Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Im back........even managed to pack in my weekly shop...totally chuffed:biggrin2: all i have to do now is communicate with little one and tidy (:blink: ) do you think the fact that i had a view on my my space page and JASON DONOVAN is on line..could be related(he is a friend.....for all times sake:naughty: ) I suppose if Mika fails me, he'll do, although i think he's married:thumbdown:

I am a confirmed olderling - I have 5 children, 25, 18,17, 15 & 13. Two dogs two cats, live in an old farmhouse in the country. Used to be in the Police before I had the children - a long time ago. I have M.E. so cant work, or do much really - no hoovering etc. I play trumpet, sax, keyboard and a bit of guitar. I love listening to, and playing, music. Love this place as it gives me company (how sad is that!!!!:blush-anim-cl: )

My mums friend has m.e. Its really sad because she cant go downstairs. She has a fridge in her bedroom though :o a kettle and everything. Cant go anywhere :(

Yay we are company :D

Would of been better if people where more active today XD All the younglings have abanded me xD

I am a confirmed olderling - I have 5 children, 25, 18,17, 15 & 13. Two dogs two cats, live in an old farmhouse in the country. Used to be in the Police before I had the children - a long time ago. I have M.E. so cant work, or do much really - no hoovering etc. I play trumpet, sax, keyboard and a bit of guitar. I love listening to, and playing, music. Love this place as it gives me company (how sad is that!!!!:blush-anim-cl: )

Not sad at all sunshine!!!! , eveyone is welcome and friendly here :thumb_yello:

The care department put an ensuite shower/toilet room off my bedroom - its one the ground floor, and I couldnt get up to the toliet (20 stairs). Couldn't even bath without my girls help. Its better now as I can manage myself!! :punk: