57 minutes ago, mellody said:

Weird that the merch doesn't show when I go to the shop, but only through this link. How did you find it?

Maybe because there is a 24 hours presale available only through that link available via Universal France mail. 

Screenshot_20240228_181722_Email.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

How did you find this merch, Celine? The only way I can see it is if I use the long link you gave, which looks like it came from a mailing that I never received. :(  Did you get it from a mailing? I'm just curious whether I've fallen off the email list.

oops! I hope I didn't make a mistake? To tell the truth, I found this link on X (from 'Le Bloom'), and by clicking on it I myself was able to order certain articles... So.... :dunno:

24 minutes ago, lormare73 said:

I did. I received the mail from Universal France a couple of hours ago.

OK, I haven't gotten it, and I usually do get those emails. Maybe it's just delayed. Thanks!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Still not available in the UK :crybaby:

Maybe it will be after the UK leg of the tour... 😕

I suppose / hope it'll be available at the UK gigs! Would be a shame if not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

I really hope so! I'm keeping my hopes up! I'd really like that tour book too :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Captured video from

Collections Apocalypso Tour

https://mika.store/collections/apocalypso-tour

YouTube

and

on X

• Like 3

I really don’t see why we in the UK have to come up with ways to order the merch as we cannot just order like everyone else in Europe. It just should be available for us too . It’s just really unfair. 

• Like 1

Yeah it's unfortunate to be UK based at the moment in terms of merch it seems... I will be going to some of the gigs in France, and I had really been hoping the black sweatshirt from the website would have been avaliable at the merch booth, but it doesn't seem like it is :c

I also couldnt see the cap on the merch table picture, anyone know if that's also a website exclusive of some kind?

20 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

oops! I hope I didn't make a mistake? To tell the truth, I found this link on X (from 'Le Bloom'), and by clicking on it I myself was able to order certain articles... So.... :dunno:

No, no mistake! Don't worry!

20 hours ago, dcdeb said:

OK, I haven't gotten it, and I usually do get those emails. Maybe it's just delayed. Thanks!

And it was delayed... it was in my email inbox when I woke up this morning! :)

19 hours ago, mellody said:

I hope so, too! I'm checking on that.

54 minutes ago, Tusia said:

I really don’t see why we in the UK have to come up with ways to order the merch as we cannot just order like everyone else in Europe. It just should be available for us too . It’s just really unfair. 

As I said earlier, I think there's some legal/licensing issue that is preventing them from selling certain items in certain areas. :dunno:

14 minutes ago, ClownInACollar said:

Yeah it's unfortunate to be UK based at the moment in terms of merch it seems... I will be going to some of the gigs in France, and I had really been hoping the black sweatshirt from the website would have been avaliable at the merch booth, but it doesn't seem like it is :c

I also couldnt see the cap on the merch table picture, anyone know if that's also a website exclusive of some kind?

That made me realize the merch table photo isn't here, so...

GHRtoQgWwAAZ3kk.jpg.031bbb595902a42b0f29

And I'm trying to find out whether this merch will only be available at the French shows, or if it will also travel to other countries.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ClownInACollar said:

The cap and I think also the photobook were missing? Maybe the production of these is delayed? I hope they'll have them at the next gigs. I can order the merch from Germany, but I prefer to buy it at the gigs, to avoid the high shipping costs.

I got an e-mail today, advertising the new merch... but when I click on the link, it only shows me the re-enchantee merch. Also in that mail they're asking fans to send them photos/videos from the gigs.

I really hope they'll get it fixed with the UK orders until the UK gigs, they're wasting opportunities there! :doh: It's disappointing for the fans too and also sad that they don't seem to care about the maybe 5 fans in Austria who would order something... but for the UK, that aside, even from a business point of view it's stupid. :no:

• Sad 2

33 minutes ago, mellody said:

The cap and I think also the photobook were missing? Maybe the production of these is delayed? I hope they'll have them at the next gigs. I can order the merch from Germany, but I prefer to buy it at the gigs, to avoid the high shipping costs.

I got an e-mail today, advertising the new merch... but when I click on the link, it only shows me the re-enchantee merch. Also in that mail they're asking fans to send them photos/videos from the gigs.

I really hope they'll get it fixed with the UK orders until the UK gigs, they're wasting opportunities there! :doh: It's disappointing for the fans too and also sad that they don't seem to care about the maybe 5 fans in Austria who would order something... but for the UK, that aside, even from a business point of view it's stupid. :no:

I received an email too, but if I want to send a video, it does not work...I can send only a photo....

15 minutes ago, jajinka5 said:

I received an email too, but if I want to send a video, it does not work...I can send only a photo....

Yes, you're right... maybe they need to fix that as well. The e-mail link to the new merch is finally working now, and the new merch is also on the website.

I'm so sad it doesn't seem the re-enchantée merch will be sold at the shows 😢  had my hopes up that I would be able to get that black sweater in Lille, I really hope they figure something out!

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, sarahel said:

I'm so sad it doesn't seem the re-enchantée merch will be sold at the shows 😢  had my hopes up that I would be able to get that black sweater in Lille, I really hope they figure something out!

I"m willing to help you if you don't find it in Lillle. Message me if you need help to get one :thumb_yello:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

The cap and the photobook were there when I clicked on the link yesterday and still are today, I ordered them around noon.

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

The cap and the photobook were there when I clicked on the link yesterday and still are today, I ordered them around noon.

I meant at the gig in Clermont. I don't see them on the merch pic.

• Like 1

I really wanted the keyrings and the notebook. Unfortunately I can’t go to any gigs so I don’t know if I’ll be able to get anything.That photo book also looks nice