The NEW Extra Ticket Thread

dcdeb
Message added by dcdeb,

REMINDER: For legal reasons, we are not permitted to sell tickets on this site. To avoid any misunderstandings, please do not use the word "sell" or include any prices when offering extra tickets you may have. For example, do not write: "I am selling two tickets to the Paris gig." Instead: "I have two spare tickets for the Paris gig. Please contact me privately if you are interested." Any questions? Just ask! Thanks.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to buy  tickets for Mika's gig at the Lucca Festival on TicketOne. If I should end up not needing one, will a different name on the ticket be an issue? Will I just need to find another fan who is interested in my extra ticket?

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

Tomorrow I'm hoping to buy  tickets for Mika's gig at the Lucca Festival on TicketOne. If I should end up not needing one, will a different name on the ticket be an issue? Will I just need to find another fan who is interested in my extra ticket?

TicketOne usually gives you the opportunity to sell your ticket via the FanSale after a while. Otherwise I can't tell you how strict the Lucca Festival is with the names. :dunno_grin:

14 minutes ago, Prisca said:

TicketOne usually gives you the opportunity to sell your ticket via the FanSale after a while. Otherwise I can't tell you how strict the Lucca Festival is with the names. :dunno_grin:

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

I agree with Prisca. It’s also great, because they handle everything for you and you just get an email when your ticket is sold! Of course price is fixed, they ask more administrative costs which will be paid by the buyer, not you (the seller). But all in all I don’t think you lose more than a few euros, if any at all.  
Also, people will trust Fansale much more than buying from a stranger. So it’s win-win.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I agree with Prisca. It’s also great, because they handle everything for you and you just get an email when your ticket is sold! Of course price is fixed, they ask more administrative costs which will be paid by the buyer, not you (the seller). But all in all I don’t think you lose more than a few euros, if any at all.  
Also, people will trust Fansale much more than buying from a stranger. So it’s win-win.

25 minutes ago, Prisca said:

TicketOne usually gives you the opportunity to sell your ticket via the FanSale after a while. Otherwise I can't tell you how strict the Lucca Festival is with the names

Thanks to both of you!   I also checked out paying for insurance but it looks like there has to be a pretty serious (documented) reason for cancelling. Fansale sounds like a good option.

• Like 1

Hi everyone! 

if anyone is looking for tickets for the sold out gig in Tours, I have two seats close to each other.

Here they are:

Parterre Categorie 1, rang D, place 29  

Parterre Categorie 1, rang D, place 27  

Let me know if you're interested!

Edit:  * These two seats have already found new lovely owners and they're not available anymore *

Edited by Beatrixxx_always
  • Like 1

Hi all - just a reminder, as Deb said previously, we don't sell tickets here.

If you say you are selling tickets it risks the forum getting into legal trouble - so don't do it please! 

You can say you have spares, and to pm if interested. :thumb_yello:

• Like 8

Hi,

I'm looking for two or three places for Carcassonne, not necessarily side by side but especially in Carré or. Please contact me if you can help me. THANKS. :wink2:

SOLD

Hello, 

I have one spare carré or ticket for the concert in Paris Accor Arena on March 25th. Carré Or Gradin O Rang 20 place 26. 

DM me if you're interested.

Edited by dotoli

Bonjour, 

J'ai 3 Places Cat 1 pour le concert à Bordeaux du 1er mars 2024. Mika ayant ouvert une date à Clermont, j'ai pris les places à côté de chez moi. 

Si vous etes interessez, n'hésitez pas à me contacter

Hi everybody,

I have a couple of spare tickets:

- Berlin, April 2nd

- Geneva, March 28th, seated place

1x PLACE ASSISE (CAT 1)
Block: BLE - Bloc E
Reihe: B, Plätze: 57

If anyone is interested, pls DM me.

YO!

:germany::swiss:

Edited by Valmont69

Hi MFCers,
I'm looking for 2 extra SEATED tickets for Brussels on March the 31st.

If you know someone selling extras, please, contact me on my email : isajf414@gmail.com or Instagram @Devos_isa 
Thanks in advance :belgium:

• Like 1

Looking for seated places for the Manchester and/or Wolverhampton gigs for another fan.

She has standing tickets, but needs seated instead now -- would be willing to trade.

Please lmk if you hear of anything. Thanks!

I have a spare ticket for the philharmonique concert in Orange, 23rd June:

Bloc A, rang 2, place 4:

Not available anymore

image.png.8dfb111da15364a0f91ebcf31a34f81f.png

image.thumb.png.613a4c550073cc5a39277de4dda7c891.png

Please PM me if interested.

Edited by Prisca

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! I have 2 spare seated tickets for the Bordeaux gig on 1st March. CATEGORY 1, 110 - RANK 12 - PLACE 118 and 119. Please PM if interested!

Silly me got a bit overexcited and thought I was getting tickets for Lille :blush: French was never my forte at school...