Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

Hiya Mika Mad, the ideas are flying left, right and centre. The venue will be decided once the poll closes.

It's not wise to rush into this. I want it organised properly, and seriously, would extend an invite to Mika.

My wish when I suggested this was to get a room somewhere and have a Mika night and stayover somewhere. If there are a lot of people, it would be better to wait, not a mad rush job for May. Our Mika is gonna be around for a long time yet, so later in the year I think is the best option.

It will give us all something to look forward to once his touring in the UK is over! We all have gigs to go to in May, so November still sounds good to me!

Mika, check your diary and let me know the best date for you!

That's great news. May would be really difficult for me. November would be much better. The venue isn't as important as the timing for me.

Thanks for clearing that up.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so far all the ideas in this thread are brilliant and still i dont mind where the Party is set up i just want it to suit as many people as possible so we get a big turnout :wink2:

That's great news. May would be really difficult for me. November would be much better. The venue isn't as important as the timing for me.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Same for me timing is more important than the venue and I can't do May, November gives us lots of time to sort out holidays and any other arrangements we need to.

Also will give us something to look forward to, the last bank holiday is end of August and the one after that is Christmas, nothing in the middle!

Same for me timing is more important than the venue and I can't do May, November gives us lots of time to sort out holidays and any other arrangements we need to.

Also will give us something to look forward to, the last bank holiday is end of August and the one after that is Christmas, nothing in the middle!

So we can have our fantastic Mika convention "Stuck in the Middle" !!

I voted for Edinburgh which is NEVER going to win, and I don't know why I voted there cos it's 20 mins away and I could go there ANYTIME! I want to go to Newcastle! You must come, we'll meet you off the train!

Ask sunny if it's possible to change your vote!