2023 - Mika @ Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France, 19 July

Mikasister

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Mika IG story

334674963_3378935025753894_6632096055922843031_n.jpg

For the people that are interested: There's a Carré d'or. I don't know how long tickets will be available.

image.thumb.png.9f45c56e807683f523722f91f0bd5cd6.png

• Like 1

• mellody changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ Palais des Festivals, Cannes, France, 19 July

Var Matin

👉 PDF file ( 1 page / 268kb ) Var_Matin_2023_03_9_p-43.pdf

Web https://www.varmatin.com/musique/on-vous-devoile-les-tetes-daffiche-en-concert-cet-ete-a-cannes-833155

Saison estivale à Cannes

Pop acidulée

Le 19 juillet, rendez-vous avec Mika. Programmé le 4 août dans une onéreuse formule dîner-spectacle à Monaco, l’homme aux dix millions d’albums vendus se présentera à Cannes, avec un show imprévisible, puisqu’il aura certainement sorti un nouvel album d’ici l’été.

Une chose est sûre : l’artiste libano-américano-britannique viendra lui aussi avec une série de hits rassembleurs dans ses valises.

En première partie ce soir-là, il y aura Alexia Gredy, nouvelle voix pop entendue l’été dernier à La Crème Festival, à Villefranche-sur-Mer.

Var_Matin_2023_03_9_fr.downmagaz.net-43_page-0001.thumb.jpg.2f3a589e9da044d90423b82ba851ca63.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be there! My days off got approved :) 

Has anyone already booked a place to sleep? Did you manage to find a not too expensive place? I still need to check

Edit: I managed to find a not too expensive place to sleep for a few days and also booked my train :yay:

Edited by vanessa-love-mika

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

Who's planning to go to this show? Just realized this event isn't on the calendar :) 

Oops!  I've set up a basic entry so you can RSVP

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Btw, I messaged them yesterday to ask a few questions and here's what they told me:

You can bring small water bottles but no food is allowed. Small bags are allowed as well

For the people with 'carré d'or' tickets, they will have a dedicated entrance and a standing space located in front of the stage :) 

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone ! I have 2 tickets for the show, it's 2 Carré or tickets. I'm unable to go to the concert anymore so I'm selling the tickets. 60€ per tickets ! If someone is interested please contact me here or via Instagram @Florine.alsace ! Thank U 

13 hours ago, Florine said:

Hello everyone ! I have 2 tickets for the show, it's 2 Carré or tickets. I'm unable to go to the concert anymore so I'm selling the tickets. 60€ per tickets ! If someone is interested please contact me here or via Instagram @Florine.alsace ! Thank U 

Hello Florine, are they still available?