Mika's Birthday

guinchogirl

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I had like a vision in my head of like a parade/circus thing for MIKA'S B-DAY with everyone of his fans and him in the middle on a float and all of us dancing with glowsticks wearing insane costumes dancing to his music! HOW COOL would that be, in the middle of the streets and everything! I dont know, I just thought I would mention that..... And hes on a throne and everything and singing with us and fireworks and stuff. haha... anyways....:blush-anim-cl::punk::naughty:

I had like a vision in my head of like a parade/circus thing for MIKA'S B-DAY with everyone of his fans and him in the middle on a float and all of us dancing with glowsticks wearing insane costumes dancing to his music! HOW COOL would that be, in the middle of the streets and everything! I dont know, I just thought I would mention that..... And hes on a throne and everything and singing with us and fireworks and stuff. haha... anyways....:blush-anim-cl::punk::naughty:

so you mean a kind of Mika - Loveparade. Without any techno, just psychobubble...pop. I like that thought. Let's have it in Berlin :punk:

haha that would be rad ! :punk:

I just have holidays then.. will drop all the family and pop in his bday party! my hubby will want to divorce me.. :naughty:

or maybe, I can choose a holiday location in the vicinity *evil grin* my daughter will want to join in too. save for me two places, pls.. :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

• 1 month later...

what on earth is all this about, I need more info, we can make the dream come true, we all have wacky costumes, now who is gonna make sure the BIG GUY gets his SEXY ass there too :naughty::thumb_yello:

I need to befriend someone who shares my DANGEROUS OBSESSION so that I have a mikabuddy to travel the globe with on Mikaoutings ....anyone???

• 1 month later...

I would go to Mika's birthday party if I had the opportunity to.I love him!I love him!!I love him!!!Can you give me more information, please?!?!?!?!

"It's clear we don't understand but the last thing on my mind

Is to leave you"...

:wub2:

• 1 month later...