New Single by Mika & Vianney: Keep it Simple - Out 20 January 2023!

krysady

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Well, I prefer the news that a duet Mika and Vianney "Keep It Simple" will be released  this Friday at midnight (well the night after Thursday :lol3:  )

I wonder… will it be in English? Is the single called “keep it simple” or is it the general concept of maybe more songs? Will it be all acoustic? Will there be more????? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I wonder… will it be in English? Is the single called “keep it simple” or is it the general concept of maybe more songs? Will it be all acoustic? Will there be more????? 

I think It's the title and my guess is that it'll probably be half English and half French!

He had the same cover concept with Ed Sheeran and their song is half English and half French as well, soo...  (if you haven't heard it yet, I recommend it 🤪

image.thumb.png.874f1007541867f6b16f8ced2e48a049.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, SusanT said:

Neither did I till read about Mika's singing with Vianney, who I knew nothing about until I found the video for "Call on me" this evening. 😃

Well, I know Vianney, just not the song with Ed Sheeran. 😅

• Like 1

I don't know Vianney at all. Does he have a signature style? Guitar, obviously. :naughty: Most typical song? (not listening to the Sheeran collab, I know everyone loves him but I just can't get into him for some reason, dunno why). 

Mind you, I wonder how much the song will be Vianneyfied, and how much Mikafied. Ooooooh exciting!! :excite:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hero said:

I don't know Vianney at all. Does he have a signature style? Guitar, obviously. :naughty: Most typical song? (not listening to the Sheeran collab, I know everyone loves him but I just can't get into him for some reason, dunno why). 

Mind you, I wonder how much the song will be Vianneyfied, and how much Mikafied. Ooooooh exciting!! :excite:

Vianney with guitar and Mika with the piano that sounds good. :wub2:

Thanks clipmika!

• Like 2