MMMM .......

Not for me , anything shiny and limited edition works for me:naughty:

I think i'm going for that one too, it has a bonustrack, so there's no doubt:thumb_yello:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MMMM .......

Not for me , anything shiny and limited edition works for me:naughty:

Normally I would say the same, but considering ín March I'll be off work because of an operation, I'm really considering whether I need it or not...

I think i'm going for that one too, it has a bonustrack, so there's no doubt:thumb_yello:

You guys need to convince me that I need it! :crybaby:

Normally I would say the same, but considering ín March I'll be off work because of an operation, I'm really considering whether I need it or not...

mmmm .. You may die in your operation .. so buy it .. you only live once .. does that help? :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

But you do! What if we all have it and you don't.....then well have nothing to talk about and all our worlds will end......its as simple as that. so you have no choise:naughty:

mmmm .. You may die in your operation .. so buy it .. you only live once .. does that help? :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

:jawdrop:

You can't say that!!! :shocked:

But I guess the sentiment is there :sneaky2:...

But you do! What if we all have it and you don't.....then well have nothing to talk about and all our worlds will end......its as simple as that. so you have no choise:naughty:

Good point...

*goes to get credit card*

Good girl Nico .. you know it makes sense :thumb_yello::punk:

And if you die in some horrific nightmare surgery disaster then Ill have it :wink2:

Thats not nice................you should give it to me!:naughty:

Heard you were PMing with my husband about bootlegs and stuff..........

He tends to get a little excited when it comes to thats stuff. You have no idea how many beatles stuff we have:sneaky2: Last tuesday he got a cd that he already had.....twice...... but this one is different, he says:blink::cool:

Good girl Nico .. you know it makes sense :thumb_yello::punk:

And if you die in some horrific nightmare surgery disaster then Ill have it :wink2:

If I die in some horrific nightmare surgery disaster I'll be coming to haunt you! :sneaky2:

And you can have my box set... I guess...

Good thing is that it should arrive before I go into hospital... so at least I'll be able to enjoy it for a week or so...

Thats not nice................you should give it to me!:naughty:

Heard you were PMing with my husband about bootlegs and stuff..........

He tends to get a little excited when it comes to thats stuff. You have no idea how many beatles stuff we have:sneaky2: Last tuesday he got a cd that he already had.....twice...... but this one is different, he says:blink::cool:

You can have the vinyl...

Bootlegs are great...

Which reminds me... I want to get the Passengers album...

You can have the vinyl...

Bootlegs are great...

Which reminds me... I want to get the Passengers album...

Passengers is not one of my favourite............but you need it in your collection. :thumb_yello:

No, it's fine! :naughty::huglove:

I was getting pretty tired at the time... and if I really did care what Freddie said about me, you would've seen me bitching at him in here...

Oh, and I thought I would let you guys know... I heard Get On Your Boots on the radio this afternoon and also saw a review of No Line On The Horizon in the local paper today!

No, it's fine! :naughty::huglove:

I was getting pretty tired at the time... and if I really did care what Freddie said about me, you would've seen me bitching at him in here...

Oh, and I thought I would let you guys know... I heard Get On Your Boots on the radio this afternoon and also saw a review of No Line On The Horizon in the local paper today!

Ok, was it any good?? Well, the review I mean...we already know the song is good:naughty:

From the Central Western Daily (Orange), 3 February 2009.

U2 album on the horizon

U2 are back.

Four years after their last album, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, the Irish supergroup return with No Line On The Horizon, which will be released on February 28. Musically, they're back with their most experimental, exciting work in a decade.

The first single, Get On Your Boots, had a mixed reception when it was released last month. But now the first reviews of the album have started to trickle in from around the world, and they're glowing.

The News of the World called No Line On The Horizon a cracking return to form, while The Glasgow Sunday Mail said it was U2's most complete album, ranking it with their classics Achtung Baby and The Joshua Tree.

On Monday, media in Sydney gathered to hear all 11 tracks on No Line On The Horizon, after surrendering mobile phones and recording devices.

The album opens with the title track, a raw groove that echoes The Edge's guitar playing on The Fly.

Magificent lives up to its name, and is sure to be an instant U2 anthem, as Bono sings: "I was born to sing for you, I didn't have a choice."

The singer calls Moment of Surrender the best song the band has ever written, and at seven minutes long it's an epic. It's also one of a number of songs in which The Edge's guitar playing shines.

On Stand Up Comedy, U2 get their swagger on with some big Led Zepplin-esque riffs, and there's a little Middle Eastern flavour on a couple of the tracks.

The band's longtime producing team of Brian Eno and Danny Lanois are back on board and Eno's influence can be heard particularly on FEZ - Being Born.

It's their most adventurous moment, and it's impossible to get its measure on one listen.

U2 strip it back on the striking White As Snow, while Cedars of Lebanon is a reflective closer told from the perspective of a war correspondent.

Am I the only one to notice that poor Adam and Larry get no notice in this? Poor them...

From the Central Western Daily (Orange), 3 February 2009.

U2 album on the horizon

U2 are back.

Four years after their last album, How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, the Irish supergroup return with No Line On The Horizon, which will be released on February 28. Musically, they're back with their most experimental, exciting work in a decade.

The first single, Get On Your Boots, had a mixed reception when it was released last month. But now the first reviews of the album have started to trickle in from around the world, and they're glowing.

The News of the World called No Line On The Horizon a cracking return to form, while The Glasgow Sunday Mail said it was U2's most complete album, ranking it with their classics Achtung Baby and The Joshua Tree.

On Monday, media in Sydney gathered to hear all 11 tracks on No Line On The Horizon, after surrendering mobile phones and recording devices.

The album opens with the title track, a raw groove that echoes The Edge's guitar playing on The Fly.

Magificent lives up to its name, and is sure to be an instant U2 anthem, as Bono sings: "I was born to sing for you, I didn't have a choice."

The singer calls Moment of Surrender the best song the band has ever written, and at seven minutes long it's an epic. It's also one of a number of songs in which The Edge's guitar playing shines.

On Stand Up Comedy, U2 get their swagger on with some big Led Zepplin-esque riffs, and there's a little Middle Eastern flavour on a couple of the tracks.

The band's longtime producing team of Brian Eno and Danny Lanois are back on board and Eno's influence can be heard particularly on FEZ - Being Born.

It's their most adventurous moment, and it's impossible to get its measure on one listen.

U2 strip it back on the striking White As Snow, while Cedars of Lebanon is a reflective closer told from the perspective of a war correspondent.

Am I the only one to notice that poor Adam and Larry get no notice in this? Poor them...

That is often the case...........its a shame!

Thanks for posting this. I'm really excited, cant wait to hear the album!

Neither can I... and if the article is right, then we get it a few days before everyone else! :punk:

The place i ordered mine says its delivered feb, 27th!!!!! I wonder if thats true:blink:

Ooooooh! Hopefully it's right!

I thought Get On Your Boots wasn't coming out till mid february, but if it's already being played on the radio, then I guess it's been released...

Actually, I'm gonna check with the useless people... the useless people work for a CD shop called Sanity... :sneaky2:

Cant wait now .. maybe I should join their fanclub to make sure of tickets ...:blink: