The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

I would like to have the ticket for Marabella. 

Hi, there :pinkbow:

I have two extra tickets for Osaka gig.

Selling at 9,800 JPY per ticket.

23rd May,  Namba Hatch, Osaka

Ticket numbers are #84 & #85

5月23日、大阪 なんばハッチ

整理番号 84番 と 85番 

PM me if interested.

NaoMika☆

I'm selling one ticket for Perugia on July 10, Settore A, row B, seat 12. (2nd row from the stage). Same price I paid, 97,52 € (that was 92 for the ticket and 5,52 service fees). DM if you're interested.

Edit: SOLD

Edited by mellody

7 hours ago, amira27 said:

I live in Qatar and wish to buy a Tokyo 24th of May concert tachikawa stage garden. Please help me

I have extra tickets for Tokyo gig, how many tickets do you need?

NaoMika☆

• Thanks 1

SOLD

I am selling a ticket for Perugia gig the 10th of July.

Sector A row H place 10. It's the aisle place with a very good view on the stage.

And if Mika runs through the audience during Big Girl  it's quite possible to see him really close.

(Like it happened in Cheltenham when he stopped and even went through the place a sent to another fan)

I put the ticket on fansale. Here is the link.

https://www.fansale.it/fansale/mika-tickets-6940328.htm?ptc=1

seat H10~2.jpg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

Would anyone be interested in a Sunday ticket (for Mika / Robbie Williams) for Isle of Wight? I want to go to Bristol and it'd be better to do that instead of IoW and not in addition...🙈

Edit: Nevermind, I've decided to use it myself.

Edited by mellody

2023년에. 5. 16. 오후 5시 16분, 나오미카가 말했다:

도쿄 공연 티켓이 더 있는데, 티켓이 몇 장 필요해?

나오미카☆

plz sell me a tokyo ticket??🥺🥺🥺

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody!! :boing:

I'm selling two tickets for Perugia on July 10, Settore A, row C, seats 38 and 39.

Same price I paid, 97,52€ per ticket. Pls send me a message if you are interested.

YO!

:punk:

2 hours ago, SereneLady said:

https://www.fansale.it/fansale/mika-tickets-7058695.html

I have a splendid ticket in Settore A! PLEASE, BUY from me, if you need a ticket to Perugia on 10th of July <3 I cannot attend but need desperately money for my  treatment :(

It says "page not found". If you've already sold it, please edit your post with "sold", or let us know. Thanks. :)

18 hours ago, mellody said:

It says "page not found". If you've already sold it, please edit your post with "sold", or let us know. Thanks. :)

Hi Mellody, I didn't sell it yet, it seems like I pasted the wrong link, from my account...

That's the right link: https://www.fansale.it/fansale/mika-tickets-7058695.htm?ptc=1 :)

Edited by SereneLady