Mika @ Shepherds Bush Empire

guinchogirl

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The gig was cracking, I saw loads of flashing hearts too, at one stage someone threw one on the stage and Mika put it on.

I met tink, sara, caz, blackwildkitty,kata, yop, jems. Nice to see them all.

We went to the stage door later and hung around, his mum, dad and Allegra were at the front, Mika came to the door for such a short time, yop and me missed him.....that's the second time for yop as he didn't come out at paris either.

We did have our pictures taken by Mika's mum (with BWK) who said she was going to show him.

Also pics outside next to the LOVE letters.

I wasn't that bothered, but Yop and Kata a bit p1ssed off that he didn't spend any time at the stage door like he has in other places, there were hardly any people there either. Not sure if he was being hustled away by security though.

I'm bothered as well, I just feel like crying now, it spoiled the fun for me a bit..... I was soooo looking forward to meeting him!!! I hope his mum will send the signed pics back to me... Although I'm really pessimistic now... I should go to sleep now, maybe I'll feel better in the morning.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for telling us all about it!:wub2: It sounds so wonderful. Sorry you didn't get to see him after and he had to go so quickly. How nice of his mother to talk though and take your items to be signed.

All these reports are making me so anxious for my own show...in DC in about a month! Nervous, excited!

I can't wait... I wonder if seeing him here in the US is going to be any different? I wonder if the crowd will be more subdued? I don't know!

I'm so glad you had such a good time...thank you for the pictures too...you all are such sweeties!!!:wub2: xoxo

Thank you, thank you, thank you for telling us all about it!:wub2: It sounds so wonderful. Sorry you didn't get to see him after and he had to go so quickly. How nice of his mother to talk though and take your items to be signed.

All these reports are making me so anxious for my own show...in DC in about a month! Nervous, excited!

I can't wait... I wonder if seeing him here in the US is going to be any different? I wonder if the crowd will be more subdued? I don't know!

I'm so glad you had such a good time...thank you for the pictures too...you all are such sweeties!!!:wub2: xoxo

LA show was great!!! we jumped and sang like nuts!

I was wondering that as well. I'm going to the Atlanta show, and I got my ticket about a week and a half after they went on sale and mine was only the 31st ticket sold, then I ordered another for my niece about a week later and it was the 68th sold...

I don't think it's going to be such a huge crowd. I'm still crazy excited, though.

I love MFC because I get to feel the buzz and everything of every show, NO MATTER which country or city it was in.

I felt sick yesterday, worried about all the guys who didn't get in, right till they came back online, and now today I get to hear about the excitement of MIKA being shirtless at the end and see his amazing outift and everything.

MFC ROCKS!!:punk:

i totally agree !! i feel the buzz too, you guys are great :punk: !!

well he was absolutely phenominal, it was a fantastic gig.

i arrived at 5.30pm and an usher kept coming around saying make sure your in the right place, and after asking hime numerous times if i was in the right queue, he finally realised he had told me wrong and i should be in the other one. good job the queue was small.

i finally got in the queue and after a long wait finally got in. i did not go to the front as i am closterohobic and was beginning to have a slight prob, so i was near the bar and ha da great time.

he was all over the place, jumping her and there, but i must say he looked so happy and the band were excellent as well. him playing the drums was an excellent part of the night too.

damn there so much that was going its still a muddle in my brain. teddy bears picnic now that was funny, and mika as a chicken was great, he must be the only one who can make a chicken outfit look sexy lol.

well i lit up like a christmas tree, what with all my bracelets around my waist and on my wrist and the hand ones. my bunny ears kept getting knocked off so i took them off.

well gonna go have to get boys to school, my eldest is knackered poor thing, but he was overwhelmed by mika and he was just like wow that was fantastic amazing. i wanna go again, and so we shall when we can find some tickets lol.

well he was absolutely phenominal, it was a fantastic gig.

i arrived at 5.30pm and an usher kept coming around saying make sure your in the right place, and after asking hime numerous times if i was in the right queue, he finally realised he had told me wrong and i should be in the other one. good job the queue was small.

i finally got in the queue and after a long wait finally got in. i did not go to the front as i am closterohobic and was beginning to have a slight prob, so i was near the bar and ha da great time.

he was all over the place, jumping her and there, but i must say he looked so happy and the band were excellent as well. him playing the drums was an excellent part of the night too.

damn there so much that was going its still a muddle in my brain. teddy bears picnic now that was funny, and mika as a chicken was great, he must be the only one who can make a chicken outfit look sexy lol.

well i lit up like a christmas tree, what with all my bracelets around my waist and on my wrist and the hand ones. my bunny ears kept getting knocked off so i took them off.

well gonna go have to get boys to school, my eldest is knackered poor thing, but he was overwhelmed by mika and he was just like wow that was fantastic amazing. i wanna go again, and so we shall when we can find some tickets lol.

glad u had fun :thumb_yello::punk:

thanks for all reports so far....and pictures, very clear ones!

omg. i'm getting used to all this, cannot think about Mika's concerts without reports afterwards... spoiled girl!

we are lucky to be in MFC, we can get the best info in the world about his actual artistic life....let's forget the worst aspects of last days and concentrate on this. Mika and his artisitc life should be our only aim and interest in this forum.

Mika, you are a great artist and we love you dearly, amen!

p.s. london is london after all, maybe he was due to some party or special event afterwards...who knows? but the family was there to welcome you all, and this is a great sign!

thanks for all reports so far....and pictures, very clear ones!

omg. i'm getting used to all this, cannot think about Mika's concerts without reports afterwards... spoiled girl!

we are lucky to be in MFC, we can get the best info in the world about his actual artistic life....let's forget the worst aspects of last days and concentrate on this. Mika and his artisitc life should be our only aim and interest in this forum.

Mika, you are a great artist and we love you dearly, amen!

p.s. london is london after all, maybe he was due to some party or special event afterwards...who knows? but the family was there to welcome you all, and this is a great sign!

HEY GUYS !!! YOU'RE ALL SUCH LUCKY DUCKS !!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU:biggrin2: Can anyone tell me which page the reports & photos started at please ??!!:biggrin2:

Sounds like it was an amazing Concert as usual :thumb_yello:

shame that Mika didnt come out for long But london is london after all he probably had some after party to go to :wink2:

Hey Babs - that was my flashing heart that I managed to throw right at his feet and he gave me a jemm a big smile! am sure he remebered us from Friday!!

WAS THAT YOU?!?! HAHAHA! I WONDERED WHAT THAT WAS!!!

ooo was lovely to see everyone tonight!.. saw lots of flashing hearts everywhere!.. It was a great night though I must say that I enjoyed koko more... there were lots of kids around and way too much pushing and shoving.. was NOT nice.. people just dont get the message when my elbow is digging into their ribcage!!

Tink and I was trying to prevent this little kid in front of me from getting crushed and he couldnt see anything most of the time (he seemed to have a great time at least)!! We created a wall as some cheeky people were trying to push their way to the front to get to 'their friends' (a likely story!!) we didnt have any room to move anyway!!

Was supposed to be on the guestlist.. but staff at sbe were rubbish so just went home :) I will cherish my Koko night (can't win them all!)

My friend has some cracking photos.. will get them from her tomorrow night and upload asap!

Night all

xx

it was really lovely to meet you. i have to say everyone from mfc are really friendly. shame about all the agressive pushing and shoving but Mika was amazing. We had our photos taken by so many people on the way home lol

i can't imagine why!!!

i'm looking forward to seeing you pics. all my friend got was someones head lol all her pics of mika have come out black!

Sounds like it was an amazing Concert as usual :thumb_yello:

shame that Mika didnt come out for long But london is london after all he probably had some after party to go to :wink2:

Lucky him! And lucky everyone else at everywhere else!

Kata was going to get him to sign her unused Leeds ticket. I can't beleive that there were about 10 people there and he just went, where at other places he has spent time with you. Actually at the door when he came out there were only about 4 people I think , I was watching at the time, and it was so low key, I didn't realise it was him. Sara and her husband were there, Kata, I think, and Kata's friend (who was a real laugh) me and yop and BWK were literally yards away and that was about it. There was a couple of other groups of about 3 people wandering from the stage door to the front and back.

Better not assume you are going to meet him, no matter how long you wait, or how many gigs you have been refused entry to!

On a lighter note, it was fabulous to meet the MFC people, we were signalling like crazy with our flashy hearts! Yop and Kata were great fun, I'm trying to make sure they do come to Somerset House in July - otherwise I might just have to go over there and drag them back! :mf_rosetinted:

Lucky him! And lucky everyone else at everywhere else!

Kata was going to get him to sign her unused Leeds ticket. I can't beleive that there were about 10 people there and he just went, where at other places he has spent time with you. Actually at the door when he came out there were only about 4 people I think , I was watching at the time, and it was so low key, I didn't realise it was him. Sara and her husband were there, Kata, I think, and Kata's friend (who was a real laugh) me and yop and BWK were literally yards away and that was about it. There was a couple of other groups of about 3 people wandering from the stage door to the front and back.

Better not assume you are going to meet him, no matter how long you wait, or how many gigs you have been refused entry to!

On a lighter note, it was fabulous to meet the MFC people, we were signalling like crazy with our flashy hearts! Yop and Kata were great fun, I'm trying to make sure they do come to Somerset House in July - otherwise I might just have to go over there and drag them back! :mf_rosetinted:

thanks a lot for the report bab :thumb_yello: yop and kata seem indeed to be really funny ! i wish i met them ! ( and you too by the way) ! i can't wait for their report !

wooow i finally managed 2 go..2 tickets level 3 and at first we wer reli annoyed it waz level 3 but wen we saw how much pushn n stuff there waz.. well we wer havn r own lil party up there..it waz so amazing.did any 1 c wen hes chicken outfit fell down rofl?