• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would be able to get 4 tickets only .. but of course I would help if I could:thumb_yello:

Nico .. they are bound to play ozzie land ... I lovee this ....

Aww, that sweet of you:wub2: but i think i'll manage:thumb_yello: maybe i will join afterall

Woke up from where she was ................. :wub2:

Sorry random time .. Mercury at live aid

xxxx:wub2:

I was looking for bad though!

I was only ten, but i do remember!:thumb_yello:

I think I would be able to get 4 tickets only .. but of course I would help if I could:thumb_yello:

Nico .. they are bound to play ozzie land ... I lovee this ....

They're more likely to play Oz than Mika is at the moment... You should come down under for U2 concerts :das:

You, me, Caz (if she wants to come), Kelz, Bec (if she wants to come too)... should be good...

*points* Look! Centrepoint tower! It has a clear floor on the observation deck...

And that's the concert that Adam couldn't make it to...

"The Irish rockers have been secretly creating a technologically-advanced stage set for when they hit the road later this year, and have promised fans something spectacular."

Can't wait for it! :punk:

For sure!!

And this one .. just look how the song developed :punk:

:wub2::wub2:

Bono is ONE chickeny guy!

That song always gives me shivers... especially when you hear the start of it with Edge playing...

I prefer Adam, but Bono is very chickeny...

nice video clips:blush-anim-cl:

Even though it might not be a guarantee that there will be a pre-sale for fan members this time, I don't mind shelling out the $40, which I did last night. Since I remember the last tour I was part of the club but tickets literally sold out the minute they became live, so I ended up going down to the venue the day of the concert, found a decent price for 2nd level seats and might I say it was awesome.

But besides all that, if anyone wants to listen to 30 seconds of the song on the album, here's the link to the @u2 board with the link in the 1st post: 30 sec snippets of the songs

Personally, I'm holding out from listening, plus it bothers me a bit that it's from a walmart site, but I can wait since I'm kinda busy with schoolwork :boxed:

And from the look of things, everyone seems to be raving about how awesome this album sounds, of course that's no ultimate judgement but it definitely helps...to each to his/her own :wink2:

Edited by soulsalsa7
link :P

nice video clips:blush-anim-cl:

Even though it might not be a guarantee that there will be a pre-sale for fan members this time, I don't mind shelling out the $40, which I did last night. Since I remember the last tour I was part of the club but tickets literally sold out the minute they became live, so I ended up going down to the venue the day of the concert, found a decent price for 2nd level seats and might I say it was awesome.

But besides all that, if anyone wants to listen to 30 seconds of the song on the album, here's the link to the @u2 board with the link in the 1st post: 30 sec snippets of the songs

Personally, I'm holding out from listening, plus it bothers me a bit that it's from a walmart site, but I can wait since I'm kinda busy with schoolwork :boxed:

And from the look of things, everyone seems to be raving about how awesome this album sounds, of course that's no ultimate judgement but it definitely helps...to each to his/her own :wink2:

I've heard Get On Your Boots but that's it... It's gotten a bit of airplay this week... I've heard it twice this week... considering I don't listen to the radio very often, that's pretty good!

(becuase Teegs wanted to see the pics)

I can't believe I NEVER knew that it wasn't U2 in the Even better than the real thing clip..

1044021244_l.jpg

:jawdrop:

Damn it!!! I can't see the picture!

I'm at the CTC at the moment, cause mum needs to download something and the computer at home is being a bitch... Especially the internet, I can't connect through wireless at all... stupid phone line...

Anyways, I'll check it later...

Hello, my first time posting in this thread but its for a good reason.

Not sure how many seen this new video of U2 for Get on your boots.

Here is the link (sorry in advanced if it was posted before): http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=51841712

:jawdrop:

Wow... I love it!!! :wub2:

I watched the whole thing with a big stupid grin on my face... and I think I just fell more in love with Adam... :wub2:... he's really rocking that song! :das:

OG, I still have a big stupid grin on my face! :naughty:

And OMG Melz, that def isn't U2! They don't look like them at all... though the one pretending to be Adam has his bad bleach job too :naughty:...

Hello, my first time posting in this thread but its for a good reason.

Not sure how many seen this new video of U2 for Get on your boots.

Here is the link (sorry in advanced if it was posted before): http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=51841712

Ohh! thank you!

And OMG Melz, that def isn't U2! They don't look like them at all... though the one pretending to be Adam has his bad bleach job too :naughty:...

Yeah! I know!! Freaky, eh? That's the guys in the clip.. If you watch it carefully you'll see an angle every now and then that gives it away. I just can't believe I'd never read or heard about it..

I'd never heard that either... but when they're twisting around and such you don't always see their faces...

Admittedly I haven't taken much notice :blush-anim-cl:

I hadn't considered it either. sneaky sh!ts.. :lmfao: They did a good job. They were almost better than the real thing :fisch: