Mika's Birthday

guinchogirl

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I had like a vision in my head of like a parade/circus thing for MIKA'S B-DAY with everyone of his fans and him in the middle on a float and all of us dancing with glowsticks wearing insane costumes dancing to his music! HOW COOL would that be, in the middle of the streets and everything! I dont know, I just thought I would mention that..... And hes on a throne and everything and singing with us and fireworks and stuff. haha... anyways....:blush-anim-cl::punk::naughty:

I had like a vision in my head of like a parade/circus thing for MIKA'S B-DAY with everyone of his fans and him in the middle on a float and all of us dancing with glowsticks wearing insane costumes dancing to his music! HOW COOL would that be, in the middle of the streets and everything! I dont know, I just thought I would mention that..... And hes on a throne and everything and singing with us and fireworks and stuff. haha... anyways....:blush-anim-cl::punk::naughty:

so you mean a kind of Mika - Loveparade. Without any techno, just psychobubble...pop. I like that thought. Let's have it in Berlin :punk:

haha that would be rad ! :punk:

I just have holidays then.. will drop all the family and pop in his bday party! my hubby will want to divorce me.. :naughty:

or maybe, I can choose a holiday location in the vicinity *evil grin* my daughter will want to join in too. save for me two places, pls.. :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

• 1 month later...

what on earth is all this about, I need more info, we can make the dream come true, we all have wacky costumes, now who is gonna make sure the BIG GUY gets his SEXY ass there too :naughty::thumb_yello:

I need to befriend someone who shares my DANGEROUS OBSESSION so that I have a mikabuddy to travel the globe with on Mikaoutings ....anyone???

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...