Hello, I'm new here :)

Glitterbug

Hi, I'm Edith. 

I tried to join the forum a couple of days ago, but It didn't seem to work and I'm still trying to figure out the mechanics of it all.  So, bear with me please, because I'm not a big internet or social media user (I had a myspace like a billion years ago and I use Youtube, but that's it).

I'm an old fan.  I was lucky to attend one of Mika's first gigs in 2006 and Gosh.. Did he make an impression..  So much talent and charm in such a beautiful package!!  How could anyone resist his spell??

Over the years, I've come to admire him more and more because he's beautiful inside, too and just such an authentic and considerate soul.

Plus, his music is really addictive! Even after all this time, I can still listen to him on a loop and I doubt I'll ever get sick of his incredible voice. 

It's been 7 years since I last saw him perform and I'm really STARVED as a fan  but now that I'm back in Europe, I hope I'll get to see him soon.

I look forward to meeting you all :)

• Like 7

@Glitterbug

Welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

I'm Eriko ( she / her ) from Japan, nice to meet you here !

Hope this thread help you.

If you're looking for something at all MIKA or MFC related, you can come here and ask.

Any pictures, videos, interviews in the News section where it takes too long to search through our many pages, or you're just being lazy, or the search option isn't being too accurate, or you want to talk to a real person...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Glitterbug said:

Hi, I'm Edith. 

I tried to join the forum a couple of days ago, but It didn't seem to work and I'm still trying to figure out the mechanics of it all.  So, bear with me please, because I'm not a big internet or social media user (I had a myspace like a billion years ago and I use Youtube, but that's it).

I'm an old fan.  I was lucky to attend one of Mika's first gigs in 2006 and Gosh.. Did he make an impression..  So much talent and charm in such a beautiful package!!  How could anyone resist his spell??

Over the years, I've come to admire him more and more because he's beautiful inside, too and just such an authentic and considerate soul.

Plus, his music is really addictive! Even after all this time, I can still listen to him on a loop and I doubt I'll ever get sick of his incredible voice. 

It's been 7 years since I last saw him perform and I'm really STARVED as a fan  but now that I'm back in Europe, I hope I'll get to see him soon.

I look forward to meeting you all :)

:welcomeani:@Glitterbug to the forum

I hope you'll enjoy the place. :original:

This thread will help you find your way around the forum:

• Like 1

Hello Edith and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani: 

Do you live in Spain? Are you going to see him there? He is going to perform in three places. this year.

Hope you enjoy this place.

Hi Edith, welcome! Love your username! 

Have a look around and don't be worried to ask if you need help - we've all been there. Have fun, and hope you get to a gig soon!

Hi @Glitterbug :welcomeani:

It's only been 10 months for me since I've seen Mika and I too feel starved! 

Would love to have seen any of his early gigs in 2006! You're very lucky, hopefully more luck will come your way soon and you'll get to a gig! 

Have fun here!

On 5/8/2023 at 12:11 PM, Kumazzz said:

@Glitterbug

Welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

I'm Eriko ( she / her ) from Japan, nice to meet you here !

Hope this thread help you.

If you're looking for something at all MIKA or MFC related, you can come here and ask.

Any pictures, videos, interviews in the News section where it takes too long to search through our many pages, or you're just being lazy, or the search option isn't being too accurate, or you want to talk to a real person...

Thank you Eriko, that's super helpful.

I love Japan and everything Japanese.

Hope you can see Mika this month :D

• Thanks 1

On 5/8/2023 at 3:52 PM, Mikasister said:

Hello Edith and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani: 

Do you live in Spain? Are you going to see him there? He is going to perform in three places. this year.

Hope you enjoy this place.

Yes, I'm currently in Spain.

I have tickets for BRAVA in September and I'm not sure if I can do Marbella, too.. I wish they'd announced that one sooner because there are cheap volotea flights to Malaga from where I live, but I already have tickets for some of the Italian gigs (couldn't wait) and I'm afraid it'll be too much leave time for the same month .. 

I remember you from Barcelona 2015, you're a lucky lucky girl.:cloud: I hope I'll get to meet you. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...