Mika announces the Apocalypse Calypso Tour 2024!

mellody

Hey all, I want to travel from the UK to Lille, is it easy enough to book tickets from the Ticketmaster.fr website from the UK? I've seen Mika 9 times so wanted to make my 10th super special. Also it will be a month before my 30th birthday so need a way to celebrate it 🎉 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, fernii_1 said:

Hey all, I want to travel from the UK to Lille, is it easy enough to book tickets from the Ticketmaster.fr website from the UK? I've seen Mika 9 times so wanted to make my 10th super special. Also it will be a month before my 30th birthday so need a way to celebrate it 🎉 

Ahh! That sounds like a really good excuse to go to Lille! :wink2: Such a nice way to pre-celebrate your birthday!

I would suggest to make an account for Ticketmaster.fr, as all country’s websites are different. There is often an option in your browser to translate from French to English. This will make the ticket buying proces much easier! 

7 minutes ago, Tony said:

Does Mika sing in French? I am English and want to come to see him in France. Thanks 

Yes! He speaks French and is going to release an album all in French in December. The tour will probably be a mix of French and English songs, but surely with a big focus on French ones this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jojotje said:

Happy and sad. Managed to buy tickets for Amsterdam, but Not for Berlin. 😢

If you have a chance, keep trying for Berlin. I don't think the MFC allocation is sold out yet.

1 hour ago, QueenBigFat said:

Has he spoken at all about the thoughts behind the name of the tour? Has it struck anyone as….a bit like The Last Party??

Knowing Mika, he just liked the sound of the words :naughty:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, QueenBigFat said:

Has he spoken at all about the thoughts behind the name of the tour? Has it struck anyone as….a bit like The Last Party??

Yes, that is also what first came to my mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenBigFat said:

Yes, same... apparently it's one of the titles on his French album. In fact, I think he posted a snippet of it in a story a few months ago. Not sure what inspired him to write about apocalypse, but calypso is a music style from the Caribbean, I suppose he might be using these rhythms in his song. And well, it's a nice word game, it sounds fun, grabs your attention and makes you curious.

But as I already said on another thread, I couldn't take a whole gig in Last Party mood, so hopefully it's more calypso than apocalypse. 😅 But ofc Mika likes this mix, so I'm sure there'll be both sadness and happiness.

• Like 5

Just decided to go to Nancy as well. :lol3: And if just because I want to buy another ticket today in the general sale. :teehee: (nah, also because I checked how to get there & hotels, and that looks doable :) )

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Don't forget to check the Accor Arena website.

There might be more available places.

https://billetterie.accorarena.com/fr/manifestation/mika-billet/idmanif/563637/codtypadh/FTT/numadh/01/codeconf/FTMS01

I can see that new places have been added on both sites. No carre or but closer to the stage.

Accor

image.thumb.png.05c31c12d5b3bad1793286a45519acac.png

Ticketmaster

image.thumb.png.4995fce6e5f342deb2abaeb784206df2.png