• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowwww I didnt realise they were not the "real" U2 :blink:

Anyone seen the new video? :punk:

Yeah, I didn't realise either. :blink: And it's hard to tell too. I have watched the clip and they are really convincing.

Mici posted a link to the new clip a page back

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2121855#post2121855

Yeah, I didn't realise either. :blink: And it's hard to tell too. I have watched the clip and they are really convincing.

Mici posted a link to the new clip a page back

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2121855#post2121855

I like the video, they seem to be going through some kind of midlifecrisis thingy with the half naked ladies and even Bono is shirtless for a moment :naughty: But they totally can pull it off:punk:

Wowwww I didnt realise they were not the "real" U2 :blink:

Anyone seen the new video? :punk:

Yep, saw it... love it... though I wish Larry would look at least a little bit excited...

I like the video, they seem to be going through some kind of midlifecrisis thingy with the half naked ladies and even Bono is shirtless for a moment :naughty: But they totally can pull it off:punk:

I'm certainly not complaining... :das:

:roftl: I think that's why I didn't like the clip much. But maybe a second watch today will change my mind :das:

I'm certainly not complaining... :das:

Teegs!!:shocked: Ever since becoming a U2 fangurl you've been doing a lot less complaining. They must be good for you. :naughty:

I think that's why I didn't like the clip much. But maybe a second watch today will change my mind :das:

Teegs!!:shocked: Ever since becoming a U2 fangurl you've been doing a lot less complaining. They must be good for you.

Here's hoping Melz :das:..

I have? :blink:

Then I guess that calls for a great big cheer of "YAYNESS!" :woot_jump:

Actually, I think I've gotten sick of whining... Besides the fact that no-one listens, it's just a pain in the arse...

That and I've got something to take my mind off whining... The album is coming out soon, and I'm going to U23D next Tuesday! :punk: We're going to take 12 inch Harry with us... did he come when we first saw it? :blink:

Here's hoping Melz :das:..

I have? :blink:

Then I guess that calls for a great big cheer of "YAYNESS!" :woot_jump:

Actually, I think I've gotten sick of whining... Besides the fact that no-one listens, it's just a pain in the arse...

That and I've got something to take my mind off whining... The album is coming out soon, and I'm going to U23D next Tuesday! :punk: We're going to take 12 inch Harry with us... did he come when we first saw it? :blink:

Yes you have! *yays with you*

I think whining's only good when it's going to get you what you want. :naughty:

I'm sure Harry was supposed to go with us, but did he?? *shrug*

DQ... and it seems that we're not soo lucky with getting what we want... though it's pretty exciting that Mika might be playing in Dublin... hope he does! That way I can ask Niamh or one of the other Irish peops going if they can give Team Mika the petition book...

Ooooh... I'm so excited... and so's Zoe... though she was more excited when I said that we'd have to take 12 inch Harry... I can't remember if we took him or not... we went for lunch beforehand, didn't we?

And you know what? I think it's going to be close to 10 months since we first saw it... :woot_jump:

This clip from red rocks is fabby :punk:

The place was only a 1/3 full .. most people went home as they thought they wouldnt play due to the rain :shocked:

I love the Red Rocks clips!!! :punk: And You always post them :roftl:

Nico are you whinging about U2 not playing now :shocked::roftl:

No! :doh:

I have whined previously about Mika shunning us, but I haven't really complained much since I became more of a U2 fangirl...

I doooooooo .. I love classic U2 , Bono all wet and steaming :naughty:

Not that in any way at all appeals to me:shocked:

Yeah right... course it doesn't :das:

You know, some girls find it hot if guys find other guys attractive...

Hell, part of the reason why I got so much more interested in U2 after watching U23D was because Bono kissed Adam :das:

Yesssss ......... this is true :roftl:

Ohh cassie look look!! bono all steamy!! isnt he yummyyyyyyyyyy:wub2::naughty:

I can see that happening! She told me you lick the screen. :licks_lips:

I have whined previously about Mika shunning us, but I haven't really complained much since I became more of a U2 fangirl...

I quietened down my whining after U23D too. It's like I was Mikasick but I had some U2edicine and I feel better.

Yeah right... course it doesn't :das

You know, some girls find it hot if guys find other guys attractive...

Hell, part of the reason why I got so much more interested in U2 after watching U23D was because Bono kissed Adam :das:

:roftl:

Nico you SO need to stop with your "hidden" text .. I need to change the rules to make it a banning offence :naughty

And I love how people plonk a smiley at the end of it so you know there's hidden text :naughty:

Nico you SO need to stop with your "hidden" text .. I need to change the rules to make it a banning offence :naughty:

Ohh I though you were whinging about U2 now .. snigger

But... but... it's fun! :naughty:

And I can't whine about U2... they haven't shunned me yet... especially since they haven't promised to tour and then cancelled on us... they like Oz... Unlike someone I could mention...

I quietened down my whining after U23D too. It's like I was Mikasick but I had some U2edicine and I feel better.

And I love how people plonk a smiley at the end of it so you know there's hidden text :naughty:

You also saw it a lot more than me... so I feel left out... that and I was stuck in teh middle of bloody nowhere and had nothing to do but go to work, drink rum and whine abour males (namely Jarrad and Mika)...

But that's the cool way to do lemon chiffon now :naughty: