I just heard it. Like all U2 songs for me, i have to get used to it. But its great to hear something new from them! :thumb_yello: You know what, its growing on me already!

I like it toooooo

The stage for this tour they are saying will be a feat of engineering!!

God knows what they are planning :shocked::shocked:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it toooooo

The stage for this tour they are saying will be a feat of engineering!!

God knows what they are planning :shocked::shocked:

Can't wait! This is gonna be an expensive year for me, U2 new album and tour and God knows what mika is doing this year :shocked:

Just heard the new single as well and I'm liking it, lyrics and all.

I know what you all mean about the cash flow this year...for me it's gonna be Mika, Prince and U2. Yeh I wonder what they will do for staging this year, it has to be mad ridiculous. :roftl:

Just heard the new single as well and I'm liking it, lyrics and all.

I know what you all mean about the cash flow this year...for me it's gonna be Mika, Prince and U2. Yeh I wonder what they will do for staging this year, it has to be mad ridiculous. :roftl:

I haven't been able to listen to it yet cause i'm on the gold coast :das: but no doubt its good stuff. Im also going to be broke cause i want to buy the vinyl as well as the album. Cant wait for this album!

Hope you get to listen to the single soon Nico...when I first heard it I thought I had other music on so it is a different departure from what I expected but still rocking...in fact the song is really rocking literally. :punk:

It is quite different... It doesn't remind me of anything, but still has that U2 sound... I don't know what it is, but when you hear it it sounds like U2...

If that makes sense...

It is quite different... It doesn't remind me of anything, but still has that U2 sound... I don't know what it is, but when you hear it it sounds like U2...

If that makes sense...

That makes complete sense, I felt the same thing. :thumb_yello:

Speaking of the inaugaration (sp?), I found these on the Adam Clayton Tribute page on MySpace...

Adam24.jpg

Adam23-2.jpg

Adam22-2.jpg

Adam20-1.jpg

Obviously Adam isn't big on cold weather :naughty:...

Maybe I should've gone to DC and kept him warm :das:..

Except for the last one, these were from the rehearsal for U2...

First Single, Album Tracklisting

Get On Your Boots, the first single from U2’s new album No Line On The Horizon, will be released as a digital download on February 15th with a physical format to follow on February 16 through Mercury/Universal.

Produced by Brian Eno, Danny Lanois and Steve Lillywhite, sessions for No Line On The Horizon began in Fez, Morocco, and continued at the band’s Dublin studio, New York’s Platinum Sound Recording Studios, and London's Olympic Studios.

Released on March 2nd (March 3rd in the US), the album will come in a standard format with 24 page booklet and in digipak format. The digipak includes an extended booklet and the album’s companion film “Linear” by Anton Corbijn. A limited edition 64 page magazine will also be available, featuring the band in conversation with artist Catherine Owens, and new Anton Corbijn photographs. No Line On The Horizon will be released on 180gm vinyl. (More on the formats below)

The album cover artwork (click left to enlarge) is an image of the sea meeting the sky by Japanese artist and photographer Hiroshi Sugimoto.

Here's the full tracklisting:

1. No Line On The Horizon

2. Magnificent

3. Moment of Surrender

4. Unknown Caller

5. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight

6. Get On Your Boots

7. Stand Up Comedy

8. Fez – Being Born

9. White As Snow

10. Breathe

11. Cedars Of Lebanon

No Line On The Horizon will be available in five formats;

- Standard jewel case - with album CD and 24 page booklet- Digipak format - limited edition with album CD, 32 page colour booklet and fold out poster. Features access to exclusive downloadable Anton Corbijn film.

- Magazine format – limited edition with album CD, with 64 page magazine. Features access to exclusive downloadable Anton Corbijn film.

- Box format - limited edition bespoke box containing digipak format album CD, DVD of Anton Corbijn’s exclusive film, 64 page hardback book, plus a fold out poster.

- LP vinyl – limited edition with 2 black vinyl discs, gatefold sleeve, and a 16 page booklet.

First Single, Album Tracklisting

Get On Your Boots, the first single from U2’s new album No Line On The Horizon, will be released as a digital download on February 15th with a physical format to follow on February 16 through Mercury/Universal.

Produced by Brian Eno, Danny Lanois and Steve Lillywhite, sessions for No Line On The Horizon began in Fez, Morocco, and continued at the band’s Dublin studio, New York’s Platinum Sound Recording Studios, and London's Olympic Studios.

Released on March 2nd (March 3rd in the US), the album will come in a standard format with 24 page booklet and in digipak format. The digipak includes an extended booklet and the album’s companion film “Linear” by Anton Corbijn. A limited edition 64 page magazine will also be available, featuring the band in conversation with artist Catherine Owens, and new Anton Corbijn photographs. No Line On The Horizon will be released on 180gm vinyl. (More on the formats below)

The album cover artwork (click left to enlarge) is an image of the sea meeting the sky by Japanese artist and photographer Hiroshi Sugimoto.

Here's the full tracklisting:

1. No Line On The Horizon

2. Magnificent

3. Moment of Surrender

4. Unknown Caller

5. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight

6. Get On Your Boots

7. Stand Up Comedy

8. Fez – Being Born

9. White As Snow

10. Breathe

11. Cedars Of Lebanon

No Line On The Horizon will be available in five formats;

- Standard jewel case - with album CD and 24 page booklet- Digipak format - limited edition with album CD, 32 page colour booklet and fold out poster. Features access to exclusive downloadable Anton Corbijn film.

- Magazine format – limited edition with album CD, with 64 page magazine. Features access to exclusive downloadable Anton Corbijn film.

- Box format - limited edition bespoke box containing digipak format album CD, DVD of Anton Corbijn’s exclusive film, 64 page hardback book, plus a fold out poster.

- LP vinyl – limited edition with 2 black vinyl discs, gatefold sleeve, and a 16 page booklet.

Ooooh... shiny!

Thought I'd add to that info with the link on Amazon for the box format and vinyl pack...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Line-Horizon-Ltd-Hardback-Book/dp/B001O5W6CK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1233317977&sr=1-1

And I'm still deciding whether I want to buy the vinyl or not...