Getting To Know You

FREDDIESDOUBLE

veerr I'm gonna follow your pattern.

I'm Catherine, I'm 21 and still at uni. I study French literature. I love

to play tennis and badminton, listening to music (mostly 80's but now for a few weeks it has been only mika mika and mika). and I love dancing!

apart from that I love everything related to fashion, reading and I'm crazy about foreign languages!

I love chocolate (I'm trying hard to get over that addiction), vegetables and fruit!

I absolutely hate meat and haven't eaten any of it since like 8 years! I also hate stupid fights, swimming and cleaning up (but I also like things clean so that's quite a problem)!

Oh ok then. Hope you don't regret this Freddiesdouble....

I'm only 29, a Malaysian. Grew up in a holiday hideaway right in the middle of a tropical rainforest, a place called Fraser's Hill. I practically lived in the jungle with the monkeys, snakes, tigers, wildboars etc. It's nice though, I remember walking to school through the jungle (shortcuts and playground to us). Lived at the only 5 star hotel that was there at the time. One of the best things about living in a holiday getaway is that you get to make lots of friends, though they were only seasonal friends. (holidaymakers).

Then moved to the capital city- Kuala Lumpur at the age of 12. Mainly because there is no secondary education (High school) in the jungle. My passion for the arts grew at this point, joined theatre groups, learnt Gamelan (a set of traditional instruments), danced etc. Great times. I am still very much into it now.

As I was growing up I wanted to be a lawyer so very badly, Alley McBeal made it worst. So I went and did just that. Went to UWE in Bristol, England for my degree and then masters. But guess what I never did practice Law.. I love reading it though and still do, but the workload and lifestyle.. very not me.

Anyway, started writing a lot and then dwelled into filmmaking etc and now here I am writing for tv shows here in KL. I do it freelance... cause I hate commitments... kind of a free spirit. I spend some time over here and then in Bristol. Both places have different vibes.. sometimes I need to be here and then over there.

I better cut this short now it is getting ridiculously long...

Lastly, I want to stop global warming and promote world peace!!! Oh and I want Mika to be loved worldwide. Oooh and I absolutely love England no matter what people say about it. Even love the weather!!:roftl::boxed:

Freddiesdouble...you asked for it :naughty:

Im a musician, singer/songwriter/guitarist looking to make it big, currently signed to Irongate records until im 16, then ill be sold on to either EMI or another Major label (exciting times!)

Im recording my first EP this summer in Echo Beach studios in Florida, which will open many doors for me!

Would love to hear your stuff... is it up anywhere?

I've only just found this post!

I'm Jennie (Which you probably already worked out) My 'real' names Jennifer but no one EVER calls me that...I even forget it's my actual name sometimes.

I'm 18 from Brimingham in England. I always say how much I hate it here but It's not that bad really I guess - It's good for shopping...and not having to travel to go to gigs :)

I've loved music for as long as I can remember.I could read music before I could read words I think! I started playing the clarinet when I was about 6 (Becuase they forced us all to start learning an instrument of our choice) I'm really glad I did though!I had an hour lesson every day at school and a really strict private tutor for 4 hours each week. I picked it up pretty quickly and got to grade 7 by the time I was 12. I kinda got bored of that then so I started playing keyboards and piano at school and performed at loads of different arenas and halls and stuff. Then recently started to learn guitar but I don't 'seriously' play anything at the moment.

Um... I'm at College at the moment (I leave this year) doing my A levels which I hate :| I need to find a job this summer when I leave but I have no idea what I want to do career-wise so... that should be fun :S

I LOVE travelling. I can't wait until I save up a bit of money and can afford to go all over the world. I like climbing up mountains, getting lost in rainforests, swimming under waterfalls and diving and any kind of adventure holiday. I think Western Canada is going to be my next mission :thumb_yello:

London is my second home :) My sister moved there for university a couple of years ago so there's an even bigger excuse to go down there. Not sure what it is I like so much about it but I just do!

RADNOM FACT: I'm allergic to polystyrene....It sounds kinda funny but it's really annoying! I can't drink/eat most things from food stalls and any electrical products I buy I have to wear gloves to open!

That was kinda long so sorry if you got bored :blink:

HI!

I'm Eir that stays for Eirene, which in ancient greek means "peace"...but my real name is Chiara which means "bright "

I live in Italy, near Milan, which I've started to love from 12th april... because of the gig, of course :wub2:

I'm studying PSYCHOLOGY and I hope to manage to do this work which I love..that's difficult because there are many years of studies in front of me (at least 9 and I'm at the 2nd :( ) and find work is very hard...

I love football (I support Milan AC, don't know if anyone knows it) and F1 but I don't practice any sport at all

I love learning and speaking languages...I understand a bit of spanish and french, but I've never studied them, and speak english...even if I've forgotten all the grammar :bleh:

I love art and drawing but my parents didn't let me study it, so I'm not good in it

My passions are dancing and reading (Wilde, Shakepeare, Dante :wub2: ) and, of course, music!

I adore QUEEN and MIKA

...and listen to Coldplay, Elton John, U2, RHCP, Robbie Williams (in the past)...

I don't know why, but I prefer male singers, even if I admire Christina Aguillera, Pink and Evanescence solist (I don't remember her name :doh: )

Well...I think that's all about me...probably not, but nothing more comes in my mind, so......CIAO!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol maybe not said newbie... new enough that i never seen this thread before though!!! lol :roftl:

i'm are crazy mad freak of nature that has been to the end of the world and back by listening to mika... he has completely changed me from a black wearing... i hate you kinda music to a wacked out, the more colour the better kid that does anything to promote him!

i made myself crazy listening to the radio when he comes on... i tease people a lot (apparently?!) and i love talking to all you guys here :wink2:

love you all

hunny

xx

lol maybe not said newbie... new enough that i never seen this thread before though!!! lol :roftl:

i'm are crazy mad freak of nature that has been to the end of the world and back by listening to mika... he has completely changed me from a black wearing... i hate you kinda music to a wacked out, the more colour the better kid that does anything to promote him!

i made myself crazy listening to the radio when he comes on... i tease people a lot (apparently?!) and i love talking to all you guys here :wink2:

love you all

hunny

xx

Yeh thanks! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
Nooo you can post huh? :biggrin2:

Hmm.. I thought I could escape, but probably not then...:bleh:

Well..

My real name is Saskia, but everyone calls me Sas or Sasje, so.. why not you too, huh?? :wink2:

I live in the Netherlands, I have two kids (a boy and a girl) and..eh.. married..

Homestayed mom and housewife..:biggrin2:

eeh.. what else??

I'm totally not addicted to MFC...:insane: (or still in denial :naughty:)

See.. not that interesting at all..:blush-anim-cl:

okay, i'll post something as well, after all, at 1300 posts or something it's about time...:fisch:

euh, So my name is Priscilla, I'm 20 years old, I live in Belgium, the dutch-speaking part.

I'm studying social work at the moment, one more year to go. I want to work in psychiatry later, did my internships there, loved it.

I have a dog (newfoundlander), a cat, 2 ponies, I live in a studio appartement above my parents house:fisch:, my hair's naturally blonde, but I dyed it mahogany red... I played the piano since I was seven, I love working with photoshop, love doing artsy/creative/crafty things --> just about everything! And I absolutely LOVE Italy and want to move there :biggrin2:

oh yeah, and I'm like THE ONLY BELGIAN MIKA-FAN, or so it seems...

OKay i'll post something too but it's gonna bore you all and it's not gona be that long! :biggrin2:

So my name is Andrea but due to my uncontrollably curly hair when i was a kid (and still now sort of) i was nicknames Curly! I'm only 14 - yes ONLY 14 - but i don't think at all like a 14 year old and by the time i was 5 i was like a mini woman (well thats what everyone said anyway!). I prefer boys company than girls (except my best mates) but i actually hang out with girls more nowadays! I loved climbing trees and fences when i was little and was obsessed with adventuring round my mates back garden! (the grass was 10ft tall!) I don't like a particular type of music but i used to be big on dance music (and still am) but i love all kinds now! I LOVE Mika and have seen him twice already and am going again 3 times in November ! Woot!

(Oh yeah and i over use brackets when i'm typing! :roftl:)

Thats it really... :biggrin2:

Except i'm totally :insane:!

who on earth bumped this thread?:bleh:

i neglected when i registered but now i feel like posting something...as i'm ALWAYS loitering in this forum...maybe it's good for you to know who i am, and avoid!

My real name is...Roberta! (no news so far)

i'm 48, married, with 2 sons of 12 and 8.

i live in the north of Italy, half way between Turin and Milan (very good for mika's gigs!) but i was born in Genoa, a big town on the sea (which i miss most!)

i work part-time in an office in the morning (when i do not post here...:wink2: )...all the rest is dedicated to the family and now to this forum (and mika dear!).

a long time ago i graduated in english and spanish, and i can speak french too, so i't's easy for me to feel confortable here!

i love being a social animal...being among ppl, and making new friends.

i love travelling, reading books, listening to music (lately only Mika though...) and i was (and still am) a big Bowie fan.

i am an adiministrator in the village i live in, and i keep our little library running.

i speak too much and write consequently (being a social disabled!!!).

this you might have noticed without saying!!!

who on earth bumped this thread?:bleh:

i neglected when i registered but now i feel like posting something...as i'm ALWAYS loitering in this forum...maybe it's good for you to know who i am, and avoid!

My real name is...Roberta! (no news so far)

i'm 48, married, with 2 sons of 12 and 8.

i live in the north of Italy, half way between Turin and Milan (very good for mika's gigs!) but i was born in Genoa, a big town on the sea (which i miss most!)

i work part-time in an office in the morning (when i do not post here...:wink2: )...all the rest is dedicated to the family and now to this forum (and mika dear!).

a long time ago i graduated in english and spanish, and i can speak french too, so i't's easy for me to feel confortable here!

i love being a social animal...being among ppl, and making new friends.

i love travelling, reading books, listening to music (lately only Mika though...) and i was (and still am) a big Bowie fan.

i am an adiministrator in the village i live in, and i keep our little library running.

i speak too much and write consequently (being a social disabled!!!).

this you might have noticed without saying!!!

Thanks for the introduction :biggrin2:

Hello!

I am not a newbie. I believe I registered as a member 2 days before Freddie!

But I rarely posted anything for the first few months...I was a lurker/watcher and taking it all in...

I have never been phased by any celebrity in my whole life...until now. My family, friends and colleagues are concerned about my sanity and think I am going through a mid-life crisis at the age of 35! I have psychologically regressed back to being 16.

I am married 13 years and have 2 wonderful kids (1 boy, 12, and a little girl, 6). Hubby was very supportive of my MIKA obsession and drove me 9 hours to Chicago for my 2nd MIKA concert. I live in the suburbs of Toronto, Canada and work for a large (the largest in the country) financial institution, even though I have 2 degrees in Science and Education - go figure!

I first heard Grace Kelly on the radio on a cold November day. Haven't been the same woman since! I love this forum and I have monopolized the family computer! I sit cross-legged on the chair in front of this screen for hours after the kids have gone to sleep - my poor husband!

Hello!

I am not a newbie. I believe I registered as a member 2 days before Freddie!

But I rarely posted anything for the first few months...I was a lurker/watcher and taking it all in...

I have never been phased by any celebrity in my whole life. My family, friends and colleagues are concerned about my sanity and think I am going through a mid-life crisis at the age of 35! I have psychology regressed back to being 16.

I am married 13 years and have 2 wonderful kids (1 boy, 12, and a little girl, 6). Hubby was very supportive of my MIKA obsession and drove me 9 hours to Chicago for my 2nd MIKA concert. I live in the suburbs of Toronto, Canada

and first heard Grace Kelly on the radio on a cold November day. Haven't been the same woman since! I love this forum and I have monopolized the family computer! I sit cross-legged on the chair in front of this screen for hours after the kids have gone to sleep - my poor husband!

wow!!! youve been here ageessssss ! , thanks for the introduction:biggrin2:

i dont recall posting here...

name: Caroline

Hometown: Essex, England. Oh the joy.

Bio:

I have been dancing since the age of four and have danced on theatres such as Her Majesty's and The Royal Albert Hall. I met my best friend round about four/five years old and we're still best friends to this day. We both got bullied but have finally got past all that. I started acting round about late childhood (8-10 i think) but eventually quit. I have always sung, even at an early age, but took more of an interest when I was about 8. I used to be in the choir at my local performing arts school - which I still go to - but never had any formal training. I suppose I kinda taught myself over the years, picking up different facts along the way. I quit the choir when our teacher left, because the other teachers after him weren't as good :blush-anim-cl: I've been drawing for God knows how long - probably since I could hold a pencil. Again, I was never taught, I just observed everything around me.

Skip a few years and I'm at college. Here I studied english combined, drama and theatre studies, media studies and art and design. After the first year I quit art and carried on with the other three.

On August 11th 2006 I started working at a cinema, where I still work. I have noww officially left college, as my last exam was yesterday. At my performing arts school we are rehearsing for a show which is to be held at a theatre in Southend in July.

WOOOOOOOP.

^_^

there's my short life story LOL.

i dont recall posting here...

name: Caroline

Hometown: Essex, England. Oh the joy.

Bio:

I have been dancing since the age of four and have danced on theatres such as Her Majesty's and The Royal Albert Hall. I met my best friend round about four/five years old and we're still best friends to this day. We both got bullied but have finally got past all that. I started acting round about late childhood (8-10 i think) but eventually quit. I have always sung, even at an early age, but took more of an interest when I was about 8. I used to be in the choir at my local performing arts school - which I still go to - but never had any formal training. I suppose I kinda taught myself over the years, picking up different facts along the way. I quit the choir when our teacher left, because the other teachers after him weren't as good :blush-anim-cl: I've been drawing for God knows how long - probably since I could hold a pencil. Again, I was never taught, I just observed everything around me.

Skip a few years and I'm at college. Here I studied english combined, drama and theatre studies, media studies and art and design. After the first year I quit art and carried on with the other three.

On August 11th 2006 I started working at a cinema, where I still work. I have noww officially left college, as my last exam was yesterday. At my performing arts school we are rehearsing for a show which is to be held at a theatre in Southend in July.

WOOOOOOOP.

^_^

there's my short life story LOL.

A talented youngling you are ! , thanks CAZGIRL :biggrin2: