEDIATELY" but I will hold out . Mika is one to test my patience, though. :lol3:

With Mika you have to! :aah:

I don't know if you have come across "Mikasoon"? When Mika says "soon" it can be months (years:confused:) until it happens. :facepalm:😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

I don't know if you have come across "Mikasoon"? When Mika says "soon" it can be months (years:confused:) until it happens. :facepalm:😅

Good God, I have heard of it faintly but I was kind of hoping the rumours weren`t true....

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

8 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

Good God, I have heard of it faintly but I was kind of hoping the rumours weren`t true....

We're right in the middle of it... the first info we got about the release date of the French album was that it would be out around Christmas 2022. :mf_rosetinted: And the English one early 2023. So now my hope is that we'll get the French one at some point this year and well, the English one... hopefully at some point next year? 🙈 Anyway there was an article that said Mika will play some songs of his upcoming French album at the gigs this summer (the article was about Monaco, but I suppose if it's true, it's true for all the gigs in french-speaking areas). He usually introduces some new songs at his gigs before releasing an album, so it's likely.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mellody said:

We're right in the middle of it... the first info we got about the release date of the French album was that it would be out around Christmas 2022. :mf_rosetinted: And the English one early 2023. So now my hope is that we'll get the French one at some point this year and well, the English one... hopefully at some point next year? 🙈 Anyway there was an article that said Mika will play some songs of his upcoming French album at the gigs this summer (the article was about Monaco, but I suppose if it's true, it's true for all the gigs in french-speaking areas). He usually introduces some new songs at his gigs before releasing an album, so it's likely.

If only I could go to that gig in Sion! The way things are looking, I will not be able to make it. I am heartbroken and hope he has some magic idea to come to Zürich or Basel. 

I hadn`t realized that Mika has already set a release date (and that that date had come and gone...)! I suppose I will just have to ajust to "Mikasoon".

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Are we talking about the same Mika? :lmfao:

Sure, if he uses the same concept as his diet. He'll condense a year's sleep into that one month, and be refreshed for longer. :lol3:

I know, I know... :offtopic:... sorry!

• Haha 4

It's great to see Mika embarking on a festival tour, but I hope that he will do some non-festival gigs too.  I'm too old for festivals :old:

Somewhere small, with seats - that's what I'd like.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, silver said:

It's great to see Mika embarking on a festival tour, but I hope that he will do some non-festival gigs too.  I'm too old for festivals :old:

Somewhere small, with seats - that's what I'd like.

Cheltenham is relatively small, with seats. ;) Most of the Italian gigs are seated too (tho not small). Many of these are whole gigs by Mika, they're not all like the Isle of Wight festival, which probably is the typical festival setting, with mud and all that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mellody said:

Cheltenham is relatively small, with seats. ;) Most of the Italian gigs are seated too (tho not small). Many of these are whole gigs by Mika, they're not all like the Isle of Wight festival, which probably is the typical festival setting, with mud and all that.

Matera could've been with seats (like Elisa's gig last year) but I guess they were trying to get in as many people as possible.

• Like 1