Mika announces the Apocalypse Calypso Tour 2024!

mellody

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes!!!!!!! So now let's hope for pre-sale codes from Spotify and Mika.

Yep! Dublin looks small and has seats. Everywhere else has seats also but only in the balconies for Wolverhampton and possibly Brighton from what I can see.

• Thanks 1

Aaaah this is the moment I've been waiting for since Mika last played in Belfast all those years ago!! I am praying I get tickets for Dublin for my sister and me because we've been really sad about him not coming here :( Tomorrow is her birthday and it would be so amazing to get the tickets there and then but I haven't got 3+ for the Republic of Ireland. 

How do fan club presales work? I've been trying to work out where I could sign up for years thinking it was just a mailing list (I am so grateful that Mika included the fan club) for far too long. Will we get a code in an email or do we have to log on here to get it? This is all so new to me! 

• Like 3

So Brighton and London look good for me 

Brighton might be a bit too close to Easter tho as I know my co worker is already off at Easter

(I could do it in a day but wouldn't get much sleep and have to be up at 5am)

London still looks best as more likely to get time off 

Going to see how much tickets are and maybe book both and see 

I'm not at work ATM so don't really want to message to check her time off 

Both are seated too by the looks of it 

Edited by BeccaStardust
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, MishC said:

Amazing! Will there be a link for early access tickets? 🥳🥳

9 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes!!!!!!! So now let's hope for pre-sale codes from Spotify and Mika.

Yes, there will be a presale for O2 customers tomorrow, Wednesday the 27th. Then there will be an MFC presale on Thursday, 28 September at 10am. I’ll post any special code or links in this section (in a new thread). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Do you think the setlist will be very different for those dates?
I'm expecting mostly french songs from the new album for the other dates but I can't imagine him doing that in the UK / Ireland. On the other hand, he went with the same name and everything.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CharlotteL said:

Do you think the setlist will be very different for those dates?
I'm expecting mostly french songs from the new album for the other dates but I can't imagine him doing that in the UK / Ireland. On the other hand, he went with the same name and everything.

I imagine he will stick to mostly English songs in the UK. But I hope he feels free enough to include at least a couple of the French songs. :wub2:

Edited by Hero
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, emilynxlan said:

How do fan club presales work? I've been trying to work out where I could sign up for years thinking it was just a mailing list (I am so grateful that Mika included the fan club) for far too long. Will we get a code in an email or do we have to log on here to get it? This is all so new to me! 

Just log into your forum account, and check the members only thread for the presale link/code:

27 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I will post the special links and/or code (don’t know which they’re using this time) in the Members Only section on Thursday just before 10 am UK time. You’ll want to be logged into your MFC account to see that section. 

To read more about the tour please visit this thread:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WendyTT said:

Do we know if London will be standing and seats in circle? I found the seating plan for Dublin and Brighton but not London.

It's usually standing in the stalls and seating in the circle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just been on ticket master and I see only three of the dates are currently up? 
does anyone know of any child age restrictions/ I’m thinking of maybe Dublin for the kids but the youngest will be 9. 

Just now, kath said:

Just been on ticket master and I see only three of the dates are currently up? 
does anyone know of any child age restrictions/ I’m thinking of maybe Dublin for the kids but the youngest will be 9. 

At London the minimum age is 3 so I’m sure you’ll be fine 

I’m very excited to see the release of UK dates next year! Will be keeping everything crossed that I can bag tickets for Wolverhampton 🤞🏻 this has well and truly cheered me up on what has been a long week (and it’s only Tuesday!)

• Like 3