Mika's Social Media & official Website updates - 2023

Mikasister

1 minute ago, Hero said:

Oh my god, I love him so much! What a lovely film surprise for us all to enjoy! :lustslow:

Next stop Japan... it would be so nice if he did these from there too! 🥰

Adam is with him, so I think we might have a chance. :wub2:

• Like 4

I am pretty sure we will get more content like this, like @mellody said, Adam is with him! I can’t wait to see more. 

Also: it’s bizarre to think that I was the exact same 24 hours in Milan and I didn’t bump into him. If you look at the time stamps, we only missed him by an hour or so at the Galeria.

It’s better this way though, I would hide behind someone’s back anyway upon his sight :facepalm: or faint, or grin and stare uncontrollably. Of all of the above. (Yikes!)

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

The video is so cute, I'd love Mika to be my tour guide around Milan!

Also, this screenshot is adorable!

20230521_094346.thumb.png.3fe5853b45b3ac69ae5ed58526a360c5.png

And at the part where he was with Andy my heart nearly skipped a beat when he bent down, because I honestly thought he was getting down on one knee (to propose!), but no of course not, Mika just wanted to show off his strong man pose! :facepalm:

20230521_094404.thumb.png.c8697eb6a057d63468a4529d45ab1c3f.png

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

but no of course not, Mika just wanted to show off his strong man pose! :facepalm:

20230521_094404.thumb.png.c8697eb6a057d63468a4529d45ab1c3f.png

In the middle of the Galeria Vittorio Emanuele II there is a mosaic bull on the floor (as depicted in the pic). It is said that when you turn your heel three times on the bull’s private parts, it will bring you good luck. 

But Mika being Mika, he had to take it a step further and squish it with his knee and make a strong man pose :lol3:

• Haha 4