Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

I thnk we should choose somewhere suitable for everyone though.

Cause if i was gonna choose, id choose Leeds or Newcastle cause its closer to me, but i chose nottingham because its sort of middle of the country, and nobody would have any horrendous travelling hours, because im being fair and thinking about everyone else.

Its not exactly party capital though.... i probably couldnt come if its in Brighton!!

Yes good input Brighton would be the only place I couldnt make :punk:

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be Gatwick :doh:last time I was there it took me hours to get to somewhere I could find my way out of, but there must be a train to central London that I just didn't find :sneaky2::roftl:

It'll be Gatwick :doh:last time I was there it took me hours to get to somewhere I could find my way out of, but there must be a train to central London that I just didn't find :sneaky2::roftl:

Ohh joy , so Your flying into london then upto leeds? .. wow a little adventure you have!:thumb_yello:

Ohh joy , so Your flying into london then upto leeds? .. wow a little adventure you have!:thumb_yello:

well...going to Nottingham Friday :blink: and then Crewe Saturday....and then Leeds Sunday...and then back to London Monday :roftl:

Holy cow...that is an awesomely awesome idea :thumb_yello:

and we all have that something special in common too so nothings awkward rite? Just chatting about Mika allday long :wub2:

...unfortunatley i doubt i could make it...we'll see.

Good idea !

...Rome could be wonderful...but if I can, I go in your country too, if the period is ok for me :wink2:

I'll be in Italia during the summer !! from the 15 of july to the 29 of july !!! That'd be great if smg was to be organized in rome then :thumb_yello: !!

yay !! though i'm not sure i'll be in paris then, i could organize a "mika maniacs meeting" during a weekend, that would certainly be fun !!!

any other people who would be in paris then ?????

if there's at least 5 persons i could organize smg ( i know great bars :thumb_yello: )!!!

Every now and then, miracles happen.....

I wrote everything out on a little note and left it for my mum. I said that it would be an eye opener, for me- to meet new people and for her- to see that not every stranger in the world is out to get her precious daughter.

She said maybe (yeeeey :) :) ) depending on the date/loction ect. Cross fingers it works out :) She keeps asking me if 'Milka' will be there.....

She keeps asking me if 'Milka' will be there.....

my mother also calls mika "milka" !!! she says mika is so sweet that he is like chocolate (and in france there's a chocolate trademark called milka, i dunno if it exists in UK !)

my mother also calls mika "milka" !!! she says mika is so sweet that he is like chocolate (and in france there's a chocolate trademark called milka, i dunno if it exists in UK !)

Yeah we have it :) it's got this cool purple wrapper