11. Underwater
  12. Rain
  13. Happy Ending
  14. Last Party
  15. Grace Kelly
  16. We Are Golden
  17. Love Today

Is it correct ???:bye:

I think Yoyo was later and/or Billy Brown was before Relax, but not sure... I'll have to watch my videos.

29 minutes ago, goose said:

Hello, did anyone manage to get a video of me giving Mika the box? If you did, please may you send it to me:) Also thank you to all the people that contributed 

I filmed, but he was too close to have you both in the picture. I have him with the box tho, and a little bit of you sometimes... here's a screenshot, the video is 11 minutes long, so I think it's too big to upload here. I might just cut it in the different parts, or upload on YT. Anyway I need good Wifi for that, still not home yet, and lots of RL stuff to catch up with when I'm there (my son's bday party with his friends is tomorrow). Soon! ;)

Screenshot_20230622_150350_Gallery.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I think Yoyo was later and/or Billy Brown was before Relax, but not sure... I'll have to watch my videos.

I filmed, but he was too close to have you both in the picture. I have him with the box tho, and a little bit of you sometimes... here's a screenshot, the video is 11 minutes long, so I think it's too big to upload here. I might just cut it in the different parts, or upload on YT. Anyway I need good Wifi for that, still not home yet, and lots of RL stuff to catch up with when I'm there (my son's bday party with his friends is tomorrow). Soon! ;)

Screenshot_20230622_150350_Gallery.jpg

That's great, thank you! Would it be possible to send it via Instagram maybe? I'm not sure what the cap off is. Have a safe journey home, I hope your son has a nice party :)

• Like 1

All your photos and videos are stunning! I hadn't heard any of the Billy Brown stories, so that was nice too :original:  I was having a good look at some of the uploads on IG and saw a young lady further back in the crowd who looked identical to my Daughters best friend who lived next door to us from 10 years ago down in Cornwall (she would have been 12 back then). So I messaged her. Turns out it was her & she lives in Bristol now. Small world! :) 

• Like 6

BBC WEST

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-65983817

Mika kicks off Bristol Sounds concert series

Thousands of eager music fans packed Bristol's Amphitheatre beside the harbour on Wednesday for the first concert in this year's Bristol Sounds series.

The five-day long event will culminate on Sunday night with Self Esteem.

Other acts playing this year include Jacob Collier, James, Goldie Looking Chain, Levellers, Black Grape and a Beautiful Day Out.

Some of these have already sold out after strong demand from fans.

Mika was joined on Wednesday evening by support act Calum Scott.

The Bristol Sounds concert series returned to the city last year after a two-year break caused by the Covid pandemic.

_130179708_mika.thumb.jpg.bc6c791901c575628d527fe65a8ee650.jpg

_130176497_ania_shrimpton_bristol_sounds_2023_mika--2.thumb.jpg.04075f2dbdb47eeb85f9275f1b8a8f4c.jpg

_130176501_ania_shrimpton_bristol_sounds_2023_mika-3867.thumb.jpg.a44c5bd1d03110ae5e72f6eddadf699a.jpg

_130179712_47fa9102-0e79-4149-80f3-06928abcd423.thumb.jpg.fba11ef63fc497cb48aec5e5169ab0d7.jpg

_130179710_ania_shrimpton_bristol_sounds_2023_mika-3667.thumb.jpg.ef0485c2223acc74b8453c91807f9542.jpg

• Like 4

i’ve never really done a review before but after how incredible last night was i just had to write everything down to remember so here goes (also sorry if anything is wrong, there was a lot to remember😅):

the show started with the lollipop intro, the band&choir entered the stage followed by mika in his incredible green glittery suit. he talked a little about his outfit and the summer solstice, followed by the story of the pink girl in the grey town! “live my life and love was found”🥹

the crowd absolutely loved lollipop and from the energy that mika gave us in that first song, we knew we were in for a treat💚 also his face lit up seeing the paper flowers fan action, it was so beautiful and you could tell he appreciated it! 

up next was origin of love. this is a personal favourite of mine live and as always he delivered! here he brought out the first big flower of the night and got everyone waving in the air!

then we had the first outfit change of the night, he came out in a kinda light pink satin suit which was stunning! he sang big girl with so much energy and ventured into the crowd the other side to me but made his way back to the front exactly where i was stood! the crowd loved this and EVERYONE was jumping, such good vibes🤩

tiny love was amazing as usual! the excitement i felt when the piano opened and the flowers started coming up was unreal! such a beautiful setting, just a shame the ‘may your head always bloom’ sign didn’t fancy staying up😂 oh and there were sparklers!

then i stopped recording for a bit so i cant 100% remember the order of the songs but i believe it was relax, ice cream and billy brown (maybe ??) during ice cream he brought out 2 more big flowers and passed them down to the front row to hold!

billy brown had a fun chatty bit, he told a story about how his sister was dating someone who was ‘really really camp’ and then went on to say something along the lines of he wrote this as a cautionary tale for himself and that he was billy brown. 

next was popular song, this is when i gave him my flower crown🥹 he came down and was stood just to the side of me, we held it in front of him and he took it and put it on with a smile🥹 

he went to the other side of the front row, still wearing my crown and someone passed him a flag which he took and then made his way back onto stage to finish the song.

we then got blame it on the girls! i’d never seen this live so i was buzzing and my god it was good!

i think (???) the next song he sang was yoyo and he picked out a member of the crowd to direct it to😂

underwater was unreal! he got the crowd to sing, getting each side to sing and quiet then loud. he did tell us off at one point for singing at the wrong time hahah! but you could just tell from his face how incredible the crowd participation was, this was definitely one of my highlights and it felt so special🩵

then it was rain and happy ending, i didn’t get any vids of these ones but they were of course amazing. rain had so much energy and excitement and happy ending was beautiful, again with the crowd getting super involved🤍

we got last party, which was super special. he did forget the words which made for a little laugh but it was so beautiful and the vocals were incredible, this was an emotional one for me🤍

grace kelly was definitely another crowd favourite and even though we were getting near the end, the energy from mika and the crowd was still insane!

we are golden involved lots of running around the stage and more sparklers🤩 mika seemed so happy and thankful to hear the crowd screaming so loudly and singing along🥹

he then disappeared off stage again and returned for a final song in another stunning suit! love today begun with the crowd chanting ‘love’, getting progressively faster. it was SO energetic, the iconic cape dance, the tiger head and another trip into the crowd! incredible vibes all around and a perfect end to the show🤩

final bows were done, lots of love and smiles and happiness shared! 

after the show a nice security guard got my crown back off the stage☺️

then it was time for m&g!!! we went into a little area backstage with chairs and tables where we waited! i really wish i had said hi to more people and introduced myself because this was my first time really doing anything with mfc but anxiety got the better of me so i stayed quiet😭 i had no idea what was going to happen so we were just all waiting and then none other than mika himself walks in and there were loads of thank yous thrown his way and he was thanking us back and a few bits were said about the show! people were asking him questions and just having a little chat but then we got told that the venue were kicking us out soon because we were way past the curfew🥺 a couple of gifts were given to him which he really appreciated and then we all got a group photo which i am really hoping gets posted somewhere because i need to see it🤞🏻 and then after the pic we kept getting told we had to leave! i hadn’t spoken to him yet so when i was stood next to him just after the photo i took my opportunity and thanked him and told him that it was my crown that he took and that i made it myself, i barely even remember what i said and what he replied but i remember him liking it and complimenting it and then i got a little autograph and then it was time to say goodbye!

so yeh that was it! i am super SUPER thankful for the opportunity and to meet him again<3 (THANK YOU DEBS!) honestly it was the best concert i have ever been to and i could not be more thankful for MIKA🩵

(there’s a few more vids on this thread i made on twitter, i couldn’t fit them all on here!)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

10 minutes ago, jord1012 said:

i’ve never really done a review before but after how incredible last night was i just had to write everything down to remember so here goes (also sorry if anything is wrong, there was a lot to remember😅):

the show started with the lollipop intro, the band&choir entered the stage followed by mika in his incredible green glittery suit. he talked a little about his outfit and the summer solstice, followed by the story of the pink girl in the grey town! “live my life and love was found”🥹

the crowd absolutely loved lollipop and from the energy that mika gave us in that first song, we knew we were in for a treat💚 also his face lit up seeing the paper flowers fan action, it was so beautiful and you could tell he appreciated it! 

up next was origin of love. this is a personal favourite of mine live and as always he delivered! here he brought out the first big flower of the night and got everyone waving in the air!

then we had the first outfit change of the night, he came out in a kinda light pink satin suit which was stunning! he sang big girl with so much energy and ventured into the crowd the other side to me but made his way back to the front exactly where i was stood! the crowd loved this and EVERYONE was jumping, such good vibes🤩

tiny love was amazing as usual! the excitement i felt when the piano opened and the flowers started coming up was unreal! such a beautiful setting, just a shame the ‘may your head always bloom’ sign didn’t fancy staying up😂 oh and there were sparklers!

then i stopped recording for a bit so i cant 100% remember the order of the songs but i believe it was relax, ice cream and billy brown (maybe ??) during ice cream he brought out 2 more big flowers and passed them down to the front row to hold!

billy brown had a fun chatty bit, he told a story about how his sister was dating someone who was ‘really really camp’ and then went on to say something along the lines of he wrote this as a cautionary tale for himself and that he was billy brown. 

next was popular song, this is when i gave him my flower crown🥹 he came down and was stood just to the side of me, we held it in front of him and he took it and put it on with a smile🥹 

he went to the other side of the front row, still wearing my crown and someone passed him a flag which he took and then made his way back onto stage to finish the song.

we then got blame it on the girls! i’d never seen this live so i was buzzing and my god it was good!

i think (???) the next song he sang was yoyo and he picked out a member of the crowd to direct it to😂

underwater was unreal! he got the crowd to sing, getting each side to sing and quiet then loud. he did tell us off at one point for singing at the wrong time hahah! but you could just tell from his face how incredible the crowd participation was, this was definitely one of my highlights and it felt so special🩵

then it was rain and happy ending, i didn’t get any vids of these ones but they were of course amazing. rain had so much energy and excitement and happy ending was beautiful, again with the crowd getting super involved🤍

we got last party, which was super special. he did forget the words which made for a little laugh but it was so beautiful and the vocals were incredible, this was an emotional one for me🤍

grace kelly was definitely another crowd favourite and even though we were getting near the end, the energy from mika and the crowd was still insane!

we are golden involved lots of running around the stage and more sparklers🤩 mika seemed so happy and thankful to hear the crowd screaming so loudly and singing along🥹

he then disappeared off stage again and returned for a final song in another stunning suit! love today begun with the crowd chanting ‘love’, getting progressively faster. it was SO energetic, the iconic cape dance, the tiger head and another trip into the crowd! incredible vibes all around and a perfect end to the show🤩

final bows were done, lots of love and smiles and happiness shared! 

after the show a nice security guard got my crown back off the stage☺️

then it was time for m&g!!! we went into a little area backstage with chairs and tables where we waited! i really wish i had said hi to more people and introduced myself because this was my first time really doing anything with mfc but anxiety got the better of me so i stayed quiet😭 i had no idea what was going to happen so we were just all waiting and then none other than mika himself walks in and there were loads of thank yous thrown his way and he was thanking us back and a few bits were said about the show! people were asking him questions and just having a little chat but then we got told that the venue were kicking us out soon because we were way past the curfew🥺 a couple of gifts were given to him which he really appreciated and then we all got a group photo which i am really hoping gets posted somewhere because i need to see it🤞🏻 and then after the pic we kept getting told we had to leave! i hadn’t spoken to him yet so when i was stood next to him just after the photo i took my opportunity and thanked him and told him that it was my crown that he took and that i made it myself, i barely even remember what i said and what he replied but i remember him liking it and complimenting it and then i got a little autograph and then it was time to say goodbye!

so yeh that was it! i am super SUPER thankful for the opportunity and to meet him again<3 (THANK YOU DEBS!) honestly it was the best concert i have ever been to and i could not be more thankful for MIKA🩵

(there’s a few more vids on this thread i made on twitter, i couldn’t fit them all on here!)

Great review!  I love reading reviews like this because they give a much better idea of the whole atmosphere of the gig.

Next time @jord1012 don't be afraid to introduce yourself to the other MFCers.  Everyone is very friendly, no need to be shy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jord1012 said:

I really enjoyed reading your report on Twitter, thanks for posting it here as well :thumb_yello:  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a night!

I wasn’t 100% sure until Monday afternoon that I’d get the time off work to come but I eventually did and on Wednesday morning I jumped on a coach from London with Anna and we headed towards Bristol.

I’m so happy for Anna that the flower🌸 fan action🌸 worked out so beautifully. It was later featured in Bristol Sounds social media several times and Mika personally thanked us for all the flowers during the m&g. 
The last show I had seen before this one was The Roundhouse last year, so this time I was in for many surprises! BIOTG, Last Party, Rain - you don’t get to hear these songs very often these days, so it was wonderful to hear them again. BIOTG really took me back in time to 2010 gigs😁❤️

Mika went down from the stage four (!) times: during Big Girl, Ice Cream (to give 2 of the giant flowers to the audience), Popular Song and Love Today - in his tiger mask❤️

The atmosphere, his voice, the unparalleled energy and Mika’s contact with the audience were magical. I loved Yo-yo sang to a fan named Jacob who seemed absolutely shocked and  mesmerised. “Jacob treats me like a yo-yo, treats me like a yo-yo”. We all loved that😁❤️

I have no words to describe Mika’s garden grand piano. It’s absolutely spectacular! All in all, that was one beautiful summer, colourful, emotional show! At times you could feel you were at a festival and not a “regular” Mika concert (a kid standing in the front row near Deb and Mellody eating pizza) or some people randomly shouting to Mika if he would marry them😁 but I was really surprised at how many of them knew the song lyrics and were just giving their all during the concert.

Thank you Deb and the MFC for a wonderful and so smoothly organised meet&greet. It’s wonderful that we’re a bunch of people who can have a meaningful conversation with Mika, rather than fans going crazy and fight for selfies and autographs. I think he values that a lot and I’m hoping he’ll continue this beautiful idea of meeting us from time to time after the shows (or incognito during MFC insta lives😂).

I think that’s all for now. It was wonderful to see you all in Bristol. If you’re heading to more shows this summer, have a blast and I’ll hopefully see you all again soon.

D4A58E61-D788-41B9-ADBB-1EE5F5AB09C0.jpeg

836657E1-B916-47E5-BC99-E95BCC000066.jpeg

5B2E09C4-C1E1-41FA-8BBA-C9BA993BF3F3.jpeg

FB05B339-B503-41CF-B837-6ACBFEE34CF4.jpeg

9AD20C6F-A098-4D2F-97AD-0DECD6480521.jpeg

Edited by Kasia Mousa
spelling
  • Like 11

Bristol World

https://www.bristolworld.com/whats-on/watch-the-incredible-moment-mika-jumps-in-the-crowd-at-bristol-sounds-2023-4194388

Published 23rd Jun 2023, 10:40 BST

Watch the incredible moment Mika jumps in the crowd at Bristol Sounds 2023

‘You Mika me crazy’

Bristol fans of pop sensation Mika went crazy when the singer leapt into the crowd during the first night of Bristol Sounds at the city’s harbourside on Wednesday night.

With thousands of people inside Bristol’s Amphitheatre, Mika jumped from the stage and into the crowd while singing his biggest hit Big Girls (You Are Beautiful) - and everyone loved it.

I was among those who Mika flew past as he weaved himself through the crowd which was full of smiles and screams. And any audience participation didn’t stop there. After returning to the stage during Relax, Take It Easy, he brought on a fan, we’ll name Jump’n Jacob, who serenaded with him during Underwater.

Jacob screamed out ‘you Mika me crazy’ as he clearly was having the time of his life.

It was an incredible gig kicked off by support act Calum Scot, who jacked up the atmosphere ahead of Mika’s entrance with a cover of Maroon 5’s This Love. He also had the crowd singing to Dancing On My Own and You Are The Reason.

Then there was Mika dressed head to toe in the greenest of green outfits. He jumped on the piano and fired up Lollipop which was Mika at his ridiculous best so high; so poppy, so jolly.

He appeared so happy throughout. And the crowd was also, obliging to follow his every command at one point as he conducted different sections to sing during Origin Of Love which he dedicated to all the people sitting on the harbour listening in.

After his leap into the audience he returned to sing the anthem Billy Brown and Grace Kelly, which started with a mention of Bristol’s famous Gloucester Road in the intro and then had every single person dancing and smiling.

After 13 costume changes, he settled on a green cape and a tiger’s head for the encore and leapt into the crowd with the finishing line ‘from one tiger to another bunch of tigers, it’s time to say goodbye!!’

I knew he’d be good but I didn’t know he’d be that good. I strongly recommend you go and see Mika, it will make you smile.

Ania_Shrimpton_Bristol_Sounds_2023_Mika-3865_..thumb.jpg.b0555a3c5124ad7adc67d1cda6b0f99b.jpg

Mika delights his fans by jumping in the crowd at Bristol Sounds

Ania_Shrimpton_BrisAnia_Shrimpton_Bristol_Sounds_2023_Mika-3686_.j.thumb.jpg.b085881d9baf8d644a00dc34a43a801b.jpg

The greenest of green outfits!

• Like 5

:fangurl: Awesome review !!!

Tap The Feed

https://tapthefeed.com/live/live-review-mika-bristol-sounds-1

23 June, 2023, 08:28

Live Review: MIKA – Bristol Sounds

Nobody emanates joy like Michael Holbrook. His debut album Life in Cartoon Motion was a technicolour escapist daydream laced with dopamine and propelled by empowering queer anthems, these hit singles made the record quadruple platinum based on sales across Europe. As far as Bristol Sounds headliners go, booking Mika for Pride Month was a masterful stroke of genius – his biggest single ‘Grace Kelly’ was inspired by a record label who didn’t sign him because they wanted a more conventional and streamlined Robbie Williams type.

This bigoted suggestion was rejected – instead Holbrook responded by writing bubble-gum pop songs celebrating homosexual lovers and embracing larger ladies. However in recent years the classically-trained songwriter has grown up with his 2019 album My Name is Michael Holbrook reclaiming his image. Not to mention his spectacular live opera album – however it is yet to be seen if the 39-year-old can has retained enough boyish charm to win us over.

Kicking off the summer series of harbourside concerts at Bristol Amphitheatre, the Beirut born-artist began with a detailed rumination on his turquoise-sequin tuxedo noting he felt similar to “the weird guy walking around Sainsbury’s at night”. He quickly rounded off his anecdotal fears and glided into the sugar-rush of ‘Lollipop’. He beckoned the fans to join in the saccharine serenade, stomping and dancing on top of the grand piano.

The whole crowd swung their arms in unison for the chorus of ‘The Origin of Love’. From here, he dialled up the audience interaction to dizzying new heights. Not long after he jumped the front-row barrier skipping through everyone during ‘Big Girls (You Are Beautiful)’. Hay fever sufferers, look away now – the stage décor was pollen galore with a giant dandelion to wave around and even the grand piano lid blossomed upwards to reveal a colourful bouquet of wooden red, pink and yellow roses.

His spirited performance was graced with heartwarming personal touches – whether he moved the spotlight on to a crowd member inviting them to sing ‘Relax, Take It Easy’ where he shouted “You’re the star now, follow the leader everybody!” or made frank admissions about his long journey to universal acceptance prior to ‘Billy Brown’. “Thanks to all of you I felt completely normal” he declared in the beginning. The acknowledgement of a frenzied fan sporting a vest with ‘Mr Mika’ prompted the singer to dedicate his rendition of ‘Yo-Yo’ to Jacob A.K.A Mr Mika as he crept forward through the masses to meet his hero.

‘We Are Golden’ served as a fitting chant for budding theatre misfits, ending with chaotic blasts from sparkler cannons. Paired with the buoyant ‘Grace Kelly’ this was almost the perfect encore – but one song was missing. That lost puzzle piece was ‘Love Today’, the final curtain call. Featuring high notes that could give Mariah Carey vertigo – Holbrook delivered them easily with his flawless falsetto.

On the same night Harry Styles continued his UK tour in Cardiff, (Sorry Directioners) this harbourside shindig was the superior choice. Backed by excessive amounts of bright foliage, the energetic outdoor show was brimming with animated fan encounters, boundless energy and outstanding vocals, all undeniable proof that Mika will forever be the greatest showman.

live-review-mika-bristol-sounds-4-.thumb.jpg.601d54634f669331dadab6e210e850d7.jpg

Ania_Shrimpton_BrisAnia_Shrimpton_Bristo

live-review-mika-bristol-sounds-2..thumb.jpg.81663f2db3dbebfd16966a42ea96e025.jpg

live-review-mika-bristol-sounds-.thumb.jpg.f4f0dc59e8e7a5fd3a49b18a476711b2.jpg

• Like 8

Bristol 24/7

https://www.bristol247.com/culture/music/review-mika-lloyds-amphitheatre-queer-joy-simmered-through-his-performance/

Friday Jun 23, 2023

Review: Mika, Lloyds Amphitheatre – ‘Queer joy simmered through his performance’

I bought MIKA’s Life in Cartoon Motion on CD in a Woolworths in Birmingham when I was six years old – and, listening to the chatter of the crowd while we wait for his set, it’s clear I’m not the only one.

I overhear someone explaining how they learnt the alphabet in French to the tune of We Are Golden while someone else jostles past us, adamant that they’re the ‘biggest MIKA fan’.

We’ve all grown up alongside MIKA, and 16 years after the release of his debut album, none of us have forgotten any words.

The performance is bursting with noughties nostalgia, and tracks like Lollipop and Grace Kelly sound just as sweet over a decade later. He only has to sing one word for us to legitimately lose our minds, taking care to tease us with Big Girl (You Are Beautiful), repeatedly pausing and playing the intro.

It turns out that he kept us waiting for an outfit change, so we aren’t too mad. In the most MIKA fashion, there’s at least four, including a giant cape, a tiger mask, and an ungodly amount of sequins. He jokes that he looks like “that one crazy guy in Sainsburys at 2pm”. We can’t believe that he knows what Sainsburys is, and wonder if we’ll ever catch him at the one in Clifton Down shopping centre.

Charged by the summer solstice (“I love the daylight nighttime, I can see all of your faces!”), he somehow breaks free of the stage.

Running through the crowd, he’s still singing Big Girl while security try to catch him. He changes the final words to “Bristol, you are beautiful” and we’re all reeling that MIKA is real, not just a figment of our hazy 2000s imagination.

It feels incredibly special to see MIKA during pride month. There’s a queer joy simmering throughout his performance, erupting with final track Love Today and the triumphant lyrics ‘Everybody’s gonna love today, gonna love today/Anyway you want to, anyway you’ve got to’.

Before beginning Billy Brown (‘While it was all going accordingly to plan/Then Billy Brown fell in love with another man’), he shares that though Billy’s tale is a hard one, it was one that was easier to tell through the support of his fans.

For lots of us, it suddenly clicks why Billy Brown was our favourite song aged ten. The crowd hasn’t only grown up alongside him – we’ve been figuring out our sexuality alongside him too.

At Bristol Sounds, MIKA solidified himself as enduring pop royalty. He bears the pop crown beautifully, and even more boldly.

Mika-Bristol-Sounds-photo-Mia-Smith-scaled-e1687518903778.thumb.jpg.682ad087a7a34a317131115f0d8610e2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bristol Post

23 Jun 2023

MIKA KICKS OFF BRISTOL SOUNDS

Sounds like Summer

Mika starts the Harbourside party

TOP musical names will be gracing Lloyd’s Amphitheatre’s stage this weekend for the Bristol Sounds festival.

The event got off to an upbeat start on Wednesday evening with pop acts Calum Scott and Mika.

Both artists got the crowd going with personal performances which saw the former stopping for midset selfies and the latter diving into an adoring crowd.

Tonight’s headliner will be Manchester’s James, famous for singalong anthems such as Sit Down and She’s A Star. Tomorrow’s event will be an all-day affair topped by the The Levellers. Also on the bill are Black Grape, The Selector and Goldie Lookin Chain.

The festival will be brought to a close on Sunday by Self Esteem.

Tickets are still available via visitbristol.co.uk

2023_06.23_Weekend_Post.thumb.png.fb989254bfcf0631078eae1e52a39181.png

2023_06.23_Weekend_Post_.thumb.png.854e8aa5457a818e987dac270c5d9f75.png

weekend_post_MIKAFANS.thumb.jpg.fecb2c3a914d8127070de403854b135c.jpg

img.thumb.jpg.0fef13c4450929e4edfbc9c10312775e.jpg

• Like 3

YouTube by @Anna Ko Kolkowska

Thanks a lot for sharing Anna !! :huglove:

Intro + Lollipop

Origin of Love

Big Girl

Relax ( short )