guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thankyou everyone!!!!

erm well im getting there for 6:30 and getting changed in the Shepherds Bush toilets LMFAO...

I know I don't have to queue up...

but thats about all I know!

I'm getting a call from Mika's Representative round about one o'clock telling me some shizz :thumb_yello: so hopefully i'll find out then!

So excited for you all! Congrats to Cazgirl and whoever else won the competition (I was away all weekend and haven't caught up completely yet!) Can't wait until June when Mika makes his way to DC finally! All of your stories just get me even more ready!!!:thumb_yello:

dcdeb

I seem to have a spare ticket! xxaddictionxx was supposed to have it, but I haven't heard from her since Friday, so if anyone else is interested PM me!

I'll probably be leaving about 3pm as everyone seems to be getting there for fourish, so I will be offline from then.

I seem to have a spare ticket! xxaddictionxx was supposed to have it, but I haven't heard from her since Friday, so if anyone else is interested PM me!

I'll probably be leaving about 3pm as everyone seems to be getting there for fourish, so I will be offline from then.

i want to go!!!! i wish!:bleh:

I'm so embarrassed that I don't have a crazy outfit!!! Everyone will be looking so fun.....

Don't worry, neither do I, I am not really that type of person, I would rather blend into the background.

I will be wearing some sparky or flashing bunny ears though, apparently, which Yoppappop has got for me!

Oh and my flashing heart necklace thingy. :mf_rosetinted:

Right just to let you know that I won't be online for the rest of the day cos

I'M GOING TO SEE MIKA!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

HAVE FUN! AGAIN! hehe

GUYS

OMG

TODAY IS THEEEE DAY!!!

Just to let you know that I will unfortunately probably not see any of you as I won't be queuing up.

But hey ho, might catch a glimpse of you!

I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME EVERYONE! I KNOW I WILL BE!! AAAHHHH!!!!!

Hiya...if i'd of known earlier i might have even got Becca out of school and got her to LONDON in time...but too late as would have to arrange childcare ect for my two boys !! = Cherie (oldling)

Woo Hoo! So excited for all of you going tonight!

Can't wait to start reading the reports and seeing the photos!

:woot_jump:

dcdeb