Mika @ Shepherds Bush Empire

guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, thats I think will be all for 2day...

gotta get ready-flying tmr morning:thumbdown:

anyway IT WAS GREAT TO MEET U ALL, though pity didnt really get to speak...who knows, maybe some next gig:biggrin2: or maybe some other country:biggrin2:

Im kinda overwhelmed...and cold:thumbdown:

and I will keep confetty and the ticket and staple it to my lil-black-book (diary-organizer:wink2: )

I guess everybody in the front rows in the stall standing will get a cold because of their stupid ait conditioning...My throat is so sore :thumbdown:

oh dear maybe u got it from me???

OMG! i think im so exited for all the ppl that went to the shows... i think i feel u guys so much that i got the cold to! and its HOT here!

ok, thats I think will be all for 2day...

gotta get ready-flying tmr morning:thumbdown:

anyway IT WAS GREAT TO MEET U ALL, though pity didnt really get to speak...who knows, maybe some next gig:biggrin2: or maybe some other country:biggrin2:

Im kinda overwhelmed...and cold:thumbdown:

and I will keep confetty and the ticket and staple it to my lil-black-book (diary-organizer:wink2: )

Thanks so much for coming online tonight! You've made my night! :thumb_yello:

I would do the same with the confetti and ticket :)

dcdeb <28 days 4 hours 9 minutes until Mika in DC>

I guess everybody in the front rows in the stall standing will get a cold because of their stupid ait conditioning...My throat is so sore :thumbdown:

guess I caught it long before in the morning:naughty: marching in pouring rain thru tower bridge to design museum (bookstore) to get books for the chief architect:bleh:

I'll make them play MIKA 10 times for that!!!

=full keds of water+broken umbrella+jeans knee-wet

and now am off to bed as have work tomorrow - ooh yes -0 forgot to add that I got one of Cherisses drumstix for my drunmming mad daughter - but not woken her to tell her!! Yet!

oh carrie!

she is going to flip!!!!!:punk:

how awesome is that!

sorry to hear the new doggie is chewing up cords!:naughty:

will be excited to see the pics tomorrow!

yay!

it sounds like it was wonderful!!!!:biggrin2:

Um. Er. Clarify? :mf_lustslow::D

Hehe. I'm so glad that you guys had a great time!

hehe, he was wearing a chicken costume and pulled it down from the neck a little... the crowd went crazy!!! :naughty:

And at the back it wasn't zipped properly, so we got to see his back for a few seconds.... For those who were wondering here (in "The body hair thread" I think) it's not hairy!!! :naughty:

After leaving the stage he took off his chicken costume and came back on stage to throw a balloon, that's how i saw him shirtless (yummy lol)

Stephane, 12yo again LOL

Edit : he is perfectly hairy LOL (not too much but enough lol)

hehe, he was wearing a chicken costume and pulled it down from the neck a little... the crowd went crazy!!! :naughty:

And at the back it wasn't zipped properly, so we got to see his back for a few seconds.... For those who were wondering here (in "The body hair thread" I think) it's not hairy!!! :naughty:

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Thanks for sharing! Sound like you all had a wonderful time.

blackwildkitty - that is so awesome that Mika's mum is making sure that he signs your things!:wink2:

wow!

how awesome is that!!?

you guys are great!!!!!:punk:

I know, she was so sweet, we talked for quite a while outside....

I'm still upset though..... Can't shake the disappointment off, although the performance itself was amazing!

I think some people managed to get to the after party, we will wait to hear their stories... :thumb_yello:

Just a quick one as I'm tired. Great gig though I preferred Brighton purely cos the crowd tonight were a bit weird.

I got annoyed with some idiot behind me who kept shouting "Winnie loves you" throughout the quiet songs. Gah!

Lollipop was awesome. As soon as I saw the chicken was wearing silver shoes, I twigged!

Managed to get backstage after. Only talked to Mika for a minute as he was in demand, but as soon as he saw me he went "Heeeey Daz". He still remembers my name. Eep! He signed my photo "Love the pose"

I love MFC because I get to feel the buzz and everything of every show, NO MATTER which country or city it was in.

I felt sick yesterday, worried about all the guys who didn't get in, right till they came back online, and now today I get to hear about the excitement of MIKA being shirtless at the end and see his amazing outift and everything.

MFC ROCKS!!:punk:

Just a quick one as I'm tired. Great gig though I preferred Brighton purely cos the crowd tonight were a bit weird.

I got annoyed with some idiot behind me who kept shouting "Winnie loves you" throughout the quiet songs. Gah!

Lollipop was awesome. As soon as I saw the chicken was wearing silver shoes, I twigged!

Managed to get backstage after. Only talked to Mika for a minute as he was in demand, but as soon as he saw me he went "Heeeey Daz". He still remembers my name. Eep! He signed my photo "Love the pose"

It was really nice meeting you, Dazzle!!! We had fun in the queue!

It's great that you got to meet Mika!!!! I should have stayed inside!!!!

I love MFC because I get to feel the buzz and everything of every show, NO MATTER which country or city it was in.

I felt sick yesterday, worried about all the guys who didn't get in, right till they came back online, and now today I get to hear about the excitement of MIKA being shirtless at the end and see his amazing outift and everything.

MFC ROCKS!!:punk:

You took the words right out of my mouth! That's just how I feel -- I'm able to feel almost as if I was there, no matter where *there* was! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

ooo was lovely to see everyone tonight!.. saw lots of flashing hearts everywhere!.. It was a great night though I must say that I enjoyed koko more... there were lots of kids around and way too much pushing and shoving.. was NOT nice.. people just dont get the message when my elbow is digging into their ribcage!!

Tink and I was trying to prevent this little kid in front of me from getting crushed and he couldnt see anything most of the time (he seemed to have a great time at least)!! We created a wall as some cheeky people were trying to push their way to the front to get to 'their friends' (a likely story!!) we didnt have any room to move anyway!!

Was supposed to be on the guestlist.. but staff at sbe were rubbish so just went home :) I will cherish my Koko night (can't win them all!)

My friend has some cracking photos.. will get them from her tomorrow night and upload asap!

Night all

xx

LOL! coolness! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Hello everyone!!!!!!Everything went fantastically well, he did an amazing performance!!!! He looked gorgeous all in white, I will upload the pictures tomorrow, cuz my friend has them on his camera.....

The "Love Today" performance was awesome!!!!!!!!!! The best I've ever seen!!! He jumped on top of Chereese's drums and played them from up there, danced around the stage like crazy (in a good sense) then very energetically played the drums on some tin bin!!!!!!! It was a highlight for me, the boy has a wiiiiild side to him (and that is what we like!!!)

The only thing that upset me a little that I didn't get to meet him after... Apparently he came out and didn't sign anything, just ran off...

I've met so many MFC people!!! We were singing in the queue!!!! There were Jemmalee (thank you for the flashy heart you gave me), KiteKat, Kata, Yoppappop, Dazzle, meimei88, Blue Eyes, CazGirl and many more, sorry if the spelling is wrong or if I forgot anyone, I'm still shaking with excitement.... and a little upset that I didn't get to meet him....

I met his mother and sister, got a picture taken with her, saw his dad. His mum was saying that she is sorry that Mika didn't come out and took the pints of Mika that I had in my hand and my address and said that Mika will sigh them and send them to me.... She also took a picture of as for herself... She was really sweet...

You forgot me. :(:naughty:

The gig was cracking, I saw loads of flashing hearts too, at one stage someone threw one on the stage and Mika put it on.

I met tink, sara, caz, blackwildkitty,kata, yop, jems, akim and her friend. Nice to see them all.

We went to the stage door later and hung around, his mum, dad and Allegra were at the front, Mika came to the door for such a short time, yop and me missed him.....that's the second time for yop as he didn't come out at paris either.

We did have our pictures taken by Mika's mum (with BWK) who said she was going to show him.

Also pics outside next to the LOVE letters.

I wasn't that bothered, but Yop and Kata a bit p1ssed off that he didn't spend any time at the stage door like he has in other places, there were hardly any people there either. Not sure if he was being hustled away by security though.