Hello, I'm new here!

Hello, Salut and Ciao everyone!

I am Kat (/MissMagpie), a music and language enthusiast from Germany, and only recently became part of the Mika fan world (I am very late to the party, I know ...).

My journey has been very similar to that of several other members: I've re-discovered Mika's music through Eurovision and realized that I used to love his music when I was younger. I tumbled down the rabbit hole and ended up here.

Lovely to meet you all. :bye:

Mika's music became an important part of my daily life and I also fell in love with a few of his lesser known gems such as Good Gone Girl, Make you Happy, Rio, J'ai pas envie, Blue ... It's nice to have found a place where people know these songs without a Google search. ;) 

Thank you so much for this platform and all the interesting content. x

• Like 9

Hello and welcome @MissMagpie!

5 minutes ago, MissMagpie said:

I also fell in love with a few of his lesser known gems such as Good Gone Girl, Make you Happy, Rio, J'ai pas envie, Blue

You’ve listed some of my all-time favorites here :mika1:

I hope you enjoy being a part of the MFC! :welcomeani:

• Like 1

Hello @MissMagpie :welcomeani:

It's never too late to join the Mika party! We're always up for a good time here! :biggrin2:

I'm noticing a lot more German fans recently, I guess those new festival dates are really working for Mika to encourage more people to discover his awesome music! I'm sure you'll make friends here too :)

Will you be seeing him this year?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MissMagpie said:

I am Kat (/MissMagpie), a music and language enthusiast from Germany, and only recently became part of the Mika fan world (I am very late to the party, I know ...).

My journey has been very similar to that of several other members: I've re-discovered Mika's music through Eurovision and realized that I used to love his music when I was younger. I tumbled down the rabbit hole and ended up here.

Mika's music became an important part of my daily life and I also fell in love with a few of his lesser known gems such as Good Gone Girl, Make you Happy, Rio, J'ai pas envie, Blue ... It's nice to have found a place where people know these songs without a Google search. ;) 

Welcome! :welcomeani: Happy to see more fellow Germans here! If you (also) want to chat in German, we have a thread for that here: 

Have fun! :biggrin2:

• Like 2

Hello and Welcome! :)

9 hours ago, MissMagpie said:

My journey has been very similar to that of several other members: I've re-discovered Mika's music through Eurovision and realized that I used to love his music when I was younger.

That sounds very familiar indeed! ;) 

And those are some interesting song choices, I actually think Rio is soo underrated and Make you happy and J'ai pas envie are among my favourites as well (although the list ist long admittedly).

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hello @MissMagpie :welcomeani:

It's never too late to join the Mika party! We're always up for a good time here! :biggrin2:

I'm noticing a lot more German fans recently, I guess those new festival dates are really working for Mika to encourage more people to discover his awesome music! I'm sure you'll make friends here too :)

Will you be seeing him this year?

Yes, I will! In Berlin.

• Like 2

On 3/6/2024 at 10:51 PM, MissMagpie said:

Hello! :bye: Nice to meet you! Welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I hope you'll have fun here with us! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@MissMagpie

Welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

I'm Eriko from Japan, hope you having fun at here, love your profile pic ( peony ?)

If you're looking for something at all MIKA or MFC related, you can come here and ask.

Any pictures, videos, interviews and facts in the News section where it takes too long to search through our many pages, or you're just being lazy, or the search option isn't being too accurate, or you want to talk to a real person... :mika3:

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 11:59 PM, QueenBigFat said:

Peonies are my absolute favorite flowers ever! So… peonies and Mika! You have great taste!

Always nice to (e-)meet like-minded people!

And great idea with the jar, don't we all need one? ;) 

On 3/29/2024 at 1:01 PM, Kumazzz said:

@MissMagpie

Welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

I'm Eriko from Japan, hope you having fun at here, love your profile pic ( peony ?)

If you're looking for something at all MIKA or MFC related, you can come here and ask.

Any pictures, videos, interviews and facts in the News section where it takes too long to search through our many pages, or you're just being lazy, or the search option isn't being too accurate, or you want to talk to a real person... :mika3:

Thank you - yes, a peony indeed! :) 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MissMagpie said:

And great idea with the jar, don't we all need one? ;)

Thanx! I think so. Certainly my Hunny thunks so! I was kinda hoping it would become a thing,  because what a great way to support Mika and the causes he believes in. It hasn’t, tho. Sigh.🤷🏽‍♂️

Hello Kat and welcome to the MFC. I think we met in Berlin at the Queue. What do you say about your first gig? Am I right telling you about how addictiv Mika is?