2024 - Mika @ Choregies d'Orange 2024, Orange, France, 23 June

Prisca

12 minutes ago, Hero said:

I've just realized I panic bought a dress earlier this year which is a summery print of orange and pink flowers on a black background. But I don't think it's smart enough for a philharmonic concert...

5bd994da-bc42-42_137690_X.thumb.jpg.90a01508300fa24862960581774a94fe.jpg

I think it's ok. The concert is in an outdoor theatre. I don't think people will come in suits and evening dresses. 

• Like 3

I think I'm gonna skip this orange challenge - being as pale as I am all year round, orange clothes make me look like an orange squeezed looong time ago :lol3: 

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Happymika_by_celine said:

Here is _mikafamily_'s story, reposted by MFC. 

Who will take up the challenge? :biggrin2:

Screenshot_20240504_082345_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e5929e0c7b2f8774d5a63289a35b7084.jpg

I'm ready.... 

I even have the shoes full of clay 🤣

IMG_20240504_121907.jpg

Edited by carafon
  • Haha 9

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, carafon said:

I'm ready.... 

I even have the shoes full of clay 🤣

IMG_20240504_121907.jpg

Original look for a philarmonic concert! Surely you won't go unnoticed! :biggrin2::lol3:

You are already ready to shoot  even you should to spot Mika after the concert you could follow him!

The tennis racket could serve to descourage the concurrence during the escape...:omg_fans:

Edited by Arianne921
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Vero Bott said:

I think I'm gonna skip this orange challenge - being as pale as I am all year round, orange clothes make me look like an orange squeezed looong time ago :lol3: 

Maybe you could wear an accessory? I find Anna's idea of an orange flower a good solution.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Maybe you could wear an accessory? I find Anna's idea of an orange flower a good solution.

The only thing that could somehow work with the outfit I already have in my head (yes, I always overthink such things :teehee:) is a purse... well, I'll see :lol3:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vero Bott said:

How about a cute orange necklace? 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1623796247/orange-lover-cute-necklace?ref=share_v4_lx

Or a handfan? Could be warm, 30°c forecast. 

https://amzn.eu/d/2zzFJaJ

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

The only orange fabric I found in a charity shop.

An orange synthetic sari, I think.

Looks like the perfect one 😃

I will make a few big flowers with it.

I found back my creativity mood!

IMG_20240504_150120534.jpg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure yet what to wear, probably something pink... the dress I wore for Cattolica last year, or a black tulle skirt & pink top - or maybe another summer dress that looks a bit more elegant - but none of them is orange. :dunno_grin: tbh I don't think Mika would even notice - at the symphonic gigs he's always very focused on the music, there's not much interaction with the audience.

Edited by mellody
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, mellody said:

tbh I don't think Mika would even notice - at the symphonic gigs he's always very focused on the music, there's not much interaction with the audience.

I thought the same, also it will be already dark so besides the seats right in front of the stage, I don't think anyone will notice... 

I don't wear much orange anyway so I'm not sure if I will join tbh. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mellody said:

tbh I don't think Mika would even notice - at the symphonic gigs he's always very focused on the music, there's not much interaction with the audience.

Edited 1 hour ago by mellody

18 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I thought the same, also it will be already dark so besides the seats right in front of the stage, I don't think anyone will notice... 

I don't wear much orange anyway so I'm not sure if I will join tbh. 

You know Mika, he realises more than we think.

And fans will probably take photos before the concert and post them on social media.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Prisca said:

You know Mika, he realises more than we think.

And fans will probably take photos before the concert and post them on social media.

I agree that this sort of fan actions is not only for Mika. It's as well for the fandom.

And people in the audience who don't know Mika for sure will notice this sign. I find this idea really cute , especially that it is connected to the town's name. A little wink to organizers :wink2:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Flowers look very well. 

I think it's enough for the symphonic concert.

Visible while sitting.

Visible while standing .

IMG_20240506_113432032.jpg

That's a very good idea

It can fit with any kind of outfit

Edited by carafon
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...