doesn't he look different?

cheeseygoodness

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my gosh i'm going to be killed for saying this :blink: but....

when i watched mika's grace kelly vid for the very first time, i thought: "who is that strange pervy man talking to that girl??"...and 10 seconds later, i became fantasticafied by that strange man! (don't think that's a word, lol :P)

i think he is generally very pretty everywhere.

oh my gosh i'm going to be killed for saying this :blink: but....

when i watched mika's grace kelly vid for the very first time, i thought: "who is that strange pervy man talking to that girl??"...and 10 seconds later, i became fantasticafied by that strange man! (don't think that's a word, lol :P)

i think he is generally very pretty everywhere.

I sorta thought the same thing when I first saw the video except I was thinking is this a joke? then I actually watched the whole video and was hooked, lol

As I'm a bit slow with everything, I saw around 20 other videos before I got the idea to watch the actual video for Grace Kelly :doh: He really does look different in it and I don't really like it as much as everyone else seems to do :o

He does look a little different in some of the commercial, posed shots - maybe they stretch out the photos to make it face wider/fatter. In candid shots it looks a little thinner. Doesn't matter - he's hot no matter what! I love the curly hair...

j'aime les cheveux bouclés des MIKA! :wub2:

Clearly they're making him look older and "more mature" in the official photographs, because they reckon that's going to increase his mainstream credibility.

I think the main point isn't so much that he *looks* different in Grace Kelly, but that, apart from all the lighting effects, he's giving off a different vibe. In his interviews and public performances he's very kid-like, but sometimes when he performs he gets more serious and focused, he's got this different "persona". I think that's a conscious choice, since he says he was involved in almost every aspect of the making of the video, and he thought that that attitude would be the ideal manner in which to channel the feeling of the song.

Most people have a different vibe in their performance than in real life.

He's hot either way, mind. :)

i agree he does look much younger in person . god i felt so stupid standing there last nite waiting to have a snap with him but i would have regreted it if i hadnt the drink help too !

i agree he does look much younger in person . god i felt so stupid standing there last nite waiting to have a snap with him but i would have regreted it if i hadnt the drink help too !

then did you manage to have a photo with him ?? Pliz post it ^___^ !!

Well, he's bound to look different. It's only natural and to be honest, I don't see the HUGE difference. He looks like Mika in every pic and vid. The main change difference is really just the theatrical nature of the vid. His personality didn't change, though. I think his change in appearance has more to do with the attitude at the moment than anything else.

Hm. You make a good point dridri but I always thought he became child-like during his performances and reverted back to his natural self more during interviews. He still has that innocence and sort of joy, its just part of his personality, but he definitely seems more childish in spirit when he performs his music.

Mika does look sooo very sexy in the grace kelly video. my best bit is near the end when he is all in red and kinda walks 2wards the camera looks directly at it and kinda pouts. And when he covers his eyes,i could b brown, i could b blue bit. always makes me go awwww. no matter how many times i c it!!! xxxxxxxxxxx