Mika Fan Club Get Together - Anyone interested??

leighhodgson

Where to hold the UK get together  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where to hold the UK get together

• Brighton
    • Edinburgh
    • Leeds
    • Newcastle
    • Nottingham

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep well said

Hiya Wendo!:thumb_yello:

If I have to come by wheelchair would anyone be available at the Newcastle end (if its there) to help me, or let me know how to get to wherever we are going? Just want to get this sorted out in my mind, rather than leave it to the last minute! :thumb_yello:

If I have to come by wheelchair would anyone be available at the Newcastle end (if its there) to help me, or let me know how to get to wherever we are going? Just want to get this sorted out in my mind, rather than leave it to the last minute! :thumb_yello:

yes Im the man for the job I will help in any way I can :thumb_yello:

<saves cat from tree>

yes Im the man for the job I will help in any way I can :thumb_yello:

<saves cat from tree>

Thanks alot Fred - just as long as you dont wear your underpants on top of your trousers - superheros have bad dress sense :blink::roftl: :roftl:

Thanks alot Fred - just as long as you dont wear your underpants on top of your trousers - superheros have bad dress sense :blink::roftl: :roftl:

sorry for replying late I was lifting a car up ... :wink2:

Yeh whatever hun , PM me , newcastle is easy peasy for me , I will help ya :thumb_yello:

<takes off underpants>

sorry for replying late I was lifting a car up ... :wink2:

Yeh whatever hun , PM me , newcastle is easy peasy for me , I will help ya :thumb_yello:

<takes off underpants>

And puts them on underneath - thats how that last sentance finishes.... right???:shocked: No, seriously, if its Newcastle, then your help would be great. Will PM you nearer the time to make any arrangements - looking forward to it!! :thumb_yello:

And puts them on underneath - thats how that last sentance finishes.... right???:shocked: No, seriously, if its Newcastle, then your help would be great. Will PM you nearer the time to make any arrangements - looking forward to it!! :thumb_yello:

Ohh yeh forgot about that bit , need a phone box! :wink2:

Hun newcastle no probs at all , you say I do :thumb_yello:

Wendi, sure me and girlintheblue would be happy to help in any way we could.

If it's Newcastle (fingers crossed), I would probably take the car!

Wendi, sure me and girlintheblue would be happy to help in any way we could.

If it's Newcastle (fingers crossed), I would probably take the car!

I will wait and see - thanks for the offer. Sitting for a long time kills my back and my hips though - so still not quite sure!! May feel a whole lot better by then - heres hoping!!! :thumb_yello:

May? Yay! Not too far away- half term=no school.... I like the sound of May....

Plus I have to be on my best behaviour until this party and I really cant cope until November... I've already had to tidy my room and my nan's garden...

Wait- I take it all back! No no no! Welsh half terms are a week after english ones! I wouldn't make it :(

There is only one vote in it! You need to sort this out with Sunny to get your vote moved!!!!!

Yes GITB - pleeeeaaaasssseeeee see if Sunny will let you change your vote - it could make all the difference :thumb_yello:

Not too sure yet - if I need to be in my wheelchair then I will take the train. Long car journeys muck up my hips and back - so being able to move around would be the best thing. Need to see how I am nearer the time :thumb_yello:

i was just wondering, would it be a good idea to maybe have different people in different countries to organize different get togethers persay, i would personally love to go to uk just for that, but i cant afford, but any ways i hope to hear from you,

~bonnie-elizabeth

That sounds like a good idea - cost is a big factor for alot of people - others may pick up on this and arrange a get-together themselves :thumb_yello: