• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:o what does the letter say?

I wanna buy the album to help him get higher in the charts :B

And I love all his graphics <3

It says .. pre-release of Love today (to record companies) , its got 3 remixes on it, I was an ickle drunk , saw it and bought it , I seem to be doing that a lot these days with Mika stuff!:wink2:

Loved the video.

I thought it was interesting that Mika's tour band were included. I wonder, does this indicate that they are to become a permanent fixture perhaps?

They were also in the Grace Kelly video!! :punk:

Well I bought it on pre release from ebay last night , cost me 70 pounds!!!!! , there are 3 remixes on it and a letter from the record company!!!!

I need to post a picky of it:punk:

seventy pounds?????????????????????

Well I bought it on pre release from ebay last night , cost me 70 pounds!!!!! , there are 3 remixes on it and a letter from the record company!!!!

I need to post a picky of it:punk:

Don't worry about piccies:thumbdown:, what I want to know is have you listened to it yet? What's the Patrick Wolf remix sound like ... is it good? Oh Freddie :king:, please tell ...

Don't worry about piccies:thumbdown:, what I want to know is have you listened to it yet? What's the Patrick Wolf remix sound like ... is it good? Oh Freddie :king:, please tell ...

I havent got it yet peeps , I bought it late last night , should have tuesday :thumb_yello: , bought off some ebay person!:mf_rosetinted:

I don't really know... I don't "feel" it... I feel like it's a bit like Grace Kelly video, like "same style", in "less good"... Even if it's not ! But it was not different enough, so i thought about it...

And in an interview he was talking about the Love Today video, he'd said it was with 3 stories in one, with characters and things, and i didn't see it at all ! May be i have to watch it again, in better quality... Wait and see...

I agree with Yop, I guess I will just have to watch it some more to let it grow on me, which I am sure it will....

Twas awesome. Not as good as grace kelly.. But it was beautiful!!! And crazy!!

I spotted the little girl... did you? And some of the women from grace kelly!!

He looked so adorable when he was singing :D

I video'd it... but I cant watch it again just yet... I hafta go swimming. I now have about 40 minutes of footage on my mika video :D

I have the radio 2 gig awwesome :D

I do the same! I've got little snippets of Mika on telly all on one vidioe.

Anyway, it was brill! I really like it, when the Grace Kelly girl comes out of a cake or something (Am I right?) and stuff. The dancers were brill aswell :)

I agree with Yop, I guess I will just have to watch it some more to let it grow on me, which I am sure it will....

I think this is because everyone got so hyped up about it. I suppose it's like walking out of an exam and saying to your friend "OH MY GOD I REALLY DID WELL, A* FOR SURE!!!!" and then coming out with like a B or something...

I think this is because everyone got so hyped up about it. I suppose it's like walking out of an exam and saying to your friend "OH MY GOD I REALLY DID WELL, A* FOR SURE!!!!" and then coming out with like a B or something...

I think you're exactly right Caz, see above. :wink2:

well i managed to stay until 2 so i set up my camera & heres what i got

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object> or a link to it if this doesnt work

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: thanks for sending this video! It is very different than what i expected. (I remember Mika mentioning about 3 different stories in the video)

Anyway, he is in it:wub2: which is enough for me:bleh: