Friend Request gone...

Chance72399

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey same thing here, I sent a request for Mika's profile and got accepted shortly after, and I've been waiting for more than a to get accepted in the Secret Society :thumbdown:

Btw! I logged onto my Myspace today and...I see a kind of add on the homepage for Mika! He is featured in the "featured artist" thing...well I just thought that was awesome! Well, it made me super happy :bleh:

Yeah, I requested Mikas actualy private myspace thingy but I canceled it soon after. The guilt for invading his personal life got to me. Unfortunately,it didn't bother me enough in time to keep me from sending him a message begging to know the dates or at least cities of his US tour. Needless to say, I got no response -_-

You know, I am all for creating our own secret society and not inviting Mika :bleh: I mean, I don't know what we could do or say that was strictly priveledged information but we should do it anyway >_<

And yes, the requests do expire after a certain amount of time. My billy brown and secret society requests have both run out and I think lolly girl may have and i sent another request.... Not quite sure, my memory is utter crap. But yes, with those you either be patient or you say sod 'em.

wow i feel special now...

i am mika friend and secret society....but i guess cause i asked to join some time ago when i found out about mika?

and even got a mika reply! i was so happy :)

now i dont think he read the messages and if he is he probably cant read them all.... :(

wow i feel special now...

i am mika friend and secret society....but i guess cause i asked to join some time ago when i found out about mika?

and even got a mika reply! i was so happy :)

now i dont think he read the messages and if he is he probably cant read them all.... :(

Ah! First cooties and now this! >_< You truly are a lucky minx, Sivan! Thats wonderful, luv! You should feel special! :thumb_yello:

Think you can put in a good word for me? *cough* :blush-anim-cl:

Sivan, what is the Secret Society like then? Would you tell us, please? Is there something special in there? :)

lol not really... no updates latley.... they used to have stuff for UK ppl....like tix to win i think but not for long time.... nothing is going on there these days i think...

lol not really... no updates latley.... they used to have stuff for UK ppl....like tix to win i think but not for long time.... nothing is going on there these days i think...

-_- Really? So all this fuss to get accepted and it doesn't even pertain to some of us? :naughty:

I put in a request to be a friend of Mikas on his Myspace page and got a reply within a couple of days, and at first had trouble getting itno the Secret Society, but got in eventually, not that there is a lot in there. The blog hasn't been updated since he announced the May tour dates, but then he has been flat out so I guess when he gets a minute he will.

I need to share my happiness with you!!!

I sent a friend request to Mika's myspace (the official one) yesterday at 8.30 pm and I just checked the pending req and there was nothing so I thought that for some strange reasons he had denied it but then I found out that he has added me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump:

here's what I need to be happy! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I need to share my happiness with you!!!

I sent a friend request to Mika's myspace (the official one) yesterday at 8.30 pm and I just checked the pending req and there was nothing so I thought that for some strange reasons he had denied it but then I found out that he has added me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump:

here's what I need to be happy! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

HURRAH!!!!

Good news Mikaholic:biggrin2:

There wasn't really much on the Secret Society page, last time I checked. They approved my request late last year, Novemberish or so.

Is no one logging on to it anymore to approve you guys? It seems snobby if they're denying people!

They're logging into the page but just not accepting people. Someone who was already accepted said they posted a bulliten saying they were going to start being selective with their acceptance now...i guess since there are so many people wanting to join. Which i thought was a little messed up.

They're logging into the page but just not accepting people. Someone who was already accepted said they posted a bulliten saying they were going to start being selective with their acceptance now...i guess since there are so many people wanting to join. Which i thought was a little messed up.

Oh no!

I hope they'll find soon some decent way to deal with the whole society thing... :cool:

There wasn't really much on the Secret Society page, last time I checked. They approved my request late last year, Novemberish or so.

Is no one logging on to it anymore to approve you guys? It seems snobby if they're denying people!

Can't you make a screen cap of it..? I'd like to see!

Oh, and they should let me join, I'm a gooooood girl.. *lol*

would like to know what kind of rule they use to accept people..:blink: