Mika announces the Apocalypse Calypso Tour 2024!

mellody

I'm on the O2 priority for Manchester but they are all standing... Do you think it will *all* be standing only at Manchester or will the seated tickets go on sale with the members/general sale?? I can't stand for long periods and in crowds so I don't know whether to just buy the standing tickets and contact the O2 Apollo for them to sort accessibility arrangements for me... or whether to wait until the members/general sale!!!

Send help!!!!

Edit: I rang them... it's sorted... there is seating areas

Edited by splasher
Updated after phoning
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Would you believe 300 new members today alone?! Yes, hope some of them at least stick around! :)

I definitely do! Been trying to find this place for ages.

I managed to secure two tickets for Dublin for my sister and I - fourteen years of waiting and it's finally happening 🥰

• Like 7

13 hours ago, kath said:

I’m at the imbecile questions again (you would think I was a newbie 😆)

but will we be able to buy for multiple gigs on the pre sale ? 

and whilst I’m here I might as well ask my last question….

will accessible tickets be available on the pre sale? 

I have to get access tickets and they are not on 02 app and rarely on ticketmaster. I always contact the venue first, sending proof of disability and they tell you when to phone. What I don't like it's that you have to ring to book so the wait is stressful lol. London and Brighton, you need to ring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, kath said:

I’m at the imbecile questions again (you would think I was a newbie 😆)

but will we be able to buy for multiple gigs on the pre sale ? 

and whilst I’m here I might as well ask my last question….

will accessible tickets be available on the pre sale? 

I just rang the Manchester O2 Apollo place about accessibility tickets. She's reserved me 2 tickets in the accessibility area and will ring my sister for payment when the tickets are available for booking.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, emilynxlan said:

I definitely do! Been trying to find this place for ages.

I managed to secure two tickets for Dublin for my sister and I - fourteen years of waiting and it's finally happening 🥰

Amazing!! The venue looks amazing as well, I’m sure you and your sister will have the best of times.

Do you know if it’s only seated? Or were there also standing places available? 

22 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Amazing!! The venue looks amazing as well, I’m sure you and your sister will have the best of times.

Seats and standing places for Dublin. Max. 4 tickets per person (at least with the 3+ presale today).

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, christianewhite said:

Hey how do we get presale? X

The MFC presale starts tomorrow 10am, you'll find all the info here:

Today there's a presale by 3+ (Ireland) and O2 (UK), if you're a customer of these companies.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I managed to get standing for Dublin but the balconies are seated

• Like 3

Already checking for flights... flight prices have gone up so much over the last year, that I suppose it's better to book early. Not that I have any money left right now, but well... 😅 Actually I wanted to go to the UK by Eurostar this time because I still hate flying, but for Dublin I'll need flights, there's no way around that. :doh: 

• Like 1

still early days I know, but will there be a fan meetup in Manchester? Its looking like it'll be mt first solo trip and would love to go to a meetup as I missed out in London last year

• 5 weeks later...

So the news from the radio Maritima interview is that at Apocalypse Calypso Tour there will be an additional small stage in the back of the audience. And no catwalk between.

Which means that Mika will walk through the crowd to get there. And he was saying this with a big smile on his face (well, I heard it rather, it was an audio) 😁

• Like 5