The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

MIKA concerts always sell out really fast so here's a thread for those looking for extra tickets!

Post here if you need a ticket for an upcoming gig...  or have one (or more) that can help another fan out!  :)

No ticket touts or scalpers -- just Mika fans helping Mika fans...

If you do have any spare or extra tickets for concerts that you can no longer attend then please do feel free to use any of the templates below by copying and pasting it into your post and then editing in the number of tickets you have and for which concert. You can add more information too but please remember to avoid using the words "sell" and "selling".

Template / Modèle / Modello:

I have [enter ticket quantity here] spare ticket for the Mika concert on [enter concert date here], please contact me privately for any more information. Thank you.

J'ai [insère la quantité de billets ici] billets pour le concert de Mika le [insère la date du concert ici], contacte-moi en privé pour plus d'informations. Merci.

Ho [inserisci la quantità dei biglietti qui] biglietti di riserva per il concerto di Mika il [inserisci la data del concerto qui], contattami in privato per ulteriori informazioni. Grazie.

Once you have passed on tickets please either delete your original post or edit it by saying "no longer available".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2007 at 1:17 AM, so_rococo said:

MIKA concerts always sell out realy fast so, I thought I would start a thread just for extra tickets.:biggrin2:

Mika fans helping Mika fans:bleh:

Post here if u need a ticket or have one :)

Hi

I'm looking for 2 places in Carré Or for Carcassone .If someone has places to sell, please contact me :bye:

Thank you 

32 minutes ago, Marab said:

Hi

I'm looking for 2 places in Carré Or for Carcassone .If someone has places to sell, please contact me :bye:

Thank you 

I have 3 tickets on the 5th row, on the very right side : seats 55, 57 and 59.

On 12/7/2021 at 11:19 PM, ISAJF414 said:

One ticket left : row A5 seat 59 (very last seat on the right side, facing the stage).
59€.

Hello Isa, I sent you a DM🥰

Much love

Sabine

For London Roundhouse!!!

If anyone is interested I am looking to swap my 2 general standing tickets for 2 front row balcony seats (closest to the stage would be awesome!), or if no one wants to swap but is looking to just sell then that's ok too! Please PM me if you're interested.

*EDIT*

ALL TICKETS SOLD!!!

Edited by TinyLove_CJ

On 12/16/2021 at 3:53 AM, TinyLove_CJ said:

For London Roundhouse!!!

If anyone is interested I am looking to swap my 2 general standing tickets for 2 front row balcony seats (closest to the stage would be awesome!), or if no one wants to swap but is looking to just sell then that's ok too! Please PM me if you're interested.

*EDIT*

I now have the balcony seats I want. This means that I have 2 general standing tickets for the Roundhouse London. PM if interested. 😊

SOLD!!!

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 10:40 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

*EDIT*

I now have the balcony seats I want. This means that I have 2 general standing tickets for the Roundhouse London. Selling at face value. PM if interested. 😊

*UPDATE*

One ticket has sold!

The remaining ticket is still available!

*EDIT*

TICKETS ARE NOW GONE. BOTH SOLD!!!

Edited by TinyLove_CJ

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2021 at 5:31 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

If anyone has one extra ticket carré d'or for Carcassonne I'm interested. Thank you.

Hello, are you still looking for a ticket?

I have ONE extra ticket,  Carré Or : A1- 47 (Front row in right side block)   

PM to me if interested.

NaoMika☆

SOLD

Edited by NaoMika
update
  • Like 1