Mika announces the Apocalypse Calypso Tour 2024!

mellody

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Carre or for Bercy start appearing on both sites!!!!

Accor Arena

image.thumb.png.26529f684a0e5af76980c5f63455ffeb.png

Ticketmaster

image.thumb.png.96ef9c30829be15b010cdc04597eb378.png

There are still Carre Or places for people interested over the Accor Arena website:

https://billetterie.accorarena.com/fr/manifestation/mika-billet/idmanif/563637/codtypadh/FTT/numadh/01/codeconf/FTMS01

I don't understand which places are the best? The places I marked in yellow or green? Is green next to the stage instead in front of it? :dunno_grin:

image.thumb.png.5f65b2deafaab6a1803891efd95109a1.png

Edited by Prisca

12 minutes ago, Prisca said:

There are still Carre Or places for people interested over the Accor Arena website:

https://billetterie.accorarena.com/fr/manifestation/mika-billet/idmanif/563637/codtypadh/FTT/numadh/01/codeconf/FTMS01

I don't unterstand which places are the best? The places I marked in yellow or green? Is green next to the stage instead in front of it? :dunno_grin:

image.thumb.png.5f65b2deafaab6a1803891efd95109a1.png

I have already a place in the sector on the left of the yellow one.

And if I see new places in the first rows of Carre or it would be rather the yellow zone or the extreme left part of the green zone.

For the better view.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I think you're right, this map confirms what you are saying :original::

image.thumb.png.04f8c6232f3196e8d1e0c5532cf18dcb.png

This map looks more clear, indeed, the other one it's a bit confusing. And they have already the numbering system quite confusing :aah:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, krysady said:

This map looks more clear, indeed, the other one it's a bit confusing. And they have already the numbering system quite confusing :aah:

Oh no I completely forgot that numbering is a thing in some parts in Europe😭 I wonder if the time I'll manage to get to Berlin will be enough:(

14 minutes ago, Gintare said:

Oh no I completely forgot that numbering is a thing in some parts in Europe😭 I wonder if the time I'll manage to get to Berlin will be enough:(

I was talking about the numbering of the seats for the Bercy Paris :wink2:  The A sector it's at the very back of the venue, not in the front as you'd expect :doh:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gintare said:

You're right, they'll probably number people in Berlin. I hope you can get early enough there.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Gintare said:

probably around 1pm in Berlin but certainly not to wait all that time until the concert in the queue yet😬

Well, you know, I guess there will maybe 50 to 100 people who queue from the morning / early afternoon until the evening. However, if you want a spot in the 2nd or 3rd row, I recommend you arriving a couple of hours before the concert starts. :original:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

Lyon seems to be nearly sold out, unless they release more tickets... currently there's only one ticket available. :clap:

Wow, I didn't know Lyon only had seats. At the moment there are no tickets available. Would be nice for Mika if it's already sold out. :original: But I don't know if tickets for Lyon are still sold on other sites? :dunno_grin:

13 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Wow, I didn't know Lyon only had seats. At the moment there are no tickets available. Would be nice for Mika if it's already sold out. :original: But I don't know if tickets for Lyon are still sold on other sites? :dunno_grin:

I looked on ticketmaster, seetickets and fnac. I think there are standing places, but it looks like a small standing area & sold out already.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mellody said:

I looked on ticketmaster, seetickets and fnac. I think there are standing places, but it looks like a small standing area & sold out already.

On Ticketmaster there aren't that many  seats left  in Lille.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Lyon has as well standing tickets.  I should say "had" - on Ticketmaster and Fnac it's all sold out!!!!!

• Like 2