2023 - Mika @Sion Sous les étoiles, Switzerland - 13 July

Mikasister

I think I'll skip that one. Love gigs in Switzerland, but it's in the middle of nowhere, and just a few days after Perugia. Too long in between to go on the way back home from Perugia, too close for an extra trip. 😅

I've added a calendar event for it to the first post, so you can RSVP.

25 minutes ago, mellody said:

I think I'll skip that one. Love gigs in Switzerland, but it's in the middle of nowhere, and just a few days after Perugia. Too long in between to go on the way back home from Perugia, too close for an extra trip. 😅

Sion (Switzerland) on July 13 and  Matera (southern Italy) on the 15. That's going to be a long drive (unless Mika and the band fly to Bari from Milan). 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mellody said:

At least it's a town and easily accessible, there was worse in terms of accessibility last year. :teehee:The real problem is Perugia - Sion - Matera. :insane:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

At least it's a town and easily accessible, there was worse in terms of accessibility last year. :teehee:The real problem is Perugia - Sion - Matera. :insane:

I give up for Sion. I prefer to stay in Italy. I have some plans in Rome.

Anyway Mika will rent my helicopter 😜 No more place for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Helicopter Abandon Thread GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Haha 3

Ticketcorner

:germany:

Yeah: Mika wurde für das Sion sous les étoiles bestätigt.

Zusammen mit Soprano und Louis Bertignac wird er für einen magischen Abend unter den Sternen sorgen. Ein weiterer Act folgt noch. 

Tickets sind ab sofort verfügbar

:france:

Yeah: #MIKA rejoint Soprano et Louis Bertignac pour une soirée qui s'annonce dingue à Sion sous les étoiles

Les tickets sont là: https://fal.cn/Mika20230123 #Ticketcorner

326495851_1528987967597541_5549516253165604557_n.thumb.jpg.94a5312313007fc56215baf761be4cda.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! As some of you already know, I am trying to organize a trip to Sion to see Mika live for the first time! That being said, I am unsure when he is going to preform since he is part of a line-up of different artists. I know the festival itself starts at 16:30, but I don`t know when Mika will get on stage or when, approximately, it will end. I would like to book train tickets, but it is proving to be a bit difficult with the lack of information. If anyone has been to a concert like this before or has any more information, it would be greatly appreciated

29 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnlyLeo said:

Hello everyone! As some of you already know, I am trying to organize a trip to Sion to see Mika live for the first time! That being said, I am unsure when he is going to preform since he is part of a line-up of different artists. I know the festival itself starts at 16:30, but I don`t know when Mika will get on stage or when, approximately, it will end. I would like to book train tickets, but it is proving to be a bit difficult with the lack of information. If anyone has been to a concert like this before or has any more information, it would be greatly appreciated

Difficult to say. An artist for Thursday has not been named yet either. But I guess that Mika will perform last or second last (maybe 8.00pm or 10.00pm). I hope that the times will be published soon. :original:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what time the last artist (probably Mika) will perform? I still haven't seen any info, unfortunately. That would help me with the planning. :original:

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 11:07 PM, Prisca said:

Does anyone know what time the last artist (probably Mika) will perform? I still haven't seen any info, unfortunately. That would help me with the planning. :original:

F4CA555D-8512-47AF-8B41-3BA9B0376D4A.thumb.jpeg.fd8a920856334734c6eb032cb2233785.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It would be nice if Mika sang "Le Coeur Holiday" with Soprano. But I doubt it :sad: 

BTW I found out about the line up weeks ago just by calling the organiser. But I didn't post it since I don't visit the MFC website very often. Sorry about that :sorry:

See you all (just a few MFCers)  there very soon! :group_hug:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...