2023 - Mika @ Bristol Sounds Festival, UK, 21 June

Kumazzz

10 hours ago, silver said:

What we always suggest that you do is let us know you are attending a gig (RSVP to the gig in the event calendar),

Sorry, obviously a stupid question but where can I find the event calender? 

11 hours ago, silver said:

We can never guarantee that there will be a Meet & Greet, it depends on the circumstances of the gig and how Mika is feeling.  What we always suggest that you do is let us know you are attending a gig (RSVP to the gig in the event calendar), so that if it is possible there will be a M&G, your name will be on the list of MFC members.

For this gig, @dcdeb posted instructions on what to do.

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/36467-2023-mika-bristol-sounds-festival-uk-21-june/page/7/#elControls_4279124_menu

Thank you very much for explaining!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Viktoria Barbara said:

Hi :) i wasn't sure where to ask this question, sorry if it's off topic.

I've seen videos of the meet&greet after the Bristol show. I was wondering how these events are organised, where did you get notified before? Or who can join you? Was it a rare occasion or will there be more m&gs during the summer tour?

Hi Viktoria ! I think we met the other day? 

Mika often comes out after his shows to say hello to the fans. But an organized meet & greet like the one in Bristol is rather rare. 

To be included you have to be a registered member of this forum and usually it’s a good idea to RSVP to the gig's list on our event calendar. 

Usually we don’t know whether the meet will actually happen until the very last minute. 

There’s usually a limited number of spaces at these meets. This time we had 30 spots. So try as hard as we can to be fair. It’s not a perfect system but we try.  

You can read more about meeting Mika here:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Hi Viktoria ! I think we met the other day? 

Mika often comes out after his shows to say hello to the fans. But an organized meet & greet like the one in Bristol is rather rare. 

To be included you have to be a registered member of this forum and usually it’s a good idea to RSVP to the gig's list on our event calendar. 

Usually we don’t know whether the meet will actually happen until the very last minute. 

There’s usually a limited number of spaces at these meets. This time we had 30 spots. So try as hard as we can to be fair. It’s not a perfect system but we try.  

You can read more about meeting Mika here:

Hi Deb! No we haven't met yet :) I'm a fan from Hungary and the Tarvisio gig in July will be my very first time seeing Mika. Thank you for your answer, I found the event and signed up!