• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9th March tour details

Kerchingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg:punk:

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump::punk: pls pls pls pls pls pls come here!! Oh.. of course They will!!! :groovy:

How many you going too? :naughty:

Did you join? :blink:

No! Still thinking about it. :mf_rosetinted: I'm not sure if its worth my money. With all the gigs coming, holidays and stupid kids needing new wardrobes and swimminglessons and schooltrips and, and and Mwaaaahhhhh :sneaky2:

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot_jump::punk: pls pls pls pls pls pls come here!! Oh.. of course They will!!! :groovy:

Ohh maybe 2 ? I heard they will play my local stadium ! :punk:

Im unsure really depends on where they play

They are sure to do aussie land ..:punk:

No! Still thinking about it. :mf_rosetinted: I'm not sure if its worth my money. With all the gigs coming, holidays and stupid kids needing new wardrobes and swimminglessons and schooltrips and, and and Mwaaaahhhhh :sneaky2:

mmmmmmmm ....................... I see your point missy .. but if you want tickets :wink2:

And you get a cd and other goodies

mmmmmmmm ....................... I see your point missy .. but if you want tickets :wink2:

And you get a cd and other goodies

I know, i just let my kids go nudist and who needs to swim anyway.:naughty:

I have to join u2.com myself.. Tomorrow I will. Sheesh I'm spending lots of money this week :boxed:

Anyway, I'd definitely camp out for U2. :punk:

Me too, i'll set my tent up two weeks before the sale starts! The postoffice, what a nice place for a vacation :blink::naughty:

What the F***! All the links to the rooftopconcert are no use, they have been taken down, and the BBC says.....Not in my area!!!!! :shocked: why, why why is my area off limits???:sneaky2:

I don't know if trolley is a European term, but it probably is... For us, the trolleys in San Francisco we would call trams, and the things you push around the supermarket would be a trolley... and so would the little things the air hostesses push around a airplane...

Aaah I get it now...nothing like learning something new. :wink2:

9th March tour details

Kerchingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg:punk:

Oh yes....good news in all one day is overcoming me...Music is Alive! (in the most non-sappy way)

I hope to make to at least one but depending on where they tour in my area...I would like to go to 2 shows :punk:

p.s. I noticed that I use the rocker head here more than any other thread, just shows u how rocking U2 are

I hope to make to at least one but depending on where they tour in my area...I would like to go to 2 shows :punk:

p.s. I noticed that I use the rocker head here more than any other thread, just shows u how rocking U2 are

Yeah! Me too. I'd love to go to 2 shows too. Hopefully the ticket price is reasonable enough for us to do that. I hope I/you/we/someone in this thread wins the lottery. :naughty::wink2:

And I use the :punk: smiley too!

And for those wanting to watch the beebeeceeee rooftop concert..

http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=ae21bc2f08c996c8a2660971df339b0f

http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=07966bc59fa3d9ac67de284d896013dd

http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=70ebf02ddcdef4cbe94c3a9cb7a75717

http://video.libero.it/app/play?id=e1e8261da54517ec14c29c28e383ea87

And audio:

http://www.4shared.com/file/89854619/d81cb30e/U2_BBC_Broadcasting_House_Rooftop_Radio_2_FM_27-02-2009.html?s=1

:thumb_yello:

9th March tour details

Kerchingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

:jawdrop::shocked:

I love you for announcing this.

Ohh and a pre sale for members

Shiiiiiiiiny! :naughty:

I officially love presale now...

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls pls pls pls pls pls come here!! Oh.. of course They will!!!

How many you going too?

Are you up for stalking them around Oz??? :das:

No! Still thinking about it. I'm not sure if its worth my money. With all the gigs coming, holidays and stupid kids needing new wardrobes and swimminglessons and schooltrips and, and and Mwaaaahhhhh

I know, i just let my kids go nudist and who needs to swim anyway.

Good girl... they don't need any of that materialistic stuff... :naughty:

Ohh maybe 2 ? I heard they will play my local stadium !

Im unsure really depends on where they play

They are sure to do aussie land ..

I would be very surprised if they didn't...

I want to go to at least Melb and Syd...

I have to join u2.com myself.. Tomorrow I will. Sheesh I'm spending lots of money this week

Anyway, I'd definitely camp out for U2.

You know someone that has a subscription to u2.com, right? :fisch:

What the F***! All the links to the rooftopconcert are no use, they have been taken down, and the BBC says.....Not in my area!!!!! why, why why is my area off limits???

Unless you live in England, you can't watch it off the BBC site... I went through that on Zootopia... sucks, but there's always youtube! :das:

Oh yeah.. I do. Hi Teegs :wub2::naughty:

I'm up for stalking, provided I can make some money.

All I can say is woot!!! :das:

I need to save up some more dollars and not buy crap off the interwebs... or at the shops...

though i must admit, my last buys (ft gold high tops and I love my chucks t shirt) were worth the money... even if the shoes were $100...

Can't wait to stalk Adam... all I need to do is learn how to speak in front of him, and I'm set! :naughty:

All I can say is woot!!! :das:

I need to save up some more dollars and not buy crap off the interwebs... or at the shops...

though i must admit, my last buys (ft gold high tops and I love my chucks t shirt) were worth the money... even if the shoes were $100...

Can't wait to stalk Adam... all I need to do is learn how to speak in front of him, and I'm set! :naughty:

Hahahah!! You'll probably only get to say "I love youuuu" *echos down the road* But I'd love to just get that close I could scream smth audible to them. :naughty:

And stop your pointless (but shiny) spending!! tsktsktsk!!

Hahahah!! You'll probably only get to say "I love youuuu" *echos down the road* But I'd love to just get that close I could scream smth audible to them. :naughty:

And stop your pointless (but shiny) spending!! tsktsktsk!!

If that's the case, then it'll probably be "I love you Adam!!!" or "Adam I wanna have your babies!!!" :naughty:

I know... I really need to save up... now that I know there's a U2 tour coming up...

I'm not worried about Mika either, cause he probably won't have said anything about a tour, let alone one here by the time U2 get here... :naughty:

Sure did! :das:

Wish I could've gone... though it's a bit far form here :naughty:

Melz... if we wanna meet the band, we need to turn up heaps early, like before sound check... dunno if Bono will come out, but the other three seem to come out... *allows a very small squee*

I'm not getting excited cause there is a very small chance we'll see them, let alone meet them... but it's a small chance!

I hope you guys get the chance to meet any of the band...I'm fine since I'm too lazy and bomb in the making small talk area...I can do much better at Telepathy but of course it has to work both ways :naughty:

I watched the Bono Diary on u2.com, the one in the car...hilarious, the camera angles and trying to think of something interesting to say...I think now I have an all too clear impression of his bottom face. Gotta love them!

finally found a youtube link that worked. the rooftopconcert rocked :punk:

About time too.....................what can a girl do......I told you about it as it was actually being broadcast..... I sent you a link......and it takes you FOUR days to see it:shocked::roftl: