Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo I hope he comes. If he did would he mingle with us and have a chat? Or would that be a safety hazzard? Incase someone kidnapped him?

It would definitely be a safety hazard because there would be an outbreak of mass hysteria and fainting! :naughty:

Why dont we book out a whole hotel and have a massive party? that would be ace!

That's a brilliant idea, maybe, since Newcastle seems to be steaming ahead, Freddie could check some out for us.

I havent read the thread yet, but id love a night out with fellow mikamaniacs I can do london , brigton or up north if its May half term, of course most of us will be meeting at the gigs too:punk:

Why dont we book out a whole hotel and have a massive party? that would be ace!

Now that i have looked at the thread:boxed: massive party sounds ace:punk: Please lets do it in May half term i will be staying with rels in Darlington for the week:punk:

May half term .. a month of Mika! :punk:

Sounds like a cunning plan

May? Yay! Not too far away- half term=no school.... I like the sound of May....

Plus I have to be on my best behaviour until this party and I really cant cope until November... I've already had to tidy my room and my nan's garden...

I really am confused now.:boxed:

I've been reading this thread on and off since it started, but I haven't followed it consistently.

Has anything been decided yet?

Is it November or May?

Do we have an idea which end of the country it will be yet?

......I need to plan something like this in advance because it involves kids, school, husband, work, hoilday etc. -I just don't want to be left out!

I've been reading this thread on and off since it started, but I haven't followed it consistently.

Is it November or May?

......I need to plan something like this in advance because it involves kids, school, husband, work, hoilday etc. -I just don't want to be left out!

Me 2!!!!:thumb_yello: if it is going to b may then someone has to kinda make a decision as like MM i have lots of things to sort out before hand

Is it November or May?

Hiya Mika Mad, the ideas are flying left, right and centre. The venue will be decided once the poll closes.

It's not wise to rush into this. I want it organised properly, and seriously, would extend an invite to Mika.

My wish when I suggested this was to get a room somewhere and have a Mika night and stayover somewhere. If there are a lot of people, it would be better to wait, not a mad rush job for May. Our Mika is gonna be around for a long time yet, so later in the year I think is the best option.

It will give us all something to look forward to once his touring in the UK is over! We all have gigs to go to in May, so November still sounds good to me!

Mika, check your diary and let me know the best date for you!

May half term .. a month of Mika! :punk:

Sounds like a cunning plan

i kind of meant one night in that time, though a month sounds fun too:punk: :shocked: . So newcastle, from mon may 28 to sat June 2, who is up for that? That is all i can do so i am out if else where unless i can sort something :sneaky2:

Who knows a good night out in newcastle? or near by , I will be in Darlington and can find out a place there:shocked: Fri night prob the best, we need a bar por club that is bit cheesy and will play lots of mika?:sneaky2:

Hiya Mika Mad, the ideas are flying left, right and centre. The venue will be decided once the poll closes.

It's not wise to rush into this. I want it organised properly, and seriously, would extend an invite to Mika.

My wish when I suggested this was to get a room somewhere and have a Mika night and stayover somewhere. If there are a lot of people, it would be better to wait, not a mad rush job for May. Our Mika is gonna be around for a long time yet, so later in the year I think is the best option.

It will give us all something to look forward to once his touring in the UK is over! We all have gigs to go to in May, so November still sounds good to me!

Mika, check your diary and let me know the best date for you!

thats fine too.....:naughty: whatever i am easy:wink2: