Mika announces the Apocalypse Calypso Tour 2024!

mellody

17 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

OMG OMG OMG!!! :excite:

I don't know if you can tell how excited I am :lol:

I'm beyond excited!!!

:excite::excite::excite:

Manchester is the one closest to me but I'm going to the London date instead! Me and my Mum will make a mini break out of it! I'm actually really pleased I've got my Mum on board to go, but I think she's just as excited as I am! :biggrin2:

Would have loved a date in my county, Yorkshire (so Leeds, Sheffield or Doncaster would have been great!), but I'm not too disappointed, it's still something to look forward to!

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm beyond excited!!!

Manchester is the one closest to me but I'm going to the London date instead! Me and my Mum will make a mini break out of it! I'm actually really pleased I've got my Mum on board to go, but I think she's just as excited as I am! :biggrin2:

Would have loved a date in my county, Yorkshire (so Leeds, Sheffield or Doncaster would have been great!), but I'm not too disappointed, it's still something to look forward to!

That sounds like a great idea! Yes would have been good to have a few more dates (Glasgow would be ideal for me!) but it's still very exciting. This is the first UK tour he's done in a long time :cheer:

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, kath said:

Sorry to be an imbecile but I am a little confused.

Ticketmaster just seems to have three- and not the other two. 

I guess at the other places, the tickets are sold through another provider.

10 minutes ago, kath said:

and is the MFC presale for all the gigs? 

Yes

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm beyond excited!!!

Same with my mum and I! It should be a lot of fun😁

• Like 3

I’m at the imbecile questions again (you would think I was a newbie 😆)

but will we be able to buy for multiple gigs on the pre sale ? 

and whilst I’m here I might as well ask my last question….

will accessible tickets be available on the pre sale? 

1 minute ago, kath said:

I’m at the imbecile questions again (you would think I was a newbie 😆)

but will we be able to buy for multiple gigs on the pre sale ? 

and whilst I’m here I might as well ask my last question….

will accessible tickets be available on the pre sale? 

Not imbecile at all, kath!

As far as I know, all five dates will be on the presale, so yes, you should be able to buy for each of them, just one at a time.

And I'm not sure about accessible places. Last presale, tickets were available throughout the venues, all categories, so I'm assuming it will be that way again. If I can find out, I'll let you know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

:bye: A big hello to the 50+ new members who've joined since the announcement! :welcomeani: Hope you stick around and get involved. There's lots to see here!

Would you believe 300 new members today alone?! Yes, hope some of them at least stick around! :)

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

And I'm not sure about accessible places. Last presale, tickets were available throughout the venues, all categories, so I'm assuming it will be that way again. If I can find out, I'll let you know.

I can only speak for the gigs I bought for: it’s different per venue. In Amsterdam you could buy it through presale on the ticketing website. In Berlin you will have the write the venue an email to ask for accessible places.

@kathif you are considering to buy accessible places for certain venues, it’s wise to email them up front, to see if you can reserve them before general sale starts. It’s what I did for the Roundhouse last year. (They informed me they would be made available at the general sale though, which was a bit stressful, haha. But it is good to know beforehand.)

• Like 2