2024 - Mika @ Choregies d'Orange 2024, Orange, France, 23 June

Prisca

20 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I read the general terms and I only found that you can bring your own cushion (not exceeding 30 cm in width)! :teehee:

That's nice, where did you read it? 

On 4/26/2024 at 12:49 PM, giraffeandy said:

I read the general terms and I only found that you can bring your own cushion (not exceeding 30 cm in width)! :teehee: 

Yes, it's a good idea as the places are just  concret steps.

I've found that T-chairs were allowed in the past. I've heard for the first time about this idea.

A cardboard folding chair with a cushion inside let you enjoy the show.

Something to think about

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=4520351914643234&set=a.631141960230935

image.png

image.thumb.png.f35e3e7067538d19bd0cafa0d894e8a1.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

Just to note, the website states that the Carre d'or seats have cushions provided. That's zones A and B, rows 2 - 16 inclusive. 

Whether they're comfortable it doesn't say! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hero said:

Just to note, the website states that the Carre d'or seats have cushions provided. That's zones A and B, rows 2 - 16 inclusive. 

Whether they're comfortable it doesn't say! 

Yes, you can see the red cushions here, I suppose there's also cushions for the seated Fosse ( or maybe there's chairs for that zone?):

Screenshot (537).png

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, krysady said:

Yes, you can see the red cushions here, I suppose there's also cushions for the seated Fosse ( or maybe there's chairs for that zone?):

Screenshot (537).png

I'm guessing the fosse will have chairs. It's the area used by the orchestra on the video. 

• Like 2

On 4/26/2024 at 11:49 AM, giraffeandy said:

🤔 What about length? :wink2::teehee:

• Haha 4

On 4/27/2024 at 9:26 AM, krysady said:

That's nice, where did you read it? 

https://web.digitick.com/ext/billetterie5/site/choregiesorange/texte/en/cgv.html (Article 4)

23 hours ago, Hero said:

🤔 What about length? :wink2::teehee:

No information about the length, only the width :naughty:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

Are people dressing up for this? Smart I mean, not funny costumes! :lol3:

I'm not quite sure because it's a symphonic concert, but it's also outside and you are sitting on stone steps so I probably would feel a bit overdressed wearing something very fancy... So maybe something smart, but not too formal? A bit less than in Paris probably, but at the same time still rather elegant. I don't think there is an "official" dress code though.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Hero said:

I will have 2 outfits with me, will decide on the day. One will be more summery, the other one will be more classy, but both elegant. 

• Like 2

Bonjour. Je vais à Orange voir Mika dimanche 23 juin. Je suis en recherche d’une solution de logement ( un airbnb pour une seule personne fait un peu cher).

Est-Ce que d’autres personnes recherche également un airbnb pour Orange ? Est-ce que cela vous dit de se mettre à plusieurs pour trouver un airbnb ? Je propose de faire la recherche. 

• Like 1

Reposting this for @Charbonnelfrom the French speaking thread

Hello. I went to see Mika twice. I loved both concerts and I would love to go to Orange but I am all alone which is stressing me (no one can come with me) I would like to get to know other fans prior to the concert. It would love to know some fans to share this moment with as it would make me feel more secure and less alone." 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 9:20 PM, Hero said:

Have a look at _mikafamily_  's stories on ig It seems that a group of fans is asking to wear orange outfits.

I've only got orange tennis clothes , not sure that they would fit for the occasion:blink:

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, carafon said:

Have a look at _mikafamily_  's stories on ig It seems that a group of fans is asking to wear orange outfits.

I've only got orange tennis clothes , not sure that they would fit for the occasion:blink:

I love orange but it's not really my colour. Unless my hair counts. :lmfao:

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Hero said:

I've just realized I panic bought a dress earlier this year which is a summery print of orange and pink flowers on a black background. But I don't think it's smart enough for a philharmonic concert...

5bd994da-bc42-42_137690_X.thumb.jpg.90a01508300fa24862960581774a94fe.jpg

I think it's ok for a philharmonic concert...

• Like 2