• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have a scoobies what sanity is :blink:

I think its worth joining for like $40? ... you get a t shirt and that amazing dublin concert on cd too .. and tickets .....:punk:

Sanity's a music shop. They are completely useless, and have absolutely no idea about anything to do with music...

Though last time I was bitching about sanity, it sounded like i was insane...

I'm thinking it'll be worthwhile for presale tickets alone (as long as I get tickets)...

Though a t shirt and cd sounds like a pretty good deal...

I dont have a scoobies what sanity is :blink:

I think its worth joining for like $40? ... you get a t shirt and that amazing dublin concert on cd too .. and tickets .....:punk:

i've been thinking about it too, do you think its worth it?

Yes defo worth it ... that DVD from slane castle is awesome and the cd will be great too (also a nice collectors item) , and a T shirt ... but the tickets will be like gold dust ...... :shocked: so definate worth it

slane castle is awesome indeed! i'll give it another thought.

Alsoooo they tend to look at join dates , so if they announce a tour say NOW ... there is usually a cut off date :blink:

I got them for Glasgow very easy from their website

It looks like U2 is going to cost me a fortune this year!!!:blink:

ok, now i'm getting obsessed with the fact that if I don't subscribe to U2.com, I will never get tickets..............What have you all done to me!

I'm getting OCD:blink: And this isn't even a U2 fan site......:shocked:

:naughty:

The U2 tickets craze is unbelievable! In 2005 they came to Poland (second time) and the gig was scheduled for middle July, so in April I started seriously thinking about tickets and .... the show was already sold out! Hope to have more luck this year!

The U2 tickets craze is unbelievable! In 2005 they came to Poland (second time) and the gig was scheduled for middle July, so in April I started seriously thinking about tickets and .... the show was already sold out! Hope to have more luck this year!

Here we have to go in line the day before the ticketsale starts:sneaky2:

It's horrible people buy tens of tickets and then you find them easily on ebay at a triple price or more:shocked:

Yes, but i'm hoping I can avoid that. I got tickets to every gig I wanted, but it's getting harder. I have to camp outside the postoffice for 2 weeks I think:blink::naughty:

Put them on ebay ... make a virtual fortune :naughty:

I just joined their fanclub :punk:

You did...............? I'm still thinking about it, the agony off not having tickets if i don't join is getting worse:sneaky2: I blame you:naughty:

:naughty:

ok so its $40 ... you get all that exclusive access , a t shirt and a limited edition cd .. AND a great chance of tickets :wink2::thumb_yello:

Ok, t-shirt probably doesn't fit.....slane i already have.....so its only forr the tickets.................aaahh, you're driving me crazy :insane:

You wont have slane on cd though? .... tickets will be insane to get .. trust meeeee :roftl:

You're having fun. aren't you. driving a poor girl insane:sneaky2: I will get tickets, i always did!

Yes defo worth it ... that DVD from slane castle is awesome and the cd will be great too (also a nice collectors item) , and a T shirt ... but the tickets will be like gold dust ...... :shocked: so definate worth it

I already own the slane castle one...

though it's not going ot hurt me to have another one (esp since i own at least two of some U2 stuff :naughty:)

Though the cd, t shirt nad tickets are a plus...

It looks like U2 is going to cost me a fortune this year!!!:blink:

They'll only cost me if they come to Oz this year... I should have a bit of time to save up for them... Kelzy and I are planning to stalk U2 when they come... soangel might even come too!

Wow! Gotta be quick then...

I had a dream about Bono last night... :blink: he gave me a pair of sunglasses... so, errr, try and analyse that one...! :boxed:

Erm.... lucky you then!

I think I had a Bono dream a few weeks ago... actually, I had my last Bono dream when I was on the Gold Coast with the other Aussies...