Mika @ Shepherds Bush Empire

guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me and my daughter will be wearing these lovely wigs modelled here by my little boys!

and my friend has a wig with i bunch on top and beads lol

oh and of course our fanclub badges and flashy hearts too

post-997-142983656032_thumb.jpg

post-997-142983656033_thumb.jpg

Hello!!!!! :biggrin2:

I'd forgotten i'd already posted a few things in this thread - sorry everyone!!

Glad to see people are dressing up! Bit worried for a minute there - thought i was gonna be the only one! :shocked:

I put a blog on myspace a few weeks ago and i nobody replied - thought i was the only one going to London!!!! Everyone else seemed to be Leeds and Glasgow at the time! Panic!!! :sweatdrop: LOL!

I think i should get there around 4-4:30ish... With Kata if she makes it from Leeds :naughty:

See you all there !!! I don't think i'll get online often from now, cause i'm leaving to London tonight... In a few hours... I'll try to log on sometimes...

Well, doors open at 7 Caz, don't know what time the show actually begins or ends. At Brighton, they said there was no support, why not go to the Brighton thread and ask in there?

Might be late though, why are you stuck for transport?

Do you know what? I hope I feel better than this tomorrow.

I have been feeling off since about Wednesday, but I thought maybe I was just grumpy, but I keep getting headaches and feeling achey. Yesterday, I just went back to bed at 3pm and slept till 8pm and today I have had a headache all day and feel achey and sick (like throwey up sick).

Like you all need to know this.:naughty:

Do you know what? I hope I feel better than this tomorrow.

I have been feeling off since about Wednesday, but I thought maybe I was just grumpy, but I keep getting headaches and feeling achey. Yesterday, I just went back to bed at 3pm and slept till 8pm and today I have had a headache all day and feel achey and sick (like throwey up sick).

Like you all need to know this.:naughty:

Oh noooooooooooooooooooo !!! Hope you feel better soon !!!! Stay in bed for today...And maybe tomorrow befoe going if you can...