Mika @ Shepherds Bush Empire

guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bab, yop, and whoever else, do you know whether Andi is going to london too, after leeds i mean.

she 's not in the list, but neither freddie is and you said he's going..they are friends so maybe she IS going and have the opportunity to attend the gig...sorry i have posted the same on Leeds thread!

hiya i am now getting butterflies and over excited. i need to take a chill pill i think. i keep grinning to myself, as i am now getting things ready as i have to pick up my son at 3.30 and then wait for my older son as hes coming with me.

well you miss me as i will glow in the dark miles off lol.

well see you all there bye for now

BACK FROM THE GIG ...UPLOADING PICS....OMG....excited...

he sang a new song except for sweet dreams, played drums and wore a chicken outfit:naughty:

Oooo! Welcome backkkk!!!!!!!

A chicken outfit?! hahaha...Can't wait to see the picturesss! :woot_jump:

he sang a new song except for sweet dreams, played drums and wore a chicken outfit:naughty:

HE PLAYED THE DRUMS!:shocked: OH WOW NOW I DEFINITELY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY.

Oh how exciting! You're back already! :yay:

Can't wait to hear the latest... and see the latest pix! Woo hoo!

:woot_jump:

dcdeb

another chicken...

actually took so many...and 99 percent are cr*p, cos the battery went off and the new ones I bought were awful....so the camera just didnt react....I was in the 2d row, so Mika was 1.5 meters away and a couple of times sort of bent over us...and I just didnt manage to take it!!!!MAAAADDDD

post-3162-142983656566_thumb.jpg

He was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! So good, fantastic!! WOW

He got the biggest clap/chear I've ever heard after Love Today it just seemed to go on and on and on, he looked so happy!!

Sweet Dreams - Amazing!! He was perfection as always.

Saw a few in fancy dress which was cool!!

His family were there too and seemed to be realy enjoying it (his brother is just a mini Mika), him and his Dad seemed to be filming the whole thing which I was thought was really cute!! Anyway back to Mika, every song was fantastic, not much more to say rather than I can't wait to see him again!! I'll upload some videos tomorrow

XXXX

Well i was disappointed with the Koko club gig but I have to admit tonight was AWESOME :)

Excellent set, excellent Band, excellent Mika & excellent crowd :)

The covers were great especially I want You Back! And Love Today is better than ever. we could really see on his face that he enjoyed it a lot :)

The concert was an hour long but it didn't matter at the end because it was enough!

it was my first Happy Ending :wub2: this was the highlight for me tonight :)

And it was great to see Mika shirtless at the end :blush-anim-cl: lol

So tonight i am a 100% satisfied ;)

Hello everyone!!!!!!Everything went fantastically well, he did an amazing performance!!!! He looked gorgeous all in white, I will upload the pictures tomorrow, cuz my friend has them on his camera.....

The "Love Today" performance was awesome!!!!!!!!!! The best I've ever seen!!! He jumped on top of Chereese's drums and played them from up there, danced around the stage like crazy (in a good sense) then very energetically played the drums on some tin bin!!!!!!! It was a highlight for me, the boy has a wiiiiild side to him (and that is what we like!!!)

The only thing that upset me a little that I didn't get to meet him after... Apparently he came out and didn't sign anything, just ran off...

I've met so many MFC people!!! We were singing in the queue!!!! There were Jemmalee (thank you for the flashy heart you gave me), KiteKat, Kata, Yoppappop, babspanky, Dazzle, meimei88, Blue Eyes, CazGirl and many more, sorry if the spelling is wrong or if I forgot anyone, I'm still shaking with excitement.... and a little upset that I didn't get to meet him....

I met his mother and sister, got a picture taken with her, saw his dad. His mum was saying that she is sorry that Mika didn't come out and took the pints of Mika that I had in my hand and my address and said that Mika will sigh them and send them to me.... She also took a picture of as for herself... She was really sweet...

How fantastic was that? Just got home -was at front next to Jemmalee in front of Miickey Choi = will have ti upload pics in office to morrow as new dog has eaten camera pc leads!!!!!

but soooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!